Quote Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
I had to go with PS5 because all of the games that I got at the end of the year last year came with free PS5 upgrades. So Spider-Man: Miles Morales, AC Valhalla, Watch Dogs Legion, NBA 2K21, and Cyberpunk 2077(Which the next Gen versions haven't been released yet and I'm not playing it until the bugs are gone) all could be upgraded for free. Man, when I finally got the PS5 and upgraded AC Valhalla to PS5, my jaw dropped. The graphics, the buttery smooth picture, the fact that when I was near water in the game I could see the reflections of boats and and people in the water. Amazing. The controller by itself is a system seller IMO. The haptic feedback is awesome. Say you're in AC Valhalla and using a bow and arrow. When you pull the trigger to fire, the trigger actually gets harder to pull as of you're pulling back on a bow string. The controller vibrates for every change. Like if it's raining in game, the controller will feel like water drops are falling on it. The controller has a mic and speaker in it. Then there's the 3D sound (which unfortunately only works if you have surround sound or a home theater system). It allows you to hear sounds coming from different directions and such. It's amazing. The publishers have upgraded a number of games to play better on the PS5 with it's improved power. An update just came out for God of War allowing it to be played in 4K at 60fps with ray tracing. Same for Jedi Fallen Order. It's just amazing. It comes with the new HD 2.1 cable which allows for 8K output, however, 8K televisions and monitors are very very expensive. I'm talking a 43" for like 8k-10k. Walmart has a 95" 8K tv in their website for 50k. So, it'll be awhile before I'll be experiencing that.

Yea, the new systems are fairly worth while. I just like the Sony exclusives more than what Xbox has to offer. I do like that Game Pass though.
I prefer to play PC over anything, but as best I can tell, MLB the Show is not coming to PC, just PS and XBox. So I can get the Xbox, sign up for Ultimate, and have access to Game Pass and EA Play and, supposedly, Ubisoft games at some point.