Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Yaz Runs OVW in TEW 2016: A Subpar LP

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Now that I'll have a weekly TV show, the format will change a little. I will likely have it look more like Spidey's, just because I think his is easier on the eyes and flows better. It won't be a direct ripoff, but if his LP is Armageddon, mine is Deep Impact (which was the superior film.)

Those who follow the LP so far have probably noticed some semblance of story lines here and there. There will be a bit of an uptick in the amount of story line segments as opposed to just random "Oh hey, Wrestler X is in the locker room" stuff. Will there be men in rubber suits taking spears? Probably, that shit was funny.

In game I am currently on the morning of my first show, and we already ran into an issue. Joey Ryan was my American Champion, but had Lucha Underground as a higher priority, so he took potential bookings from them over me. He was my American Champion. With his taping schedule, he would miss the majority of our TV shows, so I stripped him of the title. He got a little upset, so I had to let him go. I also had to let his wife, Laura James, go as well because she was rightfully upset. Because I'm not a monster, I sent her off with a 5k bonus since she just popped that baby out and is still unable to wrestle for ten weeks. At least we will get a fun vacant title announcement. I also chose to release PAC and Taya Valkyrie due to their commitment to LU over me and Hikaru Shida due to her preference to tour with Ice Ribbon. Now that we are on TV, I want to make sure the OVW becomes a bigger priority for my roster. The four would be missing a lot of TV shows, and I can't have that. I don't mind outside booking, but I need to make sure the talent I hire is available for my TV schedule. I feel bad, but it needed to be done.

Going into my first show, here is my roster, sorted by push. It isn't the full roster, as there are a couple of surprises in store.

Main Event
    Bailey
    Carlito Colon
    Chris Adonis (Chris Masters)
    Dave Batista
    Jack Gallagher
    James Storm
    Jaxx (Nia Jax)
    La Sombra (Andrade)
    Rebecca Knox (Becky Lynch)
    RVD
    Trinity (Naomi)

Upper Midcard
    Aaron Solo
    Aaron Stevens (Damien Sandow)
    Eddie Colon (Primo)
    Foxxy (Alicia Fox)
    Jay Bradley (Aiden O'Shea in TNA/Ryan Braddock in WWE)
    Orlando Colon (Epico)
    Rhino
    Robbie E

Midcard
    Afa Anoa'i Jr (Manu of WWE fame)
    Amazing Red
    Angelico
    Barry Ryan (Mason Ryan)
    Crimson
    Curry Man
    Dick Justice
    Fallah Bahh
    Jax Dane
    Jay-TG
    Kris Wolf
    Michael Dante
    Paige Turner
    Ricky Starks
    Ruby Raze
    Ryan Nova
    Shad Gaspard
    Sugar Dunkerton

Lower Midcard
    Brian Pillman Jr
    Christian Rose
    Cortez
    Flip Gordon
    Gabby Ortiz
    Jervis Cottonbelly
    Jigsaw
    Josh Woods
    Matt Cage
    Mr 450
    Princessa Sugehit
    The Shard

Openers
    Blaster McMassive
    Cody Hall
    Makoto
    Miranda Salinas
    Zeda Zhang

DDP serves as the on air authority figure. Former authority figure Christy Hemme serves as backstage interviewer and hosts the talk show "Impact Exposure." Bruce Prichard manages Chris Adonis. Stevie Richards works as an agent and also manages Sugar Dunkerton. My self insert owner works as play by play announcer, while Gregory Helms does color commentary in character as The Hurricane. Former Impact referee Brian Stiffler is my head official. My other full time official is Justin King, who was the token black ref in WWE at one time and has also worked for Impact. Mike Bucci, better known as Nova in ECW and Simon Dean in WWE, serves as my head agent. Truly, I need to hire Blue Meanie so bWo can run wild all over my product.

Current Champions
    OVW World Heavyweight - Chris Adonis
    OVW Tag Team - James Storm and Rhino
    OVW Women's - Jaxx
    OVW Cruiserweight - Curry Man
    OVW American - Vacant

2. Likes Spidey liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

OVW Breakdown #1

Live from the Iowa Field House in Iowa City, Iowa.
    Attendance: 1500(SELL OUT!)

