I'm not ashamed to say it! I'm a fan of The Walking Dead on AMC. Shew, it's great to get that out. Lately, saying you watch TWD was like saying you were a professional wrestling fan in high school. People are all, "You still watch that show?" or "It sucks now, I can't stand it anymore!". I want to know why though. A few seasons ago it was like the most watched and acclaimed show ever and now everyone says it sucks. I want to know why. I'm one of those people that likes to watch reviews on things that I like or watch and after every TWD episode I'll go online and read the reviews or watch them on YouTube and everybody is out in force talking about how the show sucks. Again, I want to know why.

IMO, the show doesn't suck at all. It's still great and the quality of effects and what not is still amazing. It's done a great job of introducing new characters and making them characters to like and relate to. Dwight for example. OMG, Negan, IMO he steals just about every scene that he's in and he's fun to watch. They've done a great job of killing off characters that we've grown to love and care about. When "Coral" died, everyone in our home was doing the whole, "I've got something in my eye" or "I'm not crying, you're crying" routine. We wouldn't have done that if we didn't care about that character. People are still just shitting on this show left and right and shitting on it hard. Why?

Can someone tell me; Is TWD dead? If so, WHY?!?!?!?!?