Page 25 of 32 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Chat

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You had to have pre-ordered the game to have played this past weekend. I think the open beta, however, will be open to all users Feb 1-3. If they can fix the servers and the infinite load glitch then it'll be worth it. The combat was freaking amazing. I had a blast fighting and what not. Exploration was also very fun. In free play you just fly around an open world and complete certain tasks and find new loot and items that can be used to upgrade your armor and weapons. There are caves, underground caverns, under water stuff, world events that happen like Titans and giant monsters popping up. I wasn't too impressed with what I seen of the story, but the game play was amazing. Again, what little I got to play glitch free and server issue free.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
    You had to have pre-ordered the game to have played this past weekend. I think the open beta, however, will be open to all users Feb 1-3. If they can fix the servers and the infinite load glitch then it'll be worth it. The combat was freaking amazing. I had a blast fighting and what not. Exploration was also very fun. In free play you just fly around an open world and complete certain tasks and find new loot and items that can be used to upgrade your armor and weapons. There are caves, underground caverns, under water stuff, world events that happen like Titans and giant monsters popping up. I wasn't too impressed with what I seen of the story, but the game play was amazing. Again, what little I got to play glitch free and server issue free.
    I have the EA Origin Access Premier, so I believe I'd be available for any beta.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Did you get to play? If so, what'd you think of it?

Resident Evil 2 remake is the greatest RE game made to date. It's amazing, hands down the best game of 2019 (so far). I love it!!! Also, it's been leaked and confirmed that the next RE game to hit shelves will be the remake of RE 3: Nemesis. Which is scheduled for next year around this time. After that, it's RE 8 which will follow up with the storyline of the Bakers from RE 7 and how Evelyn was created, who created her, why they created her, and what their plans are. According to sources, that game is going to have the new characters Ethan and Mia as well as some of the older RE mainstays like Chris, Leon, Jill, Ada, and Claire. Can't wait. That's scheduled for 2022.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Anthem is about 10 pounds of monkey crap in a 5 pound bag. It sucks. The gameplay is fun and amazing, but you can only do the same missions over and over and fight the exact same enemies over and over so many times before you get bored out of your mind. Idc how much you can fly. Stay away from Anthem.

Can't wait for DMC 5 Friday. Besides Resident Evil, Devil May Cry is my favorite game franchise. I played the demo and it's awesome. Feels like classic DMC with great graphics. Can't wait.

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Anthem is about 10 pounds of monkey crap in a 5 pound bag. It sucks. The gameplay is fun and amazing, but you can only do the same missions over and over and fight the exact same enemies over and over so many times before you get bored out of your mind. Idc how much you can fly. Stay away from Anthem.

Can't wait for DMC 5 Friday. Besides Resident Evil, Devil May Cry is my favorite game franchise. I played the demo and it's awesome. Feels like classic DMC with great graphics. Can't wait.
    Ya I saw that on The Angry Joe show, too bad because it had a ton of potential.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Any good Xbox 1 games coming out soon? I've been out of the loop for quite some time.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Exclusives, no, but the new Mortal Kombat hits in early April for PS4 and XBone. Its about the biggest title coming soon I can think of off the top of my head. Definitely in the slow part of the year for releases.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Have you never played an MMO?

It is by no means a game that lived up to the hype, but its far from a game you need to stay away from. It doesn't mean EA and Bioware get a pass for it, but give it five or six months and it should be better. Its an issue a lot of MMOs face.

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    Any good Xbox 1 games coming out soon? I've been out of the loop for quite some time.
    I think the biggest title coming out soon from Xbox One is easily Cyberpunk 2077. I have my fingers crossed that its not a goddamn unfinished, buggy mess at launch because it looks awesome and has some hype behind it
    Plus its an RPG and I've been starving for new RPGs lately.

*Edit* Plus, the Witcher 3 Director just took over the project for whatever reason. Another reason I think it should be good.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
    I think the biggest title coming out soon from Xbox One is easily Cyberpunk 2077. I have my fingers crossed that its not a goddamn unfinished, buggy mess at launch because it looks awesome and has some hype behind it
    Plus its an RPG and I've been starving for new RPGs lately.

*Edit* Plus, the Witcher 3 Director just took over the project for whatever reason. Another reason I think it should be good.
    Don't worry your pretty little head Jeff, CD Projekt Red is one of the few companies you can count on these days to get shit done right. I've never even played the tabletop game, but Cyberpunk looks like something I need shot directly into my veins.

Thread Information