Pre-Show Dark Matches

Flip Gordon vs Cody Hall
    In a poor pre-show match, Flip Gordon defeated Cody Hall in 7:23 by pinfall with a 450 splash.
    D-

Extra Talented vs Cryme Tyme
    In a decent pre-show match, Extra Talented defeated Cryme Tyme in 8:53 when Aaron Solo defeated Jay-TG by pinfall with a cradle DDT.
    D+

Amazing Red vs La Sombra
    In a pre-show bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, La Sombra defeated Amazing Red in 6:47 by pinfall with a Sombra Driver.
    C-

Trinity vs Gabby Ortiz
    In a pre-show bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Trinity defeated Gabby Ortiz in 5:39 by pinfall with a Split-Legged Moonsault.
    D-

Mr 450 vs RVD
    In a pre-show bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Rob Van Dam defeated Mr 450 in 6:49 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash.
    D+

Foxxy vs Rebecca Knox vs Kris Wolf
    In a decent pre-show match, Rebecca Knox defeated Foxxy and Kris Wolf in 8:44 when Rebecca Knox defeated Foxxy by pinfall with a Hard Knox.
    D

OVW Breakdown

Opening:
    Diamond Dallas Page opens the shows in the ring and welcomes us to the first ever OVW Breakdown. DDP says he has been part of some big moments in pro wrestling history, and he is glad to be here for another. DDP then introduces the audience to a name he says is no stranger to OVW. Batista comes out and says its been a long time, but he is happy to be back on OVW TV. He says when he came back to OVW, he had one goal in mind. The OVW World Title. Bruce Prichard comes out with Chris Adonis and says his client is the current champ and deserves respect. Prichard and Batista go back and forth until DDP makes the match official for the near future. Adonis stands around flexing and living up to his name.
    C

Bailey vs Ruby Raze
    In an extremely short match, Bailey defeated Ruby Raze in 5:14 by pinfall with a Bailey-to-Belly.
    C-

Impact Exposure
    Christy Hemme hosts her talk show in the ring, with her guest Jaxx. Hemme asks how it feels to be women's champion and not be featured in a match on the inaugural episode of OVW Breakdown. Jaxx asks Hemme how it feels having to ask stupid questions as a TV interviewer after her musical career failed. Jaxx knocks the mic out of Hemme's hand and says she is the champion, so she is the best woman in OVW and she fights when the money is right and sure as hell doesn't fight in front of a bunch of ill educated corn farmers...or whatever it is they grow in Iowa.
    D

Barry Ryan vs James Storm
    In a decent match, James Storm defeated Barry Ryan in 6:38 by pinfall with an Eye of the Storm. During the match we also had Rhino distract Ryan.
    D

Robbie E vs Curry Man(c) - OVW Cruiserweight Championship
    In a decent match, Curry Man defeated Robbie E in 9:45 by pinfall with a Spicy Drop. Curry Man makes defence number 1 of his OVW Cruiserweight title.
    D+

Segment: Backstage
    Diamond Dallas Page is in his office and announces that next week, there will be a battle royal to determine the new American Champion after the title was recently vacated.
    C-

Dave Batista and Jay Bradley vs Chris Adonis and Aaron Stevens
    In a bout that had fantastic heat and decent wrestling, Dave Batista and Jay Bradley defeated Chris Adonis and Aaron Stevens in 11:43 when Dave Batista defeated Aaron Stevens by pinfall with a Batista Bomb. Towards the end of the match, Adonis abandoned Stevens, effectively making it a handicap match.
    D+

Post Show Dark Match

Jack Gallagher vs Carlito Colon
    In a post-show bout that had good heat and decent wrestling, Jack Gallagher defeated Carlito Colon in 9:52 by submission to send the crowd home happy.
    E+

Final Rating: D+

Notes:
    • Rebecca Knox carried her match in terms of skill.
    • Foxxy seemed off her game.
    • DDP was superb working without a script, he had the crowd in the palm of his hand the entire time.
    • Batista struggled without a script, but his intensity and character work were fantastic.
    • Bruce Prichard was very underwhelming.
    • James Storm was really off his game.
    • Jay Bradley was the weak link in his match, struggling to keep up skill wise.
    • Bruce Prichard did good work at ringside.
    • After the show, Batista approached me and said Amazing Red wasn't connecting with fans and I should consider letting him go.

