So not sure if you have heard of this, but its something.

Priscilla Kelly was wrestling at an event for Suburban Fight on December 30th, when a rather unusual and noteworthy spot took place. Kelly's opponent, a fellow female by the name of Tuna, was sat in a chair when Kelly shouted the line "You want a taste of the tuna?" and then reached into her tights and pulled out a gimmicked bloody tampon and shoved it into Tuna's mouth.

The incident was actually fairly minor until Gail Kim made comments about it being disgusting, which sparked the spread of the video. I'm not gonna post it, cause you know, sensibilities and such, but it isn't hard to track down. Most wrestlers, male and female, expressed negative feelings over the spot. A notable few, including Joey Ryan and Tommy Dreamer, came to her defense.

Kelly has since gone on to defend the spot by saying the venue was a 21+ venue and that Suburban Fight is known for a controversial style of shows which involve the show taking place without a ring and featuring 'bar' style fights. She also made mention it was obviously fake and that moves involving male wrestlers and their penis have been used to comedic effect for years now.

My take, its wrestling and this isn't a big deal. I'm not saying it isn't a little gross, but that is the entire point of the spot. We have seen Ric Flair and Shawn Michaels do blade jobs and spill buckets of real blood from their faces, so why is fake blood from a vagina any different? As Joey Ryan argued with Road Dogg (who was outraged), we saw Mae Young give birth to a hand on TV, complete with fake placenta and birth material, so why is fake blood any different? Yeah, the fake blood was being forced into her opponent's mouth, but it was a 21+ live show, not a nationally broadcast show. I'm sure Gangrel got his fake blood into the mouths of a few opponents too.

What are your thoughts?