Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011

Thread: TNA My Way | TEW 2003 Wrestling Simulation LP

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Almost each show I get a message from Batista talking about how certain members of the roster don't deserve to be there, mostly the women. I'm gonna post up my next show, have a little surprise you will enjoy.

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Still waiting to get a nerd to do a world mod update for mine, I have no clue how to do it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

iMpact on Fuel TV

Ep. 16
    Week 1, April 2004 CA Leavey Center (South West)
    Attendance: 4,102
    Taped For Television

Dark Matches

Little Nattie vs. Rena Mero
    Crowd Reaction: Average
    In-Ring Action: Solid
    Rena Mero defeated Nattie in 8:25 by pinfall while grabbing hold of the ropes.
    D+

Triple X vs. Bobby Lashley & Ace Steel
    Crowd Reaction: N/A
    In-Ring Action: Extremely Poor
    Triple X defeated Lashley & Steel in 8:24 when Elix Skipper made Steel submit to a Crossface.
    E+

Shark Boy vs. Chris Harris
    Chris Harris defeated Shark Boy in 7:41 by pinfall after a Catatonic.
    D-

Mystiko vs. Matt Striker
    Mystiko defeated Matt Striker in 7:58 by DQ, Striker using a roll of pennies in full view of the referee.
    E

Kid Kash vs. Super Crazy vs. Ultimo Dragon
    In-Ring Action: Decent
    Ultimo Dragon defeated Kash & Crazy in 11:31 when Dragon pinned Kash following an Asai DDT.
    D+

TNA iMpact

Opening: Authority
    For the past couple of weeks, GM Roddy Piper has been on top of the game, and now he wants to give back to the TNA fans. He knew Curt Hennig was due a rematch for the TNA Legends title. He knew Savage did Styles dirty at Destination X. So tonight the main event is going to be a Triple Threat for Randy Savage's gold.
    C+

Segment: Mystery
    After Roddy Piper said his piece, the camera focused on the office door, which was ajar. Someone watched Piper make his announcement...
    C+

Abyss vs. James Storm
    Abyss defeated James Storm in 7:55 by pinfall after a Black Hole Slam. After the match, Father James Mitchell took a bow, promoting his "work of art" that is Abyss.
    E

Segment: PPV Hype
    Video of Samoa Joe, who will not forget Raven's unsportsmanlike conduct at Destination X. That night the better man won, but Raven can't sit on his perch forever. Lockdown will be Joe's night, even if it means going through friend and foe alike for the trophy. He hopes Raven beats Goldberg just for them to meet again, but at Slammiversary.
    D

Segment: Tag Team Promo
    The James Gang are under the weather, beating trash cans and tossing various garbage around the backstage area. They want to see the Bad Street Boyz again, very very soon.
    E

Segment: Talking To The Audience
    It was only for a moment, but Jeff Jarrett came out all beaten down. Fans laughed and jeered The Owner. His face went scarlet with fury, and told them in no uncertain terms he will have his vengeance.
    D+

Juventud Guerrera vs. Konnan - Winner Gets A Lockdown Entry
    Konnan defeated Juvy in 11:50 by DQ, when Juice kicked him in the nards. Konnan gets a spot in next month's tournament.
    D

Segment: Cage Dancing
    Cheerleader Melissa entered the pod, but it was clear she wasn't into it. Still pissed off about her match a few nights ago, she left the cage, slamming it loudly.
    C+

Segment: Couple
    Ron Killings was about to have an interview with Todd Pettengill, but Velvet Sky of all people intervened. She started flirting with the star, asking him if he could get her a role for Break It 3. He grinned and told her he thought she was with Juventud. Sky winked and said "that's about to change".
    C-

Segment: Product Shilling
    Rena Mero revealed the cover of this month's Playboy magazine ...which she is on! With some other blondie.
    C

Curt Hennig promoted Lockdown and the Main Event, telling viewers that his sun may be setting soon, but before night falls he will take the Legends Championship AND the Lord of the Lockdown trophy with him. He's been truly humbled by his experiences here, but there's still a fire burning inside and come Hell or high water he will see his career through to the bitter end.
    C-

