Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: TNA My Way | TEW 2003 Wrestling Simulation LP

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I was thinking about this just now, I'm about to run my first show that is expected to draw over a thousand fans. How are your attendance number and do you run exclusively out of The Impact Zone?

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Numbers

I thought about creating my own venue and sticking with it a la Asylum/Zone, but decided against it last minute. Stupid really, because now that I have my PPV history staring back at me, they were all in the South East anyways. At the time of posting, I have E+ across the board (minus Hawaii and Puerto Rico where I haven't been yet) except South East which is a D. My attendance is poorly ranging - highest is No Surrender with 9,586 and Final Resolution was a bit over 4k. I need to keep better track of where my events are being held at and what I can get out of it. My one Sell Out was TNA Slammiversary which housed 8,528 in Alabama.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

TNA Bound For Glory 2003

Pre-Show

Opener: The S.A.T. vs. The New Church
    Crowd Reaction: Not Much In The Way Of Heat
    In-Ring Action: Solid
    Slash pinned Joel Maximo in 9:21 by grabbing a handful of tights.
    D

Matt Sydal vs. Kid Kash
    Crowd Reaction: Average
    In-Ring Action: Good
    Sydal defeated Kash in 7:32 by DQ due to Kash clocking the newcomer with a steel chair.
    C-

Segment: Promo
    Shark Boy wanted to dive in and fight at the biggest event of the year, but there's no fin for him. He'll be as happy as a clam with the catering though, and water animal he'll become if they have sushi tonight.
    E

Chris Sabin vs. Matt Striker
    Sabin defeated Striker in 8:59 by Pinfall with The Cradle Shock.
    D+

Samoa Joe vs. Sonny Siaki
    Sonny Siaki defeated Samoa Joe in 10:43 by Pinfall after Desire interfered.
    D-

Main Event: Ace Steel vs. John Hennigan vs. Jerry Lynn
    Jerry Lynn pinned Hennigan in 7:33 after a Cradle Piledriver.
    D

TNA Bound For Glory

Opener: Mickie James vs. Cheerleader Melissa
    Crowd Reaction: Non-Existent
    Cheerleader Melissa defeated Mickie James in 7:01 by Pinfall with a Kudo Piledriver.
    D+

Segment: Backstage
    Nelson Knight is hunched over a rooftop barrier peering out at the night sky. He talks about how he failed Raven when he fought Killings, but there are still forces at work to ensure their alliance will succeed. Tonight marks the unveiling of a new championship, the TNA Legends title, and Knight's opposition has made it clear on many occasions that he is the moral fiber, the locker room leader of TNA. Tonight, Nelson Knight breaks Curt Hennig, and together Raven, Konnan's informer Juventud, and himself will stand hand in hand with the company's gold. They are bound for glory.
    C+

Bobby Lashley vs. Abyss
    Crowd Reaction: Not Much in The Way of Heat
    Abyss defeated Lashley in 9:23 by Pinfall with a Black Hole Slam after Father James Mitchell interfered.
    D+

Segment: Product Shilling
    Desire is here to run a hand over her shapely leg. She has a "TNA" tattoo. Super Bowl quality, that.
    C-

Triple X vs. The Badstreet Boyz vs. America's Most Wanted (c)
    AMW won the Tag Team Triple Threat Ladder Match in 11:55 when Chris Harris retrieved the tag championships. Defense #1.
    D+

Segment: 2x Cage Dancing
    Angelina Love and Velvet Sky share a cage and the pollen is thick.
    C

Super Crazy vs. Juventud Guerrera (c)
    Juvy defeated Crazy in 18:34 by a Count Out. Guerrera makes this his first true X Division title defense.
    D+

Konnan starts running down BG James and how he's accomplished nothing but made the fans laugh at him this year. There was a time he respected The Roadie but not anymore. Just one of the many who have had countless chances to seize the brass ring and kept coming up empty handed. Konnan will win their fight and move on to cement his name among the voiceless.
    D

Curt Hennig vs. Nelson Knight - Introduction to the TNA Legends Championship
    In-Ring Action: Decent
    Hennig defeated Knight in 9:01 by Pinfall with a Perfect-Plex. Curt Hennig wins the TNA Legends Championship.
    D-

