Given that the Creed II is out now and few movies can a person pumped up like a 'Rocky' movie; I thought I'd make this thread discussing who is the best of the boxers in the "Rocky" universe. My choice is........

Apollo Creed:

The Master of Disaster, The Count of Monte Fisto, the King of Sting, the Dancing Destroyer, etc. Apollo Creed is the undisputed heavyweight champion of the world when the first Rocky movie started. Due to his scheduled opponent being injured, Creed decided to give an unknown boxer a shot at the title to appease all the fans and investors who had put money into that fight. He chose a club fighter based strictly off of the marketability of his name, 'The Italian Stallion'. That fighter ended up being one Rocky Balboa and the rest, as they say is history. He fought Rocky twice and in both fights he stood toe to toe with Balboa. In the final round of fight 2, Apollo was well ahead in points as he had dominated that entire fight, however, he was determined to shut up the critics who said he was a paper champion because he couldn't beat some ole club fighter. So he tried to knock Rocky out and that ended up being his downfall. Instead Rocky knocked him out and became the champ. Apollo is was very skilled in all areas of boxing. He had speed, technique, power, and smarts. That's why I think he was the best boxer in the 'Rocky' Universe.

What do you guys think? Is there another boxer in the 'Rocky' Universe who is better than Apollo? If so tell us who and why.