Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wrestlemania 35

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wrestlemania 35

So, with Roman Reigns out of the picture and Triple H possibly injured for a long time, this thread really catches my interest. WWE has been putting Roman on the main event of Wrestlemania ever since WM 31. He was undoubtly a huge deal for WWE for the event. But now, he's out of the picture. Triple H might also be out of the picture. There are also plenty of rumors flying around about HBK having a match and Batista having a match. I really hope they don't wrestle. I usually don't mind part-timers coming back, but I'm tired of this. Let's see how WWE's active roster can rise up to the occassion instead.

Booking the card was hard for me, since we've seen most feuds that we could see on WWE.

Universal Championship - Brock Lesnar(c) vs Seth Rollins
    For me WWE should push Seth Rollins as the next big babyface. His feud with heel Dean Ambrose will probably make him even more red hot than what he is now. He will be ready to face Brock Lesnar at the main event of Wrestlemania 35 and dethrone him. Have him win the Elimination Chamber.

WWE Championship - AJ Styles(c) vs The Miz vs Daniel Bryan
    Styles faces and beats The Miz at TLC. Then he beats Bryan at the Royal Rumble, but with the help of The Miz. Styles kinda turns heel since he beats Daniel with Miz's help. Bryan enters the Rumble in order to take revenge against The Miz. Miz does everything during the match to eliminate Bryan. Finally, it's just Bryan and the Miz remaining as the final two. Gallows and Anderson appear and help the Miz win the Rumble. The leads to a weird triangle with Styles saying that he had nothing to do with The Miz helping him and Gallows and Anderson joining the Miz, so he gives Bryan a rematch at the Elimination Chamber PPV. Shane refuses the match. Instead he books Miz, Anderson and Gallows vs Bryan 3-on-1. This makes Bryan even more suspicious. He thinks that everybody is plotting against him. Miz and company beat Bryan. They proceed to a post-match beatdown. Styles appears. The club leaves without hurting Styles. Styles tries to make peace with Daniel but Daniel puts him in the Yes Lock. In the following weeks Bryan goes on a rampage in order to be put in the title match at Wrestlemania, Styles now is mad both at The Miz and Bryan and Miz is trying to light the fire between Bryan and Styles even more. This leads to the triple threat at Wrestlemania.

The "It's not your scene anymore" Money In The Bank Ladder match - John Cena vs Kurt Angle vs Bobby Lashley vs Randy Orton vs Shane McMahon vs Jeff Hardy
    Wrestlemania crowds love these matches. Plus it's Jeff and Shane in a hardcore match.

RAW Women's Championship w/ Stephanie as the special guest referee - Charlotte vs Ronda Rousey(c)
    Charlotte wins the Royal Rumble. And you just know that Stephanie will get involved.

SD Women's Championship - Becky Lynch(c) vs Asuka
    Asuka needs redemption.

Tag Team match, maybe for the RAW Tag Titles - Drew & Dolph vs Owens & Zayn
    That's your dream match and you don't even know it, yet.

No Holds Barred match - The Undertaker vs Braun Strowman
    This is what Braun will turn into and Wrestlemania is all about the spectacle, so here's a spectacle.

Intercontinental Championship - The Lunatic Psychopath(c) vs The Demon King
    This just screams IC title match and the gimmicks would make for a nice somewhat cringe-y, somewhat serious build-up.

United States Championship - Shinsuke Nakamura(c) vs Samoa Joe
    Nakamura will turn face again. Him vs Joe will be a nice US Championship Wrestlemania match.

Andre the Giant Battle Royal - winner: Rusev

Women's Battle Royal

Cruiserweight Championship match involving Rey Mysterio

What are your cards?

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm even more at a loss about where they're going now. Daniel Bryan's heel turn and championship reign have REALLY thrown a curve ball that changes WM35's complexion as much as Roman's hiatus does. Thought they would turn Miz but it looks like Miz is facing Shane, and the only top babyfaces on Smackdown right now aside from AJ are Hardy and Rey Mysterio, neither of which appeals to me as a Mania marquee match.

Perhaps they have to go the multi-man route for the WWE Title? Bryan vs AJ vs Joe vs Shinsuke, perhaps.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'd be surprised if Joe and Nakamura even made the main card.

4. Likes smarkmouth liked this post
    Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I mean, same here, I just couldn't see where they're going with the WWE title... until the thought of heel Daniel Bryan defended against John Cena entered my mind.

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    I could see Daniel Bryan defending against Cena at WrestleMania. Cena's officially and truly a part timer now and he even recently said that his "time" is over and that it's someone else's time now. If there's a Superstar Shakeup before then, which is possible as ratings are sort of in the toilet right now and Vince is going to be on Raw tomorrow night, I could also see someone like Seth Rollins challenging Bryan at WrestleMania. Rollins has been the true workhorse of the red brand this year and he's ready to head back to the main event picture.

What I absolutely do NOT want to see happen, and this may be a worst case scenario, is for the WWE Championship match at WrestleMania XXXV to feature Shane McMahon.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I think Bryan should lose the title ASAP. Sorry, not sorry.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by #MrScissorsKick View Post
    I think Bryan should lose the title ASAP. Sorry, not sorry.
    And the reason being?

10. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by ShinChan View Post
    And the reason being?
    Not at liberty to discuss this situation at this time.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer
    I could see Daniel Bryan defending against Cena at WrestleMania. Cena's officially and truly a part timer now and he even recently said that his "time" is over and that it's someone else's time now. If there's a Superstar Shakeup before then, which is possible as ratings are sort of in the toilet right now and Vince is going to be on Raw tomorrow night, I could also see someone like Seth Rollins challenging Bryan at WrestleMania. Rollins has been the true workhorse of the red brand this year and he's ready to head back to the main event picture.

What I absolutely do NOT want to see happen, and this may be a worst case scenario, is for the WWE Championship match at WrestleMania XXXV to feature Shane McMahon.
    Doubt that happens.
    If you ever attended a WWE live event (house shows and PPVs) which wrestler(s) did you buy a ticket to see? https://forms.gle/d5uh8iifDbfDBdDd8

13. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    There are definately some interesting rumor flowing around Wrestlemania 35 and those include...

Lesnar vs Rollins
    Styles vs Orton
    Bryan vs HBK
    Triple H vs Batista
    Becky vs Ronda
    Undertaker vs Balor

I can't say I'm hyped. WWE have shot themselves on the foot so many times these past 2 years and have completely shuttered the momentum of many stars. Everybody looks like everybody at this point, there's no different in having Balor vs Taker or Zayn vs Taker or even EC3 vs Taker. Not for me. Add the Roman Reigns hopefully-not-retirement in there. The entire roster is butchered. Bryan's gimmick and heel turn is the only thing that looks fresh and unique.

15. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information