Segment: Post-Match
    Curt Hennig celebrates in the ring with the new title draped over his shoulder. He receives an ovation. He's sorta teary-eyed, at this point of his career he didn't think he'd be able to grab gold, commentary explains. But here he is, the inaugural champion.
    D

Ron "The Truth" Killings is with a few journalists who ask him about a possible sequel to Break It Til Ya Make It. He tells them it is in the works but he doubts they could land Estelle Getty this time. They laugh until Jarrett comes out of nowhere and jumps Truth. He throws him into a coat rack and shouts how Truth is an embarrassment to wrestling. Only reason he won Lord of Lockdown was because Jarrett wasn't in it. They brawl but Jarrett keeps the upper hand, nailing Killings with The Stroke. Jeff walks away, ignoring the cameras and interviewers.
    D

BG James vs. Konnan
    Crowd Reaction: Good
    Konnan defeated James in 11:32 by Pinfall after clutching a handfull of tights in a roll up.
    D-

Segment: Interview w/Manager
    Matt Striker interviews Rena Mero and TNA World Heavyweight Champion Raven. She tells him that Raven isn't afraid of a boy who likes to flip around the ring. Raven is both the biggest monopoly AND a counterculture icon. When pressed on how that's possible, Raven butted in, telling him Miss Mero understands that you cannot kill a movement. You can put a price tag on it though and he's perfectly fine with that - that's how the world works. Striker asked them what this group of so-called oppressed stars is called, but Raven shook his head and simply answered back "All in due time."
    C-

Jeff Jarrett vs. Ron "The Truth" Killings
    Jarrett defeated Killings in 15:16 by Submission after blatantly cheating. It was in front of the referee but he ignored it.
    D

Segment: Video Package
    AJ Styles and his journey to this moment, from losing to Sonny Siaki at the beginning of the year to winning King of the Road.
    B-

AJ Styles vs. Raven (c)
    Crowd Reaction: Great
    In-Ring Action: Great
    AJ Styles defeated Raven in 10:48 by Pinfall with a Styles Clash. During the match we also had Konnan run-in and accidentally hit Raven. AJ Styles wins the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.
    C

Notes:
    • Matt Sydal debuted a Fun Babyface gimmick. It got an A.
    • Konnan struggled when going off-script.
    • Curt Hennig and Nelson Knight didn't seem to click, and it made for an awkward bout.
    • Showing true unprofessionalism, a clearly unhappy BG James completely phoned in his performance.
    • Matt Striker looked lost out there.
    • Both AJ Styles and Raven took crazy bumps in their match.

4. Likes Skairipa liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

TNA Genesis Hype

Raven vs. AJ Styles (c) in a Strap Match

Jeff Jarrett vs. BG James vs. Ron "The Truth" Killings - #1 Contenders Match For The World Championship

Konnan vs. Curt Hennig (c)

Performance in October: $27,325 PROFIT. Momentum is at A* and Prestige is at a meh D-. Hired Todd Pettengill to be a backstage interviewer (this scenario needs these for some reason) and grabbed Nattie Neidhardt because I want a roster full of skilled workers that have 0 credibility at this point of the game, obviously.

Expect these to come out a little slower now due to commitments with WZCW, the Snack Shack )that might get a facelift soon if I can put some time into it...), and my own personal writing projects. If you've been keeping up so far I appreciate the views. TNA circa 2003 was still in the woods and I'd say under my regime, they still are, but I'm becoming more comfortable with taking risks I.e. AJ as champ that I probably wouldn't if they were televised regularly.

6. Likes Skairipa, Yaz liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Pre-Show

Opener: Ace Steel vs John Hennigan
    John Hennigan defeated Steel in 7:28 by Pinfall after Angelina Love interfered.
    D-

Chris Sabin & Matt Sydal vs. The New Church
    Crowd Reaction: Not Much in The Way Of Heat
    Sabin & Sydal defeated The New Church in 5:42 when Chris Sabin submitted Brian Lee with a Guillotine Chokehold.
    D+

Cheerleader Melissa vs. Nattie Neidhardt
    Crowd Reaction: Nonexistent Crowd Heat
    Cheerleader Melissa defeated Nattie in 8:39 by Pinfall after a Kudo Driver.
    E+

Backstage Segment: The Badstreet Boyz
    Christian York and Joey Matthews discuss the future of Badstreet. York ranted about taking the lowlives out while Matthews said he'll stark with the goofy fish guy.

