Spidey encouraged me to post this, so hats off to him.

Much like his own LP

https://steelcageforums.com/showthre...-Simulation-LP

I will be in control of a real life wrestling company.

The Basics

I downloaded a 2019 real world mod and made a couple of changes. OVW was closed in game (along with some 200+ feds) to decrease loading times. I decided to reopen them, with a couple of tweaks. The roster is bare. The only person on roster is my user avatar, who will serve as owner. Since this is fantasy, I will have my avatar serve as lead announcer. Outside of that, I have to build this from the ground up. I also upped their starting funds from $125,000 to $1,000,000. I don't have WWE (or TNA) money, but I did give myself enough wiggle room to sign a couple of decent names to headline early shows. I'm going to try to get an early broadcast deal with an internet subscription service like Fite TV or Powerbomb.TV to run a weekly show. Until then I will run one big show a month, similar to the old TNA deal, but without the shows being on PPV.

Titles

To start, we have a World Title and Tag Titles. Once I can get a TV deal, I have a TV Title planned.

Storylines

Once I get a weekly TV deal, I will start running active story lines. To start however, most shows will run like a typical indie fed. Matches booked with few storylines, save maybe something around the World Title.

Product

I plan to run my version of OVW with traditional North American pro wrestling in mind. Everyone will have a gimmick and be face or heel, with most matches being a good vs evil setup. There is some influence from more prominent independents like PWG, in that fast paced and hard hitting matches are common place. Comedy will also be a side feature, since I'm a personal sucker from good wrestling comedy. Women wrestlers will pop up here and there when I can book them. I'm not against intergender matches, but women's bouts will usually be special features. My goal is to have fans who prefer in ring skills, as opposed to just showing up to cheer for WWE midcard castoffs from ten years ago.

Roster

My plan is to try to make sure most of my roster is only working for me. While the fed isn't large enough to offer written deals, I can offer exclusive pay per appearance deals if I offer above market price. Some names, such as a Zack Sabre Jr or a Cody Rhodes, will still be in play despite working PPA deals for multiple feds if I can secure a spot higher up on their priority list. Last thing I want is to put a title on a name like Sabre and have him booked for NJPW on a night I needed him. Because of my desired roster, I will likely have two or three aging but capable former WWE members who had name value, like RVD or MVP, and then a mix of lower card castoffs from WWE/TNA/NJPW/ROH and lesser known talent.

What I Intend To Post

Obviously I will be posting what happens in my own fed, but I intend to post major events from my world as well. For example, in my test run game AJ Lee and Punk divorced and a week later AJ returned to the business. I will also be including major match results and news from other promotions. In the same test run, WWE booked Dolph Ziggler to beat Brock for the Universal Title on a random episode of Raw. That would be considered news worthy.

When Will I Post

Honestly, my optimistic projection is posting one month in game each day, but that's like top 1% stuff. I may have days where I post a couple months of news per day, and others where I don't feel like playing. You will just have to pop in every couple of days to see where I end up.

Will I end up producing another Class of 2002 type roster, or will I end up bankrupt in 9 months? Let's see.