Some quick post show notes.

I let Jay Bradley go. He was a decent enough guy to feature in random undercard matches, but the few times I tried to put him in a position to rub shoulders with better wrestlers he just failed to hold his own. The incident with Prichard and Bradley subsequently being pissed to lose to Pillman Jr in a dark match was really the deciding factor.

Nikki Bella thinks I should let Cody Hall go because "He has no coordination and is going to hurt someone."

The show drew a .04 rating. Idk what that means because TV and PPV ratings confuse me, but its the highest I have gotten.

When I was choosing the venue, we were projected to sell about 2,700 tickets. I decided to take a risk and book a 3,000 seat venue as opposed to a 2,500 seat venue. It paid off as we packed the house.

RVD was given two weeks off due to fatigue. Ever since I booked him to lose the title to PAC way back he was been pissed off. No matter how many weeks off and bonuses I give. I'm an RVD fan and he still performs at a better than average level in game, but idk, he is just sorta there so it may be time to cut bait soon.

Prichard got a $500 bonus to improve his mood over the Bradley incident. Despite Bradley being let go he is still having morale issues.

Lucha Underground offered Jack Gallagher a contract. Fucking deep pocketed feds trying to poach my talent.

I signed Kenneth Crawford, aka Montez Ford. WWE's loss.

I also signed Syuri to help boost the heel side of the women's roster. She has mostly wrestled in Japan and speaks no English! This will be fun.

I offered Matt Silva aka Buddy Murphy a contract. He will likely sign since he has had no offers since WWE let him walk. Unfortunately he did not sign in time for the next episode of Breakdown.

I am also considering scrapping the Cruiserwight title. Robbie E was an okay champion in the pre TV dark days, but I made the mistake of putting the title on Curry Man and it feels like a joke. I could turn him back into heel Christopher Daniels, but he wanted to work as Curry Man so idk how well it goes over. Food for thought.