Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Please Let It Be Wrong. Becky Lynch Possibly Off Survivor Series Due To Concussion

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Skairipa View Post
    Yeah I like Nia but I'm putting the blame on her too, and didn't she injure Sasha and Alexa within the last year too? I'm about 99% sure on Sasha at least. She's going to get herself a reputation for being unsafe.
    We talked on Discord, but in case some others get it in their heads this is truth, it's not.

If anything Nia is injury-prone, not one who injures others. You guys can Google this yourselves. It's not like she's Bliss, Sasha, Tamina etc. here.

Ronda Rousey literally sidelined Bliss and that's why she's not competing at Survivor Series, but because this accident was against a roaring hot Becky Lynch and it was by a fatty who only has a job because The Rock, fans will ignore it and call for Nia's head.

It was an unfortunate accident. Par for the course of wrestling.

2. Likes Ollie liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Spidercanrana View Post
    We talked on Discord, but in case some others get it in their heads this is truth, it's not.

If anything Nia is injury-prone, not one who injures others. You guys can Google this yourselves. It's not like she's Bliss, Sasha, Tamina etc. here.

Ronda Rousey literally sidelined Bliss and that's why she's not competing at Survivor Series, but because this accident was against a roaring hot Becky Lynch and it was by a fatty who only has a job because The Rock, fans will ignore it and call for Nia's head.

It was an unfortunate accident. Par for the course of wrestling.
    You know after talking on discord i don't really think Nia is unsafe, but i looked some things up and jeez she has a bad history. Last year she caused Bayley to miss Summerslam due to injuring her, and apparently Zelina Vega got a concussion at Evolution because of the way Nia threw her out of the ring. I like her and all, but at what point do you say it's on her?

I'm not a fan of Nia at all. To me, she has no discernable talent and I'm not going to pretend otherwise just because she's a big girl and it's become fashionable to try to twist any critique of a big girl as an attack just because she's overweight. My dislike for her has nothing to with her being big or as a person, at least not in the sense of how I look at someone as a human being, I just don't think she's all that good of a wrestler. If there's heat on her in this situation, then I think it's justified as she's caused significant injury to someone else and she has a bit of a history of injuring other wrestlers. Becky is arguably the best and hottest thing going in WWE; I don't know if they're letting her do her own promos or if she's just really, really good at making scripted ones come off as though they're her words but, either way, it comes off like she's getting over in a very organic way and that feels so very, very, very much different from what we're used to on WWE's main roster. I was genuinely looking forward to her match with Rousey at Survivor Series, and so was a whole lot of other people, but it is what it is.

If there's heat in Nia, I don't think there'll be any major consequences. I don't believe she'll be moved further down on the card and she certainly won't be let go over this so aside from a good tongue lashing, she'll probably come out unscathed. I mean, it's highly unlikely she'd be taking the Raw Women's Championship from Rousey in the first place, whenever her shot is set to ultimately take place, and my guess is that if WWE is going to implement some sort of women's tag team titles, it might explain why she's saddled with an even bigger piece of dead weight, AKA Tamina, as an ally/partner beyond just the whole familial connection.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

5. Likes #AbsoluteUnit liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Long term this is good news. I expected her to worm her way into the Rousey Mania match anyway, now they'll likely go with Becky winning the Rumble and challenging Rousey.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    So Becky is going full savage on Ronda. Like she just went for the throat, the heart, and the soul with this tweet.

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/st...99029325778944

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    So Becky is going full savage on Ronda. Like she just went for the throat, the heart, and the soul with this tweet.

https://twitter.com/BeckyLynchWWE/st...99029325778944
    Her response to Nia was savage as well.

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Blessing in disguise, from the looks of it now.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Rumor now is Becky vs Ronda will headline Mania.

Thread Information