Page 21 of 32 FirstFirst ... 11192021222331 ... LastLast

Thread: Video Game Chat

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    https://www.pcgamesinsider.biz/news/...er-loot-boxes/

Have I mentioned how much I hate 2K? Because I fucking hate 2K.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    I'd bet money that Cyber Punk won't live up to the hype for most people. I say that not because it looks bad or I anticipate it being bad. CD Projekt Red will deliver, as they do, but the game is being hyped up so much. This is fairly common among gamers though I feel. They put things on a pedestal and then bitch when games are 9.75 instead of a full 10.
    I think the only thing that might disappoint some gamers is that it's trying to be very much like a table top game in video game form, even more so than Witcher 3. The minutia of character builds might turn off people looking for a more straightforward narrative & action driven game, but I wouldn't be surprised if there's a way to make the game more accessible for more casual fans.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Spider-Man was pretty good.

5. Likes SSJPhenom liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I finished up Longshot mode on Madden 19 last night, another year of a good few hours spent playing a fun story there. And now you have the option to jump right into a franchise with Devin, which is awesome. If I was an Ultimate Team player I'd probably enjoy those rewards too.

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
    Spider-Man was pretty good.
    Spider-Man PS4 was good. It was definitely fun. Especially to just swing around and stop random crimes. I'd find myself doing that and just messing around more often then I would do the missions. It's story was good and it's graphics were amazing. I don't think it matches up to God of War though and as of now God of War is still my game of the year.

I'm onto Shadow of the Tomb Raider now and I'm definitely liking it. Next major game I'll probably be getting will be Assassin's Creed Odyssey and then it's Red Dead 2 time baby!!!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post
    Spider-Man PS4 was good. It was definitely fun. Especially to just swing around and stop random crimes. I'd find myself doing that and just messing around more often then I would do the missions. It's story was good and it's graphics were amazing. I don't think it matches up to God of War though and as of now God of War is still my game of the year.

I'm onto Shadow of the Tomb Raider now and I'm definitely liking it. Next major game I'll probably be getting will be Assassin's Creed Odyssey and then it's Red Dead 2 time baby!!!!
    I'm looking forward to Red Dead 2, but on the PC, so I'll probably have to wait a little longer.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by SSJPhenom View Post

Read Dead Redemption 2 is rated M on the ESRB. Not suitable for minors, you should be careful.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    As anyone played Vampyr? If so is it worth a buy?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You play as a man who preys on people, but he preys on grown adults and not children.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It brings to mind the Souls games, Bloodborne, etc. Heard it had a lot of time as well. Think I'm going to buy it. Seems fun enough.

Thread Information