Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: TNA My Way | TEW 2003 Wrestling Simulation LP

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm a special kind of sadist with these games. Nice catch.

Konnan, Road Dogg, and Russo all want to work without a script and get mad if you tell them no. Wrestlers, man. Some prima donnas.

Stop by Spidey's Snack Shack and get yourself a bite!

2. Likes Yaz liked this post
    Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

TNA Slammiversary Hype

Ron "The Truth" Killings vs. Raven (c)

Kid Kash vs. AJ Styles (c) in a TLC Match

Jeff Jarrett vs. Konnan to Settle The Score

The Story So Far

"A Warlord Among Us"

Then
    TNA is the brand Jeff Jarrett built, but the foundation isn't stable. Konnan has made it clear to the press that he's amassing an army to overthrow what he sees as "another white bread company". Curt Hennig has taken exception to K-Dogg's remarks.

Jeff Jarrett
    Konnan
    Curt Hennig

Six Months Later
    Seeing the cracks in the walls, Raven swoops in and gets in Konnan's ear. Claiming only he can give K-Dogg what he wants, this Great White Hope takes the TNA World Championship with his aid. Jarrett's faith in what is right and wrong has dwindled, and has claimed that Hard Justice would be the last time he challenges Raven for the title. Hennig continues to be the moral standard for the company, but even he is in no position to face Raven right now. There's no hope in sight and the Warlord is among us.

Jeff Jarrett (On his way out) [Fairly Poor Success]
    Konnan [Fairly Good]
    Curt Hennig [Fairly Poor]
    Raven [Fairly Good]
    C+

"(X) Divisive Champion"

Then
    Many feel Sonny Siaki is in over his head as the new X Division Champion. It's about proving the naysayers wrong/right in a budding group of extraordinary gentlemen.

AJ Styles
    Christopher Daniels
    Jerry Lynn
    Sonny Siaki

Six Months Later
    While Siaki's reign by no means set the world on fire, he managed to defend what was his twice before succumbing to the starpower of a young AJ Styles. While reaching that height with his fair-weathered girlfriend Desire, he has not been on a roll much of late, coming up short in several rematches. Daniels left TNA for WWE where he is The Curry Man, and Jerry Lynn has not been in much luck lately either and has backed off of the division. Chris Sabin is slowly building momentum but he's not involved yet. Newcomer Kid Kash is making waves, however, and is set to face AJ Styles once again - this time in a Tables, Ladders, and Chairs Match.

AJ Styles [Fairly Good]
    Sonny Siaki [Fairly Poor]
    Chris Sabin [Neutral]
    Kid Kash [Neutral]
    D+

"Sympathy For The Devils"

Then
    Father James Mitchell's recent pet projects are the reigning tag team champions. With veterans The Harris Brothers and the fan favorites AMW nipping at their heels, only time can tell if The Disciples of The New Church will cement their legacy in TNA.

Brian Lee [Fairly Poor]
    Chris Harris [Fairly Good]
    Don Harris [Fairly Poor]
    James Storm [Fairly Good
    Ron Harris [Fairly Poor]
    Slash [Fairly Poor]

Six Months Later
    They're not just a footnote in TNA history just yet, but the rechristened "New Church" could not hold onto their titles when going up against America's Most Wanted.
    Brian Lee and Slash are almost phasing out as we speak, while another team, Triple X consisting of Elix Skipper and Low Ki, have thrown their hats into the ring. The Harris Brothers are now winging it on the Pre-Show. They are no longer close to the sought after belts. This has become AMW's story now.

Brian Lee [Fairly Poor]
    Chris Harris [Good]
    Elix Skipper (Recent) [Neutral]
    James Storm [Good]
    Low Ki (Recent) [Neutral]
    Slash [Fairly Poor]
    D+

"Break It Til Ya Make It"

BG James is distraught over Ron Killings securing the lead role of a movie presumably intended for him.

BG James
    Ron "The Truth" Killings

Six Months Later
    BG James is still distraught, but while he's having a psychological breakdown that has him pretending to be the next B Movie action star, Ron Killings has started to come into his own as a wrestler in the company - becoming the first Lord of the Lockdown and now is set to face the TNA World Champion. Killings has left the DVD bins behind him, but James isn't ready to give up just yet.

BG James [Fairly Good]
    Ron "The Truth" Killings [Fairly Poor]
    Rena Mero (Recent) [Neutral]
    D-

Incident!

I fined him. He said he will do better. Truly a heartbreaker. It's had an impact on the locker room, but nothing too horrible (85% Morale or so).

Speaking of, I know I haven't made a thing about how the locker room's attitude is. So far, it hasn't been bad enough to really make a note about. Vince Russo was the lowest I have seen it, and it was around 80%. Hennig's drug use also lowered it, but nothing less than that 80. If it goes down I'll mention it, but I just don't see it as that important compared to the rest. That also goes for finances and the like unless I'm making profit.
    Last edited by Spidercanrana; Yesterday at 11:56 AM.

Stop by Spidey's Snack Shack and get yourself a bite!

Thread Information