Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: All Elite Wrestling *MIGHT* Be A Player

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Like two decades now. Feels like yesterday for me too.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's interesting to see what Kenny will do now as the possiblities are endless for him, but it will seem weird to me if he doesn't get involved with AEW, and it will also seem weird if NJPW as a whole doesn't get involved, because it's a win-win scenario for both of them. NJPW wants to spread at the States and AEW wants to build something new. They can help each other for a start, because in some way, AEW exists because of the exposure NJPW has gotten the past 2 years.

Jericho really brings legitimacy to the brand, but I believe they should not overdo it with former WWE stars. Try to create something that's your own, like the WWE did back in AE. Omega, Jericho and Rhodes are 3 great names to build your brand around for the next year and to use them in order to bring exposure to the less known wrestlers, add in there a strong tag division built around The Young Bucks and other amazing tag teams out there, plus the big exposure WWE has brought onto women's wrestling and you're all set.

The only trap I see here is Cody having real authority. They should be careful not to make thing too Cody-centered.

In fact I think that instead of giving money to guys like Goldberg, JR, CM Punk or who knows who else WWE ex-star, they should keep all that cash for just the one match that matters: Omega vs The Rock

3. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information