Joey Matthews vs. Shark Boy
    Matthews disqualified himself in 8:19 after thumbing the shark in the eye.
    D

Elix Skipper vs. Jason Cross
    Skipper defeated Cross at 7:41 with a Play of the Day.
    D+

Main Event: Nelson Knight vs. Joel Maximo
    Nelson Knight squashed Joel Maximo in 7:09 after referee stoppage. Joel was hurt and could not continue.
    E+

TNA Genesis

Opener: Bobby Lashley vs. Sonny Siaki
    Lashley defeated Siaki in 9:28 due to a Count Out. Sonny refused to get back in the ring.
    D

Segment: Host - Percy Pringle w/ Konnan
    Percy Pringle III conducted an in-ring interview with Konnan. Of the topics discussed, Konnan refused to acknowledge his botched interference at Bound For Glory that cost his college Raven the championship. He did say that he will right a wrong and take the Legends title off of Hennig next. With himself and his friend ending the night with gold, TNA will finally be a place of equality.
    C-

Konnan vs. Curt Hennig (c)
    Curt Hennig defeated Konnan in 17:34 by Pinfall after a Perfect-Plex following a botched attempt to interfere by Raven. Konnan stared wide-eyed and dumbfounded. Hennig makes Defense #1.
    D+

Segment: Backstage Interview - Todd Pettengill w/Father James Mitchell and Abyss
    Todd Pettengil interviewed Father James Mitchell in the gorilla position. Mitchell stated clearly that his client was unlike any monster this company had seen prior - that Abyss was born from hate and the only love he could ever understand is the love of winning. Samoa Joe might be a top tier athlete, but he does not know what it truly means to succeed in breaking his enemies.
    E+

Angelina Love vs. Mickie James
    Crowd Reaction: Completely Devoid Of Heat
    In-Ring Action: Awful
    Mickie James defeated Angelina Love in 8:31 by Pinfall after a Laree DDT.
    E

Segment: Jeff Jarrett Promo
    He sat alone on a case of equipment. Jarrett told the cameras that he didn't understand the fans these days. He put everything into making TNA work. He was giving everything he possibly could to keep people like Raven and Konnan away from defiling the place with their lies. But then a kid barely old enough to drink wins King of the Road and all of a sudden the crowd is behind him 100%. This is still his company goddammit and he won't sit by and watch the disrespect any longer. He'll make an example of The Lord of The Lockdown Ron Killings one more time, and humiliate BG James one more time. Jarrett reminds James whose family it was that got him in the business, and mentioned how he'd hate to see anything bad happen to his brother, referee Scott Armstrong, if BG decided to show up...
    D+

Low Ki vs. Super Crazy
    Crowd Reaction:Average
    Low Ki defeated Super Crazy in 7:40 by Pinfall with a Ki Krusher.
    D+

Segment: Raven Promo
    AJ Styles interests Raven, and Raven wanted him to know that. To go from barely scraping by in a division he had to break his neck to get noticed in to taking the most important prize in pro wrestling is no small task, and Raven realized that. But he isn't ready to be THE face of TNA. This place is on the brink of revolution, and Styles would only be a casualty in that. Raven was about to continue, but Konnan interrupted. The two exchange glances before Konnan left.
    C-

Abyss vs. Samoa Joe in a Brawl
    Abyss defeated Joe in 11:01 by Pinfall after a Black Hole Slam when his manager Father James Mitchell interfered.
    D

Jerry Lynn vs. Juventud Guerrera (c)
    Juice defeated Jerry in 11:35 by Pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage. Defense #2 of the X Division Championship.
    D+

Segment: Bikini Contest between Lollipop and Velvet Sky
    Crowd Reaction: Lifted
    Lollipop really wants to be part of the Women's Division but I don't have the heart to tell her her in-ring skills are on par with an inflatable doll. Sky also wants to be part of the division but she's smoking hot and these people need eye candy.
    C+

Kash Strike (Kid Kash & Matt Striker) vs. America's Most Wanted (c)
    America's Most Wanted drew with Kash Strike in 12:37 following a Double Disqualification. Both teams would not go back to their respective corners and the whole thing ended in a schmoz.
    D

