Page 6 of 32 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Chat

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So, in an update, I'm not sure I've played a video game in like a week's time...I may have played a game or two of TF2 this weekend and I played about 5 minutes of Stranded Deep, which can be pretty fun if you create your own island. Other than that...not a lot going on.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    So, in an update, I'm not sure I've played a video game in like a week's time...I may have played a game or two of TF2 this weekend and I played about 5 minutes of Stranded Deep, which can be pretty fun if you create your own island. Other than that...not a lot going on.
    Being a real adult sounds rough.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
    Being a real adult sounds rough.
    I had no idea how good I had it until I became one...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've been ill so I've been playing a bit of Zelda. Hadn't played since summer and forgot how good BOTW was.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    FF XV on PC. Is it worth it?

I play a lot of Overwatch, PUBG and Fortnite these days. Been trying to get into Witcher 3, but for some reason, after 8 hours or so, I'm still not enjoying it that much. May be I should play the first two as well?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by CyberPunk View Post
    FF XV on PC. Is it worth it?

I play a lot of Overwatch, PUBG and Fortnite these days. Been trying to get into Witcher 3, but for some reason, after 8 hours or so, I'm still not enjoying it that much. May be I should play the first two as well?
    Nah, if you're not into W3 by now, there's no sense in playing the first two. Maybe give it a few more hours, try to complete some of the monster hunts and story missions, but it's possible it's just not your cup of tea, especially if online multiplayer is more your jam.

7. Likes CyberPunk liked this post
    Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've been hopelessly addicted to COD WW2 for two weeks straight. That's all I've played. There's something charming about WW2 weapons that I really love, I don't even know why. Perhaps nostalgic for COD 1 for the PC I guess. The progression system is kind of deep and I've been grinding and grinding for new weapons and gear. Still pissed at the low amount of multiplayer maps. I really want more redone maps like the BEAUTIFUL winter Carentan remade from COD1. And please, please fuck right off with your 20 dollar DLC for three maps that should have been there at game release.

Battlefield is coming out with their own version of WW2 next and will most likely blow this one out of the water.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

9. Likes Stone Cold Tea liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
    I've been hopelessly addicted to COD WW2 for two weeks straight. That's all I've played. There's something charming about WW2 weapons that I really love, I don't even know why. Perhaps nostalgic for COD 1 for the PC I guess. The progression system is kind of deep and I've been grinding and grinding for new weapons and gear. Still pissed at the low amount of multiplayer maps. I really want more redone maps like the BEAUTIFUL winter Carentan remade from COD1. And please, please fuck right off with your 20 dollar DLC for three maps that should have been there at game release.

Battlefield is coming out with their own version of WW2 next and will most likely blow this one out of the water.
    Absolutely love this game. Been playing it since they release the beta for pre-order and it's feel so good to have a boots on the ground cod back. Every weapon feels different and there's hours of challenges to keep you entertained.

What your main class Jeff?

I go with the Bar with extended mags advanced rifling and grip. Machine pistols as secondary and I run ordnance as training. I would recommend the Volksumgehwer if your into assault rifles and it has basically no recoil and ridiculous fire rate. It's like a sub machine gun on roids.

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
    Absolutely love this game. Been playing it since they release the beta for pre-order and it's feel so good to have a boots on the ground cod back. Every weapon feels different and there's hours of challenges to keep you entertained.

What your main class Jeff?

I go with the Bar with extended mags advanced rifling and grip. Machine pistols as secondary and I run ordnance as training. I would recommend the Volksumgehwer if your into assault rifles and it has basically no recoil and ridiculous fire rate. It's like a sub machine gun on roids.
    I've gone with my goto weapons from COD 1. Bren and Garand both prestiged twice with various attachments I swap around when I get bored. My other load outs are Shotgun with incendiary rounds (Brutal!) A version of a rare Tommy Gun and STG and PPSH swap out with Carbine now and then. I'm saving up for an MP40, it's too bad actual credits take forever to collect, even if you specifically select contracts that pay credits instead of supply drops. I wish I had The Bar weapon myself , that would definitely be in my loadout. Damn thing is like a tank cannon. Ya I have The Volks , almost seems like cheating with the 0.1 recoil.
    Last edited by Jeff Deliverer of Mail; 03-04-2018 at 12:40 PM.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
    I've gone with my goto weapons from COD 1. Bren and Garand both prestiged twice with various attachments I swap around when I get bored. My other load outs are Shotgun with incendiary rounds (Brutal!) A version of a rare Tommy Gun and STG and PPSH swap out with Carbine now and then. I'm saving up for an MP40, it's too bad actual credits take forever to collect, even if you specifically select contracts that pay credits instead of supply drops. I wish I had The Bar weapon myself , that would definitely be in my loadout. Damn thing is like a tank cannon. Ya I have The Volks , almost seems like cheating with the 0.1 recoil.
    I've not been a big fan of the LMGs on the game this year. They feel very underpowered and my play style probably doesn't suit them. I could be wrong but I'm pretty sure you can get the MP40 by prestige airborne. Must say I do prefer the type100 from the SMGs. That was the only class I ran for my first 2 prestiges.

The shotguns on this game are sick. I most always need 2 shots to kill by that's cos my aim can be pretty trash. Do enjoy equipping rifleman and running expeditionary with a shotgun, volkstum and a mine. You can lock the middle house down on saint marie with that set up if you put a mine on the steps and a mine at the back entrance upstairs. Got a choice of the windows to shoot from and rage killers keep coming back for you. I like to call it holding down a position instead of camping though.

I agree there could be more maps on the game. 9 is quite the let down when some of them feel very similar. I barely notice the difference between London docks and flak tower for instance. I would say my favourites are Gibraltar and Ardennes forest.

Thread Information