Storylines

A Warlord Among Us
TNA is the brand Jeff Jarrett built, but the foundation isn't stable. Konnan has made it clear to the press that he's amassing an army to overthrow what he sees as "another white bread company". Curt Hennig has taken exception to K-Dogg's remarks.

Jeff Jarrett
Konnan
Curt Hennig

Break It Til Ya Make It
BG James is distraught over Ron Killings securing the lead role of a movie presumably intended for him.

BG James
Ron "The Truth" Killings

Sympathy For The Devils
Father James Mitchell's recent projects are the reigning tag team champions. With veterans like The Harris Brothers and the fan favorites America's Most Wanted nipping at their heels, only time can tell if The Disciples of The New Church will cement their legacy in TNA.

Brian Lee
Slash
Chris Harris
James Storn
Don Harris
Ron Harris

X Divisive Champion
Many feel Sonny Siaki is in over his head as the new X Division Champion. It's about proving the naysayers wrong/right in a budding group of extraordinary gentlemen.

AJ Styles
Christopher Daniels
Jerry Lynn
Sonny Siaki

Quick notes in regards to pre-TNA Final Resolution:
  • Could not secure a new contract with Christopher Daniels. He's gone after the PPV. WWE will take him.
  • Recently signed Raven to an Exclusive PPA Contract and he will jump to TNA after Final Resolution. He's A Main Eventing Heel with a Mysterious gimick.
  • Both Rena Mero and Chris Sabin are signed and will be part of Final Resolution.
  • Good thing I bumped my finances - WWE immediately tried hiring half my talent, most notably BG James, Brian Lawler, and Ron Killings.
  • The Product has not been tampered with in any way. Going to see how the first show plays before making adjustments.