Close to tears, BG is caught walking away from the arena and to the parking lot. Commentary speculates that Jarrett's words got to him and it appears he won't be fighting for the opportunity to face either Raven or AJ Styles next pay per view.
    C-

Segment: Confrontation
    AJ ran into Raven in the locker room. The two stare daggers, almost adjacent to how Konnan glared at him. Things get heated and the crowd is really into it, but neither come to blows.
    C+

Ron Killings vs. Jeff Jarrett
    In-Ring: Good
    Jarrett defeated Killings in 12:07 by Pinfall after grabbing a handful of tights.
    D+

Segment: Authority
    Rena Mero is on the phone with BG James telling him to come back, that she will sort this whole thing out with Jeff when she can. Once off the phone, she scoffed and told no one in particular how she's surrounded by prima donnas.
    C-

Raven vs. AJ Styles (c) in a Texas Bullrope Match
    Crowd Reaction: Great
    AJ Styles defeated Raven in a Strap Match in 12:48 when Styles was the first to touch every corner. He vaulted over Raven to get the last one. Styles makes this Defense #1 of the TNA World Heavyweight Championship.
    C

Notes:
    • Chris Sabin and Matt Sydal showed Excellent chemistry teaming together.
    • Matt Sydal came out of his match looking good.
    • Nattie Neidhart debuted her Second Generation Star gimmick. It got an A*.
    • Nelson Knight was visibly tiring by the end of his match.
    • Percy Pringle worked the crowd well, loving the freedom to improvise.
    • Konnan did not do well without a script to follow.
    • Father James Mitchell also worked the crowd well, happy not following a script.
    • Todd Pettengill debuted his Staff Member gimmick. It got a B.
    • Todd Pettengill improvised well during his segment.
    • Jeff Jarrett didn't do well without a script to follow.
    • Raven enjoyed going off-script.
    • Abyss took a crazy bump.
    • Jerry Lynn was off his game tonight.
    • Rena Mero didn't do well without a script.
    • BG James improvised well.
    • Raven took a crazy bump.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Feeling An iMpact

WE HAVE A SHOW

I reached out to Fuel TV, a favorite of mine when I was a kid, and asked if they wanted a wrestling show. To my dismay they did. TNA iMpact will air every week on Wednesdays in the Early Evening slot. I asked for one season and an hour each episode to start.

Fuel TV focuses on extreme sports and in the future will rebrand as Fox Sports 2. My product is already a bit athlete-centered so I think it's a good fit for now. Fuel TV airs nationwide at a Medium.

To put this in perspective, the real TNA didn't get on television until June 2004 and was stationary while I take my show on the road.

9. Likes Skairipa liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Because I Keep Forgetting

TNA World Tag Team Champions

America's Most Wanted (Chris Harris & James Storm)
    C-

TNA Legends Champion

Curt Hennig
    B

TNA World Heavyweight Champion

AJ Styles
    B

November - $28,518 PROFIT

Prestige: D
    Momentum: A*

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    thumbing the shark in the eye
    cheeky

12. Likes Spidey liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

iMpact on Fuel TV

Ep. 01
    Week 1, December 2003 FL Alico Arena (South East)
    Attendance: 4,139
    Taped For Television

Dark Matches

Opener: Bobby Lashley vs. Low Ki
    Lashley defeated Low Ki in 10:03 by Pinfall after The Dominator.
    D

Cheerleader Melissa & Angelina Love vs. Mickie James & Nattie Neidhardt
    Crowd Reaction: Nonexistent Crowd Heat
    Melissa and Love defeated Mickie and Nattie in 7:44 when Cheerleader Melissa pinned Nattie using the ropes.
    D

Abyss vs. Nelson Knight
    Abyss defeated Knight in 6:10 by Pinfall with a Black Hole Slam.
    E+

Segment: Velvet Sky Promo
    She's tired of just being the pretty girl at ringside. She's tired of just dancing in a cage and she's tired of shilling the company in a revealing bathing suit. It's time for her to fight, because that's why she signed a contract to begin with.
    C