4. Likes Echelon liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

OVW Breakdown #2
    Live from Valley Field in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
    Attendance: 1,563

Backstage Incidents!
    Aaron Stevens did impressions of famous wrestlers and put the locker room in a good mood.
    Jack Gallagher organized and then won a video game tournament. The morale of the locker room was lifted.

Pre-Show Dark Matches

Afa Anoa'i Jr w/Trinity vs Cortez
    In a decent pre-show match, Cortez defeated Afa Anoa'i Jr in 7:03 by pinfall with a Superkick.
    D

Foxxy and Makoto vs Gabby Ortiz and Zeda Zhang
    In a pre-show bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Foxxy and Makoto defeated Gabby Ortiz and Zeda Zhang in 8:13 when Makoto defeated Zeda Zhang by pinfall with a Bridging Double Underhook Suplex.
    E+

Segment: In Ring
    Bailey comes to the ring and shoots a t-shirt gun a few times.
    C-

Portly Gentlemen w/Stevie Richards vs War Kings
    In a decent pre-show match, The War Kings defeated Portly Gentlemen in 8:15 when Crimson defeated Jervis Cottonbelly by pinfall with a Mercy Kill.
    D-

Flip Gordon vs Ryan Nova
    In a decent pre-show match, Ryan Nova defeated Flip Gordon in 8:37 by submission.
    D-

Team Overkill vs James Storm and Rhino - Non Title
    In a decent pre-show match, James Storm and Rhino defeated Team Overkill in 10:28 when James Storm defeated Matt Cage by pinfall with an Eye of the Storm.
    D

OVW Breakdown

Opening: Parking Lot
    Batista rolls up in a brand new Cadillac Escalade and gets out and adjusts his sunglasses, despite it being well past sunset. He goes to the back to get his bag and Chris Adonis runs up behind him and assaults him with the World Title. Adonis beats Batista through the entire parking lot with various weapons for about five minutes until security run in a break it up. Bruce Prichard is laughing just off screen the entire time.
    B-

20 Man Battle Royal - OVW American Title
    In a decent match, La Sombra won a Battle Royal in 17:13. The other members of the 'final four' were Barry Ryan, Carlito Colon and Jay Bradley, with Barry Ryan being the final elimination. La Sombra got the most eliminations over the course of the match. La Sombra wins the OVW American title.
    D+

Rebecca Knox vs Ruby Raze
    In a decent match, Rebecca Knox defeated Ruby Raze in 5:42 by pinfall with a Release Exploder Suplex.
    D

Post Match
    Jaxx runs out and attacks Knox post match. The two brawl all over the ringside area despite the best efforts of security.
    D+

Hype Video
    A video hyping RVD airs. He is mostly doing Five Star Frog Splashes and kicking chairs at people.
    C

Jack Gallagher vs Aaron Stevens
    In a good match, Jack Gallagher defeated Aaron Stevens in 10:17 by submission with a crossface chickenwing.
    C-

Angelico vs RVD
    In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Rob Van Dam defeated Angelico in 7:56 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.
    D+

Segment: Parking Lot
    Cameras catch up to DDP as he is waiting on his car. He is talking on the phone. "I can't wait to have you here. This is a great step toward making OVW fearless. He hangs up as he gets inside his car and the announcers speculate who he could have been talking to.
    C-

Final Rating: C-

Notes:
    • Anoa'i Jr and Trinity have excellent chemistry together.
    • Anoa'i Jr and Cortez have great chemistry and it showed in their performance.
    • Richards did good work at ringside.
    • Bahh and Cottonbelly showed excellent chemistry teaming together.
    • Gordon and Nova have great chemistry and it showed in their performance.
    • Angelico and RVD have pretty good chemistry and it lifted the match.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

OVW Breakdown #3
    Live from First Merchant's Field in Muncie, Indiana
    Attendance: 1,658

Pre-Show Dark Matches

Foxxy vs Ruby Raze
    In a pre-show bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Foxxy defeated Ruby Raze in 7:35 by pinfall with a Watch Yo' Face.
    E+

