Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
    Because of illogical results?
    which ones?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I had a little bit of trust in WWE that Braun will finally win instead of the absent champion. I was wrong.

Not going to watch Raw for sure. Not even highlights. Bunch of better options out there.
    I bet you will watch raw your type always does

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by MF Doom View Post
    Why did you think it was so bad then smartass??
    In short, bad wrestling and bad booking decisions.

Little bit longer version - The World Cup matches were short; the longest match went 13:05, and the average match went 8:23. And that's not including the 2 minute final. Also a non-wrestler in Shane McMahon actually won the tournament. The other matches ranged from really bad (the main event, Strowman vs Lesnar) to below average (Nakamura vs Rusev, Bar vs New Day) to good but nothing compared to the other matches they've had in WWE (Styles vs Joe). And then the worst part of the show - Brock Lesnar is champion again, meaning the Universal Title is going to be gone yet again, leaving Raw in yet another holding pattern. It's not the worst show ever, but it's nothing I'd ever want to watch.

4. Likes smarkmouth liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why is it so difficult for some wrestling fans to accept that some other fans don't watch Raw?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Buddy, you really don't know me then. I stand by what I say.

7. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post

Little bit longer version - The World Cup matches were short; the longest match went 13:05, and the average match went 8:23. And that's not including the 2 minute final. Also a non-wrestler in Shane McMahon actually won the tournament. The other matches ranged from really bad (the main event, Strowman vs Lesnar) to below average (Nakamura vs Rusev, Bar vs New Day) to good but nothing compared to the other matches they've had in WWE (Styles vs Joe). And then the worst part of the show - Brock Lesnar is champion again, meaning the Universal Title is going to be gone yet again, leaving Raw in yet another holding pattern. It's not the worst show ever, but it's nothing I'd ever want to watch.
    This.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Why is it so difficult for some wrestling fans to accept that some other fans don't watch Raw?
    I'll be one of them now. There are bunch of better options, even in wrestling. Where there's not a lazy World Champion who disappeared so well that I even forgot that the top champion exists for Raw. I want to be entertained by wrestling, not nuisance.

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, Spidey liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Bro stop being so salty Brock is a better champion then Braun, braun is way too much of a cartoon character and he's been so stale this year I'm glad he's not the champ... Also it's pretty obvious the competitors in the world cup wanted to keep it moving fast because they didn't want to fatigue early, needed to make short work of opponents and then it's pretty logical that Shane enters the tournament at the end, replaces the already fatigued Miz and makes short work of Dolph Ziggler the man wanted Smackdown! to win and he made sure it happened it's way smarter than you're giving credit.

Buddy, you really don't know me then. I stand by what I say.
    I'm not your buddy bro, and I bet you're gonna watch raw

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm not your buddy bro, and I bet you're gonna watch raw
    You ain't my buddy. Then I ain't your bro either. And thanks for betting it. Without knowing me. It's fun.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    You ain't my buddy. Then I ain't your bro either. And thanks for betting it. Without knowing me. It's fun.
    shut up loser boy

Thread Information