RVD recommended Brian Pillman Jr to me. He is a solid prospect, but I signed him more to appease Van Dam, who wasn't happy he dropped the title. Still, at 250 PPA, Pillman Jr has solid skills and potential.

OVW Presents: All or Nothing 2019
Live from Charleston, Illinois

Backstage Incidents
James Storm, KENTA, and Akira Tozawa are all in Japan.
RVD has taken Brian Pillman Jr under his wing.
After all my positive speeches, I gained the Motivational Speech ability. I used it for the first time and amped the roster.

Pre Show

Christina Von Eerie vs Ruby Raze E+
In a poor pre-show match, Christina Von Eerie defeated Ruby Raze in 5:40 by submission with a West Coast Curse.

Hurricane Helms vs Shad Gaspard E+
In a pre-show bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Hurricane Helms defeated Shad Gaspard in 7:38 by pinfall with a Shining Wizard.

Afa Anoa'i & Amazing Red vs Mr 450 & Flip Gordon D-
In a pre-show bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Afa Anoa'i Jr and Amazing Red defeated Mr 450 and Flip Gordon in 8:37 when Afa Anoa'i Jr defeated Mr 450 by pinfall with a Lights Out.

Dick Justice vs Jervis Cottonbelly E
In a pre-show bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but terrible wrestling, Dick Justice defeated Jervis Cottonbelly in 6:18 by pinfall.
Notes: Justice and Jervis didn't seem to click and it made for an awkward bout.

Foxxy vs Jay-TG vs Ryan Nova E+
In a pre-show bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Foxxy defeated Jay-TG and Ryan Nova in 8:45 when Foxxy defeated Jay-TG by pinfall with a Foxxy Buster.

Main Show

Segment: Diamond Dallas Page comes out to the ring and introduces himself as the new Authority Figure of the company. He thanks Christy Hemme and offers her a role as an interviewer. D+
Notes: DDP has debuted his Legend gimmick, rated as Above Average.

Angelico vs Brian Pillman Jr E+
In a poor match, Angelico defeated Brian Pillman Jr in 6:46 by submission with a Cruceta Invertida.
Notes: Pillman Jr debuted his Crazy gimmick, rated as Above Average.
Angelico and Pillman Jr have pretty good chemistry together and it lifted the match.

Segment: Stevie Richards offers to coach Fallah Bahh and Bahh accepts. E+
Notes: Richards has debuted his Inept Coach gimmick, rated as Average.

Segment: Bruce Prichard is backstage talking to Barry Ryan. Prichard says that Ryan is dead weight and will no longer be his manager. E
Notes: The seeds for a Ryan face turn were planted and the fans didn't respond well.

Fallah Bahh vs Michael Dante E+
In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Fallah Bahh defeated Michael Dante in 6:26 by pinfall.
Notes: Richards did some good work at ringside.

Joey Ryan vs Cortez D
In a decent match, Cortez defeated Joey Ryan in 5:58 by submission with a Dragon Sleeper.
Notes: Ryan and Cortez had good chemistry and it showed.

Segment: Diamond Dallas Page comes to the ring with something under his arm. DDP announces the creation of the OVW Cruiserweight Title. A tournament will be held to crown the first champ at the next show! D+

Barry Ryan vs Chris Adonis D-
In a decent match, Chris Adonis defeated Barry Ryan in 8:02 by submission with an Adonis Lock.
Notes: Ryan debuted his Avenger gimmick, rated as Average. He officially turned face in the match. It went badly.

Team Overkill vs The War Kings D-
In a poor match, The War Kings defeated Team Overkill in 8:48 when Crimson defeated Matt Cage by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.

Extra Talented vs Pieces of Hate E+
In a poor match, Extra Talented defeated The Pieces of Hate in 8:02 when Aaron Solo defeated The Shard by pinfall.
Notes: The script had to be changed mid match as jigsaw suffered an injury. It threw the flow off.

Segment: Cyrme Tyme are in their car and cut a promo hyping themselves up, claiming after the last two matches, its clear there are no more challengers in OVW. E+

Sugar Dunkerton vs Taya Valkyrie(c) - OVW American Title D
In a decent match, Taya Valkyrie defeated Sugar Dunkerton in 10:44 by pinfall with a Northern Lights Suplex. Taya Valkyrie makes defence number 3 of her OVW American title. During the match, Stevie Richards came out on stage to watch but made sure not to distract from the match.

Segment: A video airs showing Dick justice arresting a "fan" in the parking lot before the show. E+

Bailey & Cassidy (Peyton Royce) vs Carlito Colon and Robbie E C-
In a decent match, Bailey and Cassidy drew with Carlito Colon and Robbie E in 13:07 following a double count out when Bailey and Carlito brawled on the outside.

Bailey carried the match in terms of in-ring performance.
Notes: Cassidy debuted her Suave gimmick, rated as Average.

Segment: After the match, Bailey and Carlito Colon won't stop fighting and despite the attempts by security to break them up, it's an all out brawl to the back. D-

Jay Bradley vs Rob Van Dam D+
In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Rob Van Dam defeated Jay Bradley in 10:49 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash.

Pac(c) vs Aaron Stevens - OVW World Heavyweight Title C
In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Pac defeated Aaron Stevens in 13:16 by pinfall with a Shooting Star Senton. Pac makes defence number 1 of his OVW World Heavyweight title.

Overall Rating - C-

Post Show Notes
The 500 seat arena sold out. Not only was it our first sell out, but we had to turn people away.
Popularity increased in all 11 US Regions.
Jigsaw suffered a broken rib. He is out at least 27 days.
Jigsaw was given some encouragement following his injury. He seemed pleased.
Bruce Prichard and Jay Bradley were both complimented on a good performance. They both seemed pleased.

James Storm had the night off the NJPW tour. Tozawa wrestled Ultimo Dragon in MPW. KENTA had the night off the ZERO1 tour.