LuFisto vs. Mickie James
    In-Ring Action: Good
    LuFisto defeated Mickie James in 8:01 by pinfall after using a foreign object, her baton.
    C

Now Goldberg with the hype promo. He discussed his win against Jarrett, but he was just getting started. Raven was a clever man, but talkers don't last very long when put in a ring with him. Whatever tricks Raven may be up to will not be enough to take the TNA World title away from him. He came to TNA for this very reason, to be the beast he was born to be, and he quite likes his gold.
    B-

Segment: Backstage Promo
    Raven gloats about beating Samoa Joe and making him tap to his own finisher. He also points out that there's a shift in TNA and asks if Goldberg can feel it. His time at the top of the mountain is coming to an end. The suits have had their fun, and the first fires of the revolution have been lit. Quoth The Raven, Nevermore.
    D

Main Event: Curt Hennig vs. AJ Styles vs. Randy Savage (c)
    Crowd Reaction: Great
    Savage defeated Styles and Hennig in 9:25 when Randy pinned Curt with a Diving Elbow Drop. After the match Curt Hennig was distraught. Defense #2 of Randy Savage's TNA Legends Championship.
    D

Segment: Mystery
    The Titantron went spastic, clipping through video footage of Raven, Goldberg, Curt Hennig, and Samoa Joe's Lockdown promos before settling on Roddy Piper and the person that was watching him. The words "EARLIER TONIGHT" illuminated the screen, and then the person, a masked man, attacked the General Manager with a lead pipe. Styles and Hennig's jaws dropped. Savage raised an eyebrow. Audio of someone laughing ended the show.
    C+

Notes:
    • Bobby Lashley seemed off his game tonight.
    • Roddy Piper worked the crowd well.
    • BG James didn't do well without a script to follow.
    • Kip James struggled.
    • Jeff Jarrett didn't do well either. Well fuck.
    • Konnan was visibly tiring towards the end of his match.
    • Ron Killings improvised well in his segment.
    • LuFisto and Mickie James have Pretty Good chemistry, and it lifted their match.
    • Raven didn't do well without a script. What the hell is going on?
    • AJ Styles seemed off his game tonight.

Stop by Spidey's Snack Shack and get yourself a bite!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Goings On/ Roster Cuts

Have a few bits of news similar to this one. At first I thought the game was getting spastic because they're still pulling Bs, but I forgot how many people WWE did business with around the world. I still think they'll be fine.

I set him to On Hiatus like The Rock. Tempted to pull him in, but just like Rock they're still technically contracted to WWE and I'd have to wait til they're in their final month.

For the first time in a while, TNA lost money this month ( -$72,496). I'd chalk that up to Written Contracts for my few active guys and a couple of big names I'm about to bring to the dinner table.

Also have to let a few guys go. I'm at 41 right now and making some elbow room would probably be for the best. I hate bloated rosters.

Some of these may be a shocker, but I just don't have a place for them in the near future:

Ace Steel
    Bobby Lashley
    Elix Skipper
    Kid Kash

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

iMpact on Fuel TV

Ep. 17
    Week 2, April 2004 AR K.L. Johnson Complex (Mid West)
    Attendance: 4,094
    Taped For Television

New Commentary: Jerry Lawler debuted in a three-man with Mike Tenay and Don West

TNA iMpact

Opening: Stable
    Raven was already in the ring as he re-introduced his old friends from The Cause: Jeff Jarrett, Randy Savage, and Rena Mero. They rechristened themselves The Effect, and claimed full responsibility for the attack on Roddy Piper last week. They're back to restore order, giving Jeff Jarrett his job back as the authority of TNA. Pleased with themselves, they were on their way out...
    C

Segment: Authority

Click for Spoiler:

...when Mick Foley arrived! And he cut straight to the chase - Piper knew The Cause would try something soon, and signed Foley on as a Worst Case Scenario hire, meaning Mick Foley is the Acting General Manager of TNA! The Effect lost their shit as the fans cheered. Mick instructed Raven that he will be in action tonight against another Worst Case Scenario hire. Randy Savage grabbed the mic from Raven's hands and insulted Foley, saying he had no business meddling in their affairs. Foley replied Savage had no business still wrestling. The two almost came to blows when Security pulled everyone away.

