Quote Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
I'm playing Sleeping Dogs. And it's almost complete. And that's such a relief since I thought that I could never do it.
Sleeping Dogs: Uper Duper Definitive Edition (which must surely be its official name) is my most recent acquisition on PSN, largely because Yakuza 0 wasn't quite scratching the itch that it needed to, largely because that itch was "I want to play a game like Sleeping Dogs." I had Sleeping Dogs on, I wanna say... PS3 the first time round and really enjoyed the first few hours before I got distracted by a pair of breasts or some jangling keys or something. Once I've flogged Yakuza on eBay - because it's currently providing some sort of psychological barrier - I look forward to giving Sleepy Dawgs a thorough working over.

Speaking of remasters, Shadow of the Colossus has caught my eye. The graphical leap seems pleasant, and in keeping with the artistic direction of the original version, but I'm more interesting in its improved performance because I remember the first one having a tendency to really chug.