Sabin & Sydal vs. The Badstreet Boyz
    Sabin & Sydal defeated The Badstreet Boyz in 12:17 when Christian York Disqualified himself by using a chair on Sydal.
    D+

Main Event: Ace Steel, Jerry Lynn, & Super Crazy vs. Sonny Siaki, Elix Skipper, & John Hennigan
    The team of Siaki, Skipper, and Hennigan defeated Steel's in 11:38 when Hennigan pinned Jerry Lynn after Angelina Love interfered.
    D-

TNA IMPACT

Opener: Confrontation
    Jeff Jarrett's "My World" theme plays and he came out in a silver and red jacket. When he got inside the ring, he was handed a microphone and asked Curt Hennig of all people to step out. Commentary questioned what was going on. Hennig walked out to his "Champion" theme. Jeff began to berate him, telling him how he's supposed to be this peacekeeper backstage and he just let an upstart like AJ Styles slip through his fingers. This was supposed to be a rasslin' company that honored traditional wrestling, not some flippy crap. Curt didn't respond. Jarrett pointed at Hennig's Legends Championship and told him he didn't deserve carrying hardware around on his show, especially one called that. For his recklessness, Curt will defend the title against the Number One Contender to the TNA World Championship...Jeff. A clearly upset Curt threw his towel on the ground and stormed back through the curtains. Jeff Jarrett gave a shit eating grin as the show headed to commercial. Jeff Jarrett vs. Curt Hennig for the TNA Legends title will be the Main Event of the debut episode.
    C-

Ron "The Truth" Killings vs. Juventud Guerrera
    Non-title match. Truth defeated Juice in 9:34 by Pinfall with a Consequences.
    D-

Segment: Product Shilling
    Lollipop is licking a, well, a lollipop and asking the viewers if they think they can handle her. If they can handle a little TNA. Here are a few iMpact tees and copies of Break It Til Ya Make It.
    C

BG James came to the ring and leaned against the ropes. He asked for a mic and was given one. BG may be a goofball now and then, but he's serious when it comes to family. Jarrett threatened either hurt or fire his brother, referee Scott Armstrong, if James entered the contendership match. He played by Jarrett's rules, but now he's ready to take on the system. He won't know when and he won't know where, but James is going to cost him dearly.
    D+

Matt Striker vs. AJ Styles
    Styles defeated Striker in 8:57 by Pinfall with a Styles Clash.
    D

Segment: Confrontation
    Konnan entered the locker room, and the camera rotated to reveal Raven perched on a bench. He was about to turn right back around when the anarchist asked him to stay. Raven brought up how the universe seems to be out to get them, to drive a wedge between them and bring their cause up in flames. They can't allow that to happen - not this close to revolution now that TNA has a TV show. Konnan considered it, but told him to tread lightly. Raven nodded and said he had K-Dogg's back.
    D+

Segment: Authority
    GM Rena Mero hyped Turning Point by reminding the audience that no matter who wins tonight in the Main Event, Jeff Jarrett is still challenging for AJ's title in a few weeks time.
    C

Main Event: Jeff Jarrett vs. Curt Hennig (c)
    Jeff Jarrett defeated Curt Hennig in 18:04 by a fast-counted Pinfall from referee Mark Johnson as Jarrett grabbed a handful of tights. Jeff Jarrett won the TNA Legends Championship.
    D

AJ Styles's "Get Ready To Fly" theme hit and he rushed the ring. Jeff attempted to lay him out with the Legends title, but Styles dodged, ran the ropes, and before AJ could retaliate Jarrett slipped out of the ring and high-tailed it out of the arena. AJ wasted no time and gave chase.
    C

Dark Matches

Opener: Samoa Joe vs. Kid Kash
    Joe defeated Kash by making him tap out to the Coquina Clutch in 12:01
    E+

Main Event: The New Church vs. America's Most Wanted (c)
    Slash demanded that AMW defend their titles. Most Wanted defeated New Church after Brian Lee was pinned after The Death Sentence in 9:04. Defense #3.
    E

Shark Boy wandered around the hallways asking passerby if this was the Pre-Show or not.
    E+

Notes:
    • Juventud Guerrera was really off his game tonight.
    • BG James struggled while going off script.
    • AJ Styles's performance stood out as being good.
    • Raven struggled while going off script.
    • Curt Hennig was off his game tonight.