B

Juventud Guerrera vs. Chris Sabin
    Crowd Reaction: Not Much In The Way Of Heat
    In-Ring Action: Solid
    Juvy defeated Sabin in 8:13 by pinfall with a 450 Splash.
    D-

Segment: Manager
    Bret Hart also made an appearance, and promoted his new client, his niece Nattie Neidhardt. He told the crowd that after tonight, she won't be thought of as "little" anymore. She'll be teaming with Knockouts Champion Amy Dumas later on.
    C

Segment: Manager
    Father James Mitchell was back at it again, but this time he offered his services to Konnan. K-Dogg laughed in his face.
    E+

Amy Dumas & Nattie Neidhardt vs. LuFisto & Rena Mero
    Amy Dumas & Nattie defeated Mero & LuFisto in 7:33 when Nattie made Rena tap out with The Sharpshooter.
    D+

Post-Match: Catfight
    As they celebrated, LuFisto jumped both women from behind. She threw Nattie out of the ring and depantsed Amy Dumas, exposing her iconic thong fully. LuFisto laughed and skipped towards the exit.
    C+

Segment: Backstage Argument
    Goldberg and Curt Hennig discussed which of The Effect was the one to attack Piper. Curt believed they're just taking responsibility, that the culprit was someone else in the locker room. Goldberg got angry, asking Curt why would they lie. The two got heated for a minute before cooling down, realizing that they need to be on the same page if they're going to eradicate the power-hungry group.
    C-

AJ Styles vs. Ultimo Dragon
    AJ Styles defeated Ultimo Dragon in 10:26 by pinfall with The Styles Clash.
    D+

Post-Match: Respect
    AJ Styles came up to Dragon, and offered a handshake. Dragon accepted it and the two posed together for the fans.
    D

Segment: Backstage Interview
    Percy Pringle talked to Ron "The Truth" Killings about losing his X Division title at Destination X. Truth admitted not being fully in the game, but now that there aren't four other dudes to keep an eye on, he wants his rematch against Low Ki mano e mano. Last time they fought, Low Ki couldn't answer the referee's 10 Count. Truth wanted to see if he can respond next week in a Last Man Standing Match!
    D-

Pre-Match: Walking Backstage

Click for Spoiler:

STING IS HERE! The Icon's music filled the arena as he walked from the parking lot, through the backstage hallway, and onto the ramp. He slapped hands with a few from the front row and stepped inside the ring.

B-

Main Event: ??? vs. Raven
    Crowd Reaction: Great
    Sting defeated Raven in 11:28 by DQ when Rena Mero handed Raven a bat and Raven pummeled him in full view of the referee. Raven stood staring down at Sting as the show came to an end.
    D+

Notes:
    • Raven clearly enjoyed the freedom to go off-script.
    • Mick Foley debuted his Fan Favorite gimmick. It got an A*.
    • Mick worked the crowd well.
    • Randy Savage improvised well.
    • The Juvy vs. Sabin match was too long given who all was involved.
    • Bret Hart debuted his Fun Babyface gimmick. It got an A*.
    • Bret improvised well without a script.
    • Father James Mitchell improvising interactions with the crowd.
    • Nattie Neidhardt and Bret Hart are a good pairing, they play off each other well.
    • AJ Styles and Ultimo Dragon have Great chemistry, and it showed in their performance.
    • Ron Killings struggled while going off-script.
    • Ron Killings has a dreadfully stale character, a change is needed.
    • Percy Pringle worked the crowd well.
    • Sting debuted his Old School Face gimmick. It got an A*.

Thread Information