Fallah Bahh vs Cody Hall
    In a pre-show bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Fallah Bahh defeated Cody Hall in 5:57 by submission when he sat on Hall's back and refused to get up.
    E+

Backstage:
    Bailey is shown backstage flirting with Aaron Solo after he gives his fiance flowers.
    D+

Team Overkill vs Pieces of Hate
    In a pre-show bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Team Overkill defeated The Pieces of Hate in 9:55 when Christian Rose defeated The Shard by pinfall.
    E+

Amazing Red vs Brian Pillman Jr vs Michael Dante
    In a pre-show bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Amazing Red defeated Brian Pillman Jr and Michael Dante in 8:45 when Amazing Red defeated Brian Pillman Jr by pinfall with a Code Red.
    E+

Bailey vs RVD
    In a pre-show bout that had fantastic heat and decent wrestling, Rob Van Dam defeated Bailey in 12:26 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash.
    C-

OVW Breakdown

Backstage:
    James Storm and Rhino are backstage, making sure they have their tag team titles on display. They appear to be about a case deep and talk about how there has been no mention of them as champions yet, so they will make people know they are champions by force. Storm finishes off a can and crushes it on Rhino's head and tosses it at the camera.
    C-

Trinity vs Kris Wolf
    In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Trinity defeated Kris Wolf in 6:35 by submission with a Bad Place.
    D-

Extra Talented vs The War Kings
    In a bout that had a decent reaction from the crowd but sub-par wrestling, Extra Talented drew with The War Kings in 5:37 when the match descended into chaos after James Storm and Rhino became involved.
    E+

Backstage:
    Aaron Stevens is in catering and is drinking from a champagne glass. He explains to an uninterested tech how its only actually champagne if it comes from the Champagne region of France, or else its just sparkling wine.
    C-

Robbie E vs Ryan Nova
    In a decent match, Robbie E defeated Ryan Nova in 6:03 by pinfall with a handful of tights.
    D-

Segment: Impact Exposure
    Christy Hemme brings out her guests, Bruce Prichard and OVW World Champion Chris Adonis. Prichard says Adonis beat Batista so bad last week that he couldn't show up this week. Hemme asks Adonis if he is afraid of Batista taking his title, and Adonis says they these guns don't run as he poses.
    D

La Sombra(c) vs Mr. 450 - OVW American Title
    In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, La Sombra defeated Mr 450 in 9:15 by pinfall with a Sombra Driver. La Sombra makes defence number 1 of his OVW American title.
    C

Jaxx(c) vs Rebecca Knox - OVW Women's Title
    In a bout that had great heat and decent wrestling, Jaxx defeated Rebecca Knox in 10:26 by pinfall after a distraction from a masked woman. Jaxx makes defence number 4 of her OVW Women's title.
    C-

Post Match
    The masked woman gets into the ring and attacks Knox. She then pulls off the mask and reveals herself to be
    Click for Spoiler:
    Nikki Bella!

She poses over the beaten Knox to end the show.
    C-

Final Rating: C-

Notes:
    • Foxxy and Raze had good chemistry together.
    • Jigsaw seemed off his game.
    • Bailey and RVD don't seem to click and it made for an awkward bout (and still far and away the best pre-show match).
    • Trinity and Wolf don't seem to click and it made for an awkward bout.
    • Ryan Nova seemed off his game.

7. Likes Spidey liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

REGIONAL BABY!

I also posted a TV rating of .02 which is still fucking terrible but its growth.

9. Likes #AbsoluteUnit liked this post
    Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well done my guy, and I am not disappointed at that surprise future HOFer.

Ever put guys together you thought would work well because irl they did? Just to be surprised at the bad chemistry? Happened to me with MNM and the Styles vs Low Ki. From what I've read online it's a random factor but still interesting.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dick Justice and Jervis Cottonbelly. They have had a couple matches IRL and while they are comedy matches, they were fun.

In my WWE trial run to relearn the game, I had AJ and Cena wrestle and they had no chemistry.

Not the same thing, but I was very surprised that Bruce Prichard had no chemistry managing Barry Ryan since he has great chemistry managing Chris Adonis. Both are basic muscle heads.