TNA Legends Champion

Jeff Jarrett
    B

14. Likes Yaz liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

iMpact on Fuel TV

Ep. 02
    Week 2, December 2003 OK Great Plains Coliseum (Mid South)
    Attendance: 3,000
    Taped For Television

Dark Matches

Opener: Velvet Sky vs. Mickie James
    Crowd Reaction: Completely Devoid Of Heat
    In-Ring Action: Awful
    Mickie James defeated Sky in 6:39 by Pinfall after a Laree DDT.
    E-

Main Event: Kash Strike vs. Sydal & Sabin
    Kash Strike defeated Sydal & Sabin in 10:45 when Kid Kash defeated Chris Sabin by Pinfall after Kash gave Sabin an unseen low blow.
    D

TNA IMPACT

Opener: Authority
    Ron Killings came out and paced the ramp. He told the fans he was just in the back talking to Estelle Getty and she wondered since he beat the X Division champion last week, why he isn't the X Division champ himself. He explained to her that he wasn't the right size. Getty said that was weightest. Now Killing ain't here to be a troublemaker or anything (verbatim), but he does question why he can't be a contender. He's a Middleweight. Sonny Siaki was a Middleweight. This brings out Rena Mero who tells him he does have a point, but is afraid Juvy is already booked to fight Shark Boy at Turning Point. Estelle Getty of all people came out right behind the General Manager and ordered her to give Killings a chance otherwise she's backing out of Break It Til Ya Make It 2. Mero sighed and gave Truth an ultimatum: defeat Raven and Konnan tonight in a tag team match and he'll get the opportunity. He must go look for a partner himself. Truth accepted.
    D+

Samoa Joe vs. Juventud Guerrera (c)
    In a rib to Killings, this was for the title. Juventud defeated Joe in 8:52 by Count Out. Defense #3 of the X Division Championship
    D-

Segment: Team Promo
    Konnan and Raven snatched a camera from personnel and talked directly to Ron Killings. They sympathize with him and how this company is keeping him down because "he doesn't look like them", but they aren't going to step aside for anybody. The Cause are on the same page now and revolution begins tonight. Whoever Killings chooses better be able to ride the tides of change.
    D+

Jerry Lynn vs. Jeff Jarrett
    Jarrett defeated Lynn in 16:32 by Pinfall after The Stroke and some tights pulling.
    D

Segment: Interview w/Manager
    Todd Pettengill is here with Percy Pringle and the TNA World Heavyweight Champion AJ Styles. Pringle speaks, telling Todd how they watched Jarrett cheat the system by getting the referee to favor him and using other underhanded tactics. Curt Hennig is the real Legends Champion but if rumors are true and Jeff wants to put the title on the line, then AJ has no choice than to make Jeff's reign the shortest reign in TNA history. Champion vs. Champion is perfectly fine with The Phenomenal Styles. AJ butted in and told Todd that he doesn't want to wait for Turning Point - he challenged Jarrett to face him in the ring next week one-on-one.
    D+

Main Event: The Cause (Konnan & Raven) vs. Ron "The Truth" Killings & ???
    Ron Killings's mystery tag team partner is...the man he feuded with for half the year, BG James! The Cause still defeated them in 12:40 when Raven Killings after The Raven Effect, using the ropes for leverage.
    D

Konnan threw a fit in the middle of the ring even though his team won. Raven tried consoling him but it was no use. Konnan attacked BG James as James was heading to the back and threw him over the barrier and into a row of people. Without giving a reason, he silently left the arena.
    C-

Dark Matches

Opener: Abyss vs. Ace Steel
    Abyss defeated Ace Steel in 7:56 by Pinfall after a Black Hole Slam.
    E+

Main Event: Triple X vs. America's Most Wanted (c)
    Triple X defeated America's Most Wanted in 12:01 when Low Ki pinned Chris Harris after a run-in interference by Matt Striker.
    E+

Notes:
    • Raven did a masterful job improvising his lines.
    • Konnan struggled while going off script.
    • Percy Pringle struggled when he went off script.
    • Todd improvised well.
    • Todd was very underwhelming.
    • AJ's performance was good.
    • Konnan improvised well post-match.

Thread Information