Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: Video Game Chat

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Slyfox696 View Post
    I prefer to play PC over anything, but as best I can tell, MLB the Show is not coming to PC, just PS and XBox. So I can get the Xbox, sign up for Ultimate, and have access to Game Pass and EA Play and, supposedly, Ubisoft games at some point.
    What's the difference between XBox Game Pass Ultimate and Playstation Now, aside from apparently EA Play being part of Ultimate?

I switched from XBox to Playstation because of The Show but now that it's multiplatform I'd consider switching, as the only exclusive game I'd lose out on is Spider-Man. Granted I'm not getting anything
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    What's the difference between XBox Game Pass Ultimate and Playstation Now, aside from apparently EA Play being part of Ultimate?

I switched from XBox to Playstation because of The Show but now that it's multiplatform I'd consider switching, as the only exclusive game I'd lose out on is Spider-Man. Granted I'm not getting anything
    Xbox Pass is a lot better in my view. Better games (other than Detroit: Become Human, PS Now really has nothing. Wow, Black Ops 3, one of the worst COD games that's like 5 years old or more at this point). Also, Xbox Pass is cheaper and you can play a lot of the games on that on PC too.

If I do get a console this generation, other than my Switch, it'll probably be a PS5, because I have access to so many of the Xbox games on PC through Xbox Pass.

"We are not entitled to our opinions. We are entitled to our informed opinions." - Harlan Ellison (1934 - 2018)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Fallout View Post
    Xbox Pass is a lot better in my view. Better games (other than Detroit: Become Human, PS Now really has nothing. Wow, Black Ops 3, one of the worst COD games that's like 5 years old or more at this point). Also, Xbox Pass is cheaper and you can play a lot of the games on that on PC too.

If I do get a console this generation, other than my Switch, it'll probably be a PS5, because I have access to so many of the Xbox games on PC through Xbox Pass.
    Thanks. And Black Ops 3, whoop dee doo. The worst version of one of the worst popular game series of all time lol.

Switch is the best option. And their Nintendo Switch Online service is only like $4 a month and has the NES and SNES games (hopefully possibly soon N64 games as well).

Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'll probably get a PS5 at some point but there's not that much point for me at the moment. My PS4 works fine and there's no exclusives just on the PS5 I really want. The controller sounds awesome though. Maybe I'll get one at the end of the year start of next year.

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm sorry, but Sony's exclusives are just too good to pass up. God of War Ragnarok is scheduled for release this year, Horizon 2, Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Demon's Souls remake, and more. A lot of games are multi platform though, so I can see why people would wait.

Just know that when you do decide to get either one (Xbox or PS5) it's worth it. The new SSD chip they have is absolutely amazing. Load times are non existent. I can turn on the PS5 and be in game playing in around 30 seconds. Fast traveling in AC Valhalla is about 5 seconds where on PS4 pro it took a little over a minute. When PS4 first came out I remember thinking that it wasn't really next gen feeling (didn't really feel next gen until PS4 Pro for me). These new consoles feel and play like next gen should. The future.
    Last edited by SSJPhenom; 02-08-2021 at 11:20 AM. Reason: Mistake

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post

I've never had Playstation Now, but Game Pass Ultimate is $15 (base is $10, but it is ONLY PC or ONLY Xbox) and for that $15 you get Game Pass for the console, the PC and cloud gaming for Android. Plus, as mentioned, you get EA Play as part of Game Pass (for console only right now, but supposed to be coming to PC also) and rumors are strong Game Pass is negotiating with Ubisoft as well.

Additionally, Game Pass Ultimate has absorbed the former Xbox Live Gold, so you do not need both. If you have Game Pass, you have Xbox Live Gold.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah upon doing some researching XBox Gamepass is pretty sweet. If I can get all the EA Sports games and a bunch of other stuff that's a steal.

Of course making the jump would make all my PS4 stuff useless, whereas I think I could use them on the PS5.

I'm heavily leaning towards switching back now. As much as I like Spiderman Gamepass is pretty damn sweet. Of course I'm not getting any of them until they are readily available, so in about 2 years...

Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I just ordered my X-Box Series X from Gamestop. Got the MLB The Show Bundle (with a 2nd controller).

I'm making the switch back to XBox from Playstation. Gonna sign up for Gamepass once the console arrives next week.

Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

9. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    MLB The Show 21 is on GamePass. That and the EA Sports titles alone has made Gamepass worthwhile.

I'm downloading Command & Conquer remastered now on my PC (Gamepass Ultimate's EA Play is now on PC as well). The sheer number of games available on Gamepass is staggering.

Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    EA play is so much better on Xbox than it is on PlayStation. Fight Night Champion been on Xbox makes it worth while just for that.

Thread Information