Non real life pairing had to be on the recent show, Bailey and RVD having no chemistry. Weird one considering they are two of my better in ring workers.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

OVW Presents: War is Necessary 2020
    Live from Sullivan Athletic Center in Chicago, Illinois.
    Attendance: 3,000 (SELL OUT!)

Backstage Incidents!
    I gave a motivational speech and it fired up the locker room.
    Jay Bradley was antagonizing Bruce Prichard so much that a fight almost broke out and the two had to be pulled apart. I gave Bradley a slap on the wrist, but in angered Prichard, who called the decision soft.

Pre-Show Dark Matches

Amazing Red vs Jigsaw
    In a poor pre-show match, Amazing Red defeated Jigsaw in 7:36 by pinfall with a Code Red.
    D

Miranda Salinas vs Zeda Zhang
    In a terrible pre-show match, Zeda Zhang defeated Miranda Salinas in 6:14 by pinfall, illegally using the ropes for leverage.
    E+

Jervis Cottonbelly vs The Shard
    In a terrible pre-show match, Jervis Cottonbelly defeated The Shard in 5:28 by submission with a Downton Lock in a comedy match.
    E-

Jay Bradley vs Brian Pillman Jr.
    In a poor pre-show match, Brian Pillman Jr defeated Jay Bradley in 6:41 by pinfall.
    E+

Curry Man vs Cody Hall
    In a pre-show bout that had sub-par wrestling and little heat, Curry Man defeated Cody Hall in 8:14 by pinfall with an Angel's Wings.
    E+

Trinity, Princesa Sugehit, and Makoto vs Gabby Ortiz, Kris Wolf, and Ruby Raze
    In a poor pre-show match, Trinity, Princesa Sugehit and Makoto defeated Gabby Ortiz, Kris Wolf and Ruby Raze in 9:57 when Trinity defeated Kris Wolf by submission with a Bad Place.
    D-

OVW War Is Necessary 2020

Opening:
    Dave Batista comes on stage, with an impressive pyro display. He says tonight is a big night for OVW, because its the night that he beats Chris Adonis' ass and walks out OVW World Heavyweight Champion. He says it doesn't matter who tries to help, be it Bruce Prichard or any of the other guys Adonis keeps around to cover his shortcomings, because Batista is walking out with the gold around his waist.
    C+

Extra Talented vs The War Kings
    In a poor match, Extra Talented defeated The War Kings in 10:39 when Ricky Starks defeated Jax Dane by pinfall.
    D

Backstage:
    Backstage James Storm and Rhino are shown watching the results of the last match. They say it doesn't matter who won, because no teams in OVW can touch the two of them.
    C-

Video Package:
    A video airs showing Rob Van Dam. He does some frog splashes, some Van Whatevers, comments how no one gets higher than him.
    C

Angelico vs RVD
    In a decent match, Rob Van Dam defeated Angelico in 13:49 by pinfall with a Five Star Frog Splash.
    D+

Impact Exposure:
    Nikki is interviewed by Christy Hemme about her upcoming match with Rebecca Knox. Nikki is fearless, that's why she made women's wrestling in America mean more than pudding matches and big fake tits. Hemme points out the irony, so Nikki says Hemme was ugly in Playboy.
    D+

The Colons vs Storm & Rhino(c) - OVW Tag Team Championship
    In a decent match, The Colons defeated Storm & Rhino in 11:46 when Rhino intentionally got disqualified while fighting Eddie Colon.
    C

Rebecca Knox vs Nikki
    In a bout that had great wrestling and good heat, Nikki defeated Rebecca Knox in 15:17 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.
    C+

Post Match:
    After the match, Nikki runs away before Rebecca Knox can get her hands on her.
    C

GM Office:
    Diamond Dallas Page announces that he has signed Mascara Dorada (Gran Metalik) to a contract. Dorada stands next to him and nods his head. He announces that there will be a battle royal next to determine the number one contender for the OVW American Title.
    D-

Still the GM Office:
    La Sombra storms into the office and wants to know when DDP is going to give him real competition, not just random curtain jerkers winning meaningless matches. Page says he needs to cool it before he gets the night off, unpaid. La Sombra isn't happy and points at Dorada and challenges him to prove he is better than any random jerkoff off the street. He will even put the title on the line. Dorada accepts so DDP makes the match for tonight.
    D

