Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 22303132

Thread: Video Game Chat

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Everyone hyping up Resident Evil 8 has made me want to play some of the games again. Picked up 2 Remake for about ?10 and downloaded Revelations 2 to play as well

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex View Post
    Everyone hyping up Resident Evil 8 has made me want to play some of the games again. Picked up 2 Remake for about ?10 and downloaded Revelations 2 to play as well
    RE8 is wonderful. As good or maybe a little better than 7. Remake 2 is also outstanding. Remake 3 was good as far as game play and graphics and mechanics, but it was too damn short.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I was able to get me a PS5 and man, it's amazing. Loving every minute of it. Returnal, the only PS5 exclusive right now (Demon's Souls) is amazing. Everything about the system is wonderful. I haven't told anyone this on here, but I've moved back to KY and when the PS5 came out last year I was like everyone else in trying to scramble and get one. After months with no luck, I thought about how I would've tried Craigslist in Vegas and decided to give it a shot here. Sure enough, I found a guy who had bought one on his own at launch and who was gifted one for Xmas. So he had 2 Disk versions. People out here aren't too familiar with Craigslist and he had the listing one there for 2 months and no takers. I bought it from him, brand new in the box with warranty and receipt, for $600. Amazing.

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information