Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: WrestleMania 34 Card

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
    Ultimate Deletion happens on Raw but I'd weave it into Mania. That way you get all your guys on the card and it's not in a battle royal that's been established as meaningless.
    I don't think there's enough time to have this take place at Wrestlemania though, if you want to do it properly and not have it be a 10 minute deal.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It could be minute long segments throughout the show, culminating in a 10 minute conclusion at ringside. It could even conclude in a battle royal. Sounds like a dumb idea but that's the Broken Universe, innit.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Main Card:

Universal Title - Lesnar vs. Reigns
    WWE Title - Styles vs. Nakamura
    Cena vs. Taker or Mysterio
    Angle/Rousey vs. HHH/Steph
    SD Women's Title - Charlotte vs. Asuka
    RAW Women's Title - Alexa vs. Nia vs. Sasha vs. Bayley
    SD Tag Titles - Usos vs. New Day vs. Harper/Rowan
    IC Title - Miz vs. Balor vs. Rollins
    US Title - Orton vs. Roode vs. Mahal
    Something involving Shane, Owens, and Zayn

Pre-Show:

RAW Tag Titles - Cesaro/Sheamus vs. Wyatt/Hardy
    Cruiserweight Title Tournament Finals
    ATGMBR

The only match I'm really looking forward to is Styles vs. Nakamura. Everything else simply isn't that interesting or must see.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    IF the Ziggler rumor is true, I reckon he will be Shane's partner for a tag match between Zayn and Owens, IF WWE can resist the urge make KO and Sami FITE 4EVA!!!

I'm not sure what to make of this likely women's battle royal though.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    IF the Ziggler rumor is true, I reckon he will be Shane's partner for a tag match between Zayn and Owens, IF WWE can resist the urge make KO and Sami FITE 4EVA!!!

I'm not sure what to make of this likely women's battle royal though.
    Owens and Zayn can go both routes right now. They can either split or unite once more against Shane.
    The Ziggler story is intriguing though. The current storyline is that Ziggler never had an one-on-one match at Wrestlemania. Will he get it this year and if yes, against who?

Right now we have the following angles/matches heading into Wrestlemania:

1) Cena vs Taker
    2) Reigns vs Lesnar
    3) Styles vs Nakamura
    4)Angle/Ronda vs Steph/HHH
    5) IC triple threat
    6) Sasha vs Bayley
    7) Nia vs Alexa
    8) Charlotte vs Asuka
    9) Bar vs Strowman
    10) Usos vs New Day vs BB
    11) Owens/Zayn/Shane
    12) Ziggler's one-on-one
    13) Roode/Orton/Jinder
    15) Andre Battle Royal
    16) Moolah Battle Royal
    17) Cruiserweight Finals
    18) Hardy vs Bray

That's right. There's 18 angles currently building up leading to Wrestlemania. Unless WWE has plans to run an 8-hour show, some of these will get unified or be placed into the battle royals.

I'm expecting the final card to look like this:

Main Card
    Cena vs Undertaker
    Roman vs Brock
    Styles vs Nakamura
    Angle/Ronda vs HHH/Steph
    Charlotte vs Asuka
    Strowman vs The Bar
    Moolah Battle Royal (including Sasha vs Bayley)
    US Championship Ladder match (Owens vs Zayn vs Roode vs Orton vs Ziggler vs Corbin vs Jinder)
    Miz vs Rollins vs Balor
    Usos vs ND vs BB

Pre-Show
    Andre Battle Royal (including Wyatt vs Hardy)
    Nia vs Alexa
    Cruiserweight Finals

Nia vs Alexa and the SD Tag Team triple threat could be swapped, but right now they are trying to sell the story of the Usos not being on the main card, so I guess they will put them on the main card.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    This is the first Wrestlemania since 28 that I have been excited for. This is a stacked show no matter how you look at it. Cena vs Taker, Lesnar vs Reigns 2, Styles vs Nakamura, Asuka vs Charlotte, the mixed tag and it keeps going. That is an unbelievable top half of a card. Again it looks just as stacked as 28 and Wrestlemania hasnâ??t been very fun for me since then.

29 was rematchmania, 30 I get the moment but I was never a Bryan fan or got on that train at all, 31 was meh, 32 was awful, last year