Battle Royal
    In a bout that had decent wrestling but didn't have much heat, Jack Gallagher won a Battle Royal in 13:30. The other members of the 'final four' were Carlito Colon, Fallah Bahh and Aaron Stevens, with Carlito Colon being the final elimination. Carlito Colon got the most eliminations over the course of the match.
    D+

Mascara Dorada vs La Sombra(c) - OVW American Title
    In a bout that had good wrestling and a decent reaction from the crowd, La Sombra defeated Mascara Dorada in 17:17 by pinfall with a Sombra Driver. La Sombra makes defense number 2 of his OVW American title.
    C+

Parking Lot:
    A video is shown from before the show, where Bailey was hanging out and signing autographs and snapping pics with fans. Everyone is having a good time, until Paige Turner comes in to say everyone is being too loud. She says Bailey is just an overgrown child who doesn't have the respect of the fans. Bailey says she proven her worth and has an eye on the winner of the Women's Title match later. Turner says it doesn't matter what happens, because in the end Bailey won't be anything more than flashy colors and sounds. Bailey goes to respond, but Turner puts her finger to her mouth and shushes her loudly.
    D+

Foxxy vs Jaxx(c) - OVW Women's Title
    In a decent match, Jaxx defeated Foxxy in 7:54 by submission when she butt dropped Foxxy over and over until she tapped. Jaxx makes defense number 5 of her OVW Women's title.
    D-

Dave Batista vs Chris Adonis(c) - OVW World Heavyweight Title
    In a bout that had fantastic heat and decent wrestling, Dave Batista defeated Chris Adonis in 11:41 by disqualification after Bruce Prichard attacked Batista after he hit Adonis with a Batista Bomb.
    D+

Post Match:
    After the match, Batista is pissed off. PISSED OFF!. He throws Prichard over the barricade. He throws the ref out of the ring and over the announcer's table. He attacks Adonis with a chair up the ramp. The shows goes off the air when Batista hits a Batista Bomb off the stage and the power cuts out.
    A+

Final Rating: D

Notes:
    Fans were annoyed with the amount of non wrestling they had to sit through.
    Popularity increased in all 18 available regions.
    The Shard struggled due to mediocre comedy skills.
    Curry Man and Cody Hall don't seem to click and it made for an awkward bout.
    Angelico and RVD have pretty good chemistry and it lifted the match.
    Batista was fantastic all night.
    Nikki worked the crowd well, enjoying her freedom to go off script.
    Christy Hemme struggled slightly because other people weren't following a script.
    Eddie and Orlando Colon have great chemistry when teaming together.
    Knox and Nikki had great chemistry and it showed in their performance.
    Mascara Dorada debuted his Luchadore(Wholesome) gimmick. It was rated as above average.
    Dorada was visibly tiring toward the end of his match.
    Batista was praised for a great performance. He seemed pleased.
    Paige Turner was complimented for a good performance (she showed a lot of improvement in her segment.) She seemed pleased.
    La Sombra was complimented for a good performance. He seemed pleased.

Not an official note, but that final segment with Batista was my first ever A+ anything in this game and I've been playing it since 2007. Fucking stoked.

13. Likes Spidey liked this post
    Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Shit man I'm happy for you. We know how difficult this game is to pull that A out, let alone an A+. Hats off to ya.

15. Likes Yaz liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    My biggest surprise was Batista requested to work without a script as soon as he got here and more than once it went over horribly. For this show I was going to give him a script and he got mad. I reluctantly let him go without one and it worked to perfection, literally. The last segment was so good, that I even got the note "this segment deserved better commentary" and it still got an A+. I'm honestly pretty proud of my booking for the WHC feud. I know Batista is responsible for it having a B rating in heat right now, but giving Adonis a mouth piece, especially one that works well with him, and having him mostly stand around and show off his muscles has been a good call. Like twelve years of the game and six years on WZCW creative finally taught me to book a proper feud. I'm sure everyone knows where the feud is headed, but I'm still happy with it.

17. Likes Echelon liked this post

Thread Information