Curt Hennig vs. Raven (c) in a Six Sides of Steel Cage Match

AJ Styles vs. Juventud Guerrera (c)

America's Most Wanted vs. The Badstreet Boyz (c)

Worth noting that this makes The Badstreet Boyz's second title reign with the belts (this is still technically NWA-TNA gold), since they won them February 17, 2001.

I should also do a better job on showing what the date is for these events. In-game, they're set up with Final Resolution - January, Against All Odds -February, etc. TNA Sacrifice falls on August and Victory Road, what I'm treating as my Battle Royalesque PPV, is September. My PPVs aren't big enough to land me a decent buyrate yet, but I have scheduled them to fall on a Saturday to try and get out of WWE's black hole.

Signed a load of people, because my profits are up $22,085. Currently my company stands with $5,043,078. I'm as shocked as you are.

They're all under Exclusive PPAs:

Bobby Lashley, Enhancement Talent Face

Nelson Knight aka Viscera, Main Event Heel

Alexis Laree - renamed Mickie James, Manager Face

Talia Madison - renamed Velvet Sky, Manager Heel

There are certain guys I'm just not interested in signing that I know could benefit my company. Sabu is one. I flat out don't like him. Shane Douglas is another. In-game, he is working for at least six different promotions including his own booking gig XPW.

Also TNA is going through a weird phase if you can't tell where women are doing the valet thing. Here's a list of who all is managing whom:

Chris Sabin - Lollipop
The Badstreet Boyz - Cheerleader Melissa
CM Punk - Mickie James
John Hennigan - Angelina Love
Juventud Guerrera - Velvet Sky
Sonny Siaki - Desire

Not ready to pull the trigger on a Knockouts Division, obviously, but we're close to getting them involved in a match...

I also let Dixie Carter, The Harris Brothers, and Mike Sanders go. Carter was on a Written contract so had to pay her to leave. Was a bit more than a grand, which isn't that bad.