So I have Origin Access. For $30 every 12 months, you get a huge inventory of games you can play whenever you'd like (sort of like Netflix, only you download and install them). I think it's a great deal and I very likely will sign up for Origin Access Premier when it debuts (which will grant me immediate access to FIFA 19, Madden 19, Battlefield 5, etc.).

With that said, I'm playing through Battlefield 4 Premium's single player campaign and, holy hell, is it terrible. It is so buggy and glitchy. There's a scene where you're supposed to swim through tunnels and it should only take about 20 seconds...it took me 20 minutes because of a glitch (and you can Google it) which makes it nearly impossible to swim. I'm constantly hitting shots (both head and body) that do not register. There are times where if I point my gun in a certain direction it will not even fire.

What an absolutely terrible game. I played through Battlefield 3 and really enjoyed it. But I'm REALLY having trouble finishing this one. All I can say is I'm glad I didn't pay $60 for it.