Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Season Two Sign-Up Thread (with Game Revisions)

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Season Two Sign-Up Thread (with Game Revisions)

Starting a sign up thread for Season Two before Season One is even a wrap. Obnoxious, right? We're going to get the ball rolling on S02 fairly quickly so consider all this a necessary head start.

NOTE: This is the Sign Up thread, that highlights some of the necessary changes happening in Season Two. Discuss the changes in the GD, but sign up here!

Game Duration:
    Season Two will encompass the build to Royal Rumble and head all the way to WrestleMania. The official start date of the game will be January 7th and run until April 7th.

Draft:
    As mentioned, the winner of the first season will be awarded the First Draft pick of the game. The remainder of the draft will be randomized as the last draft, moving from top to bottom then bottom to top. Draft will begin DECEMBER 1ST! Yes, this is very early, but during the last draft I set up the fail-safe that anyone who missed their pick after 24 hours would miss their turn. In good conscious, I can't apply the same system during the holiday season. Therefore players will have 48 full hours to make their draft pick after the previous player has made their pick. If by January 7th there are still picks left to be made, then the 24 deadline will be put back into effect.

Also on January 7th, if there is indeed picks left to be made, the game will commence but with a temporary revision. If, for example, we have only completely finished the third round of drafting with some players already making their fourth round picks, then we will temporarily â??suspendâ? those fourth round picks (they will still be officially drafted but wonâ??t be gathering points), and everyone will be playing the first week(s) of the game with their first three round picks. If you are missing superstars due to you missing your draft, then you will be starting the game with less superstars than other players.

Scoring System:
    Singles Match Ups â?? Includes One on One, Triple Threat, Fatal Four Way, etc
    Pinfall/Submission/KO Victory - 10 points
    DQ/Count out Victory - 8 Points
    Championship Win - 14 points (awarded to a NEW CHAMPION. Retaining champions awarded points as stated above)
    Championship Loss - 10 points (awarded to the FORMER CHAMPION who has lost their title, not to a challenger who didn't win. They are awarded the points as listed below. Vis a vis, your champion is more or less guaranteed 10 points going into a title match)
    Loss - 4 Points
    Draw/Time Limit/Double DQ/Double Count Out â?? 6 Points

Tag Team Match Ups â?? Divide the points above in half. This includes traditional Two on Two, Triple Threat Tag Team Matches, Three on Three, Four on Four, etc.

TOURNAMENTS: Scoring system determined in a case by case basis decided on tournament size.

Battle Royals
    Battle Royal of 10 Stars or Under
    Win: 10 points
    Loss: 4 points

Battle Royal of 11 Stars or Over
    Win: 10 points
    Final Four(Aside from Winner): 8
    Loss: 4

Royal Rumble
    Winner: 14 Points
    Final Four (Aside from Winner): 10 points
    Loss: 4
    BONUS: 2 Points Per Elimination, 1 Point for "Shared" Eliminations (ie; B-Team eliminates the Big Show)

Roster Size and Number of Players:
    While I don't expect to meet this cap, we will cap the game at 18 players, and our number of participants will dictate the roster size and minimum roster requirements, so that will remain to be determined until we have enlisted all participants

Eligible Shows:
    As per Season One, RAW, Smackdown Live, Pay-Per-Views, Pay Per View Kick Offs and other Network Specials will be eligible for winning points. If they bring back Mixed Match Challenge for a third season then it will also apply.

In addition, a large fraction of the WWE roster becomes much more valuable picks, as 205 Live will now be an eligible show!

(I would have loved to include NXT, but as they tape weeks of television at a time it would be quite easy to abuse spoilers and bank points.)

Trade Window:
    The trade window for Season One is Wednesday 12AM EST until Sunday 12AM EST. Presently 205 Live airs on Wednesdays while being taped on Tuesdays. I suspect that they'll move 205 back to it's original time slot once MMC ends, and if so we have no conflict. But if they leave 205 on Wednesdays then the trading window will be shortened by a day, opening on Thursday 12AM EST until Sunday 12AM EST.

Assistance:
    As you may have noticed, I dropped the ball a couple times towards the end making embarrassing mistakes on the scoreboard. In short, I'm looking for help in managing the game this season. I will still handle the bulk of the efforts, but assistance will receive moderation credentials to edit any silly mistakes I may make. PM me if interested, and yes, you can still play!

If you are unfamiliar to the game, please also check the Official SCF Fantasy Pool Rulebook before bringing your questions to the GD. Otherwise, Welcome to Season Two, everyone! Sign the hell up!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'll play again and if you need help, you know where to find me old man.

Actually I have no idea how old you are. I'm gonna assume 33.

3. Likes smarkmouth liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm in. And going on after Yaz's post, I bet you're 28.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm back for season 2 and am willing to help out as well.

And for some reason we're guessing your age now. I'm gonna go with 25 based on absolutely nothing.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

6. Likes smarkmouth liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm back as well and your age is 28.66666....∝ considering the average of the above 3.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    In order to sign up we have to guess smark’s age? Sounds great I’m in and I’ll go with 23 based off I think he is in college.

The person who gets it right should get the number 2 pick in the draft cause that sounds like a good idea.
    The Day Wrestling Got Too Real

9. Likes smarkmouth, #AbsoluteUnit liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    In. And 29.

11. Likes smarkmouth liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm in. And I'll say 27.

13. Likes smarkmouth liked this post
    Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Shoot since 27 is taken I'm going to say a mature 26.

I'm totally in this time around.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Count me in again, and I'll say 24.

16. Likes smarkmouth liked this post

Thread Information