Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: RAW LD 11/12/18 - I read all the spoilers

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    To be fair they probably cut away early because they need to be off the air at 11 now. Hence why they cut to cole for the signoff while she was talking. They probably had the point of Corbin telling Steph to watch Smackdown tomorrow for the retaliation and didn't get the timing.
    Nah. It's because this is the Stephanie show.

You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Monday Night Raw
    Date: November 12, 2018
    Commentators: Michael Cole, Corey Graves, Renee Young

It’s the Stephanie Show this week. That’s the entirety of the official Raw preview: a photo of Stephanie with a promise of her addressing the World Cup controversy. I’m sure this will include discussions of how disappointed she is with everyone and how Raw must be the most ridiculous adjective filled show that only Stephanie can be proud of because only WWE seems to care about this battle for brand supremacy which was only first mentioned a few weeks back and won’t be mentioned again a week after Survivor Series. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

This Used To Be Fun

3. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by klunderbunker View Post
    Nah. It's because this is the Stephanie show.
    Please note that I"m not disagreeing with you on the Stephanie stuff. She is overpowered, and is too much of a focal point. And I'm not even saying that the segment should have happened. All I'm saying is this one time, JUST ONCE, the meaninglessness of the end-scene was not necessarily on her.

This one time was a timing issue. The Stephanie stuff ended prematurely because of new hard out at 11PM. Hell, Cole was literally talking over Stephanie for a couple seconds before they cut out the feed of Stephanie's tirade. That literally NEVER happens, but they had to because they needed the signoff. I mean seriously, Stephanie NEVER gets cut off, and here they cut her off. Think about it. And hell, if they finish the scene and Corbin gets an idea (i.e. retaliatory invasion), then Stephanie is further elevated as a motivator and she looks even better then she does if she is cut-off mid yelling at somebody. So using the "Stephanie is All-Powerful and needs to be booked above everyone else" booking method that you subscribe to (and I agree with), the segment ended prematurely.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Thread Information