Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
I have Madden '19 downloading now. I was thinking it wouldn't be available for a couple more days, but apparently it is good to download and play now. I have to go to town, but I plan to be playing by tonight. Should be fun...I hope! First Madden I've played since Madden 25.
Reviews are good for it, which can't be said for some years past. Apparently they decided to work on the gameplay this year instead of re-working a specific game mode. If you are gonna do the Longshot mode (single player campaign type thing), I'd recommend getting caught up on the previous years version since this year is a continuation of the last year story with the same characters, which could be confusing.

Oh, and The Coach is in it, apparently doing the pregame and halftime show. So there's a WWE connection now.

Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
Origin Access Basic has added even more games, including Cities: Skylines. From all the reviews I've ever seen, Cities: Skylines is what SimCity should have been but wasn't. I've played Skylines for a while and it is very enjoyable. At this very moment, I'm playing one of the games they added, Mad Games Tycoon, where you create and grow a video game development company.

Additionally, it has now been announced Origin Access Premier (which will give access to the latest games, including Madden 19, FIFA 19, Battlefield 5, etc.) will debut this coming week (maybe even tomorrow). I've said it before and I'll say it again; Origin Access is a hell of a deal, regardless if you get the Basic ($5 a month or $30 for 12 months) or Premier package ($15 a month or $100 for 12 months).
Origin Access, is this only on PC or is it for consoles as well? I don't game on PC, so it would need to be for PS4. Don't get me wrong I have like 8 subscription services I'm paying for but it's a pretty good deal and I buy at least Madden every year, and would get a couple others as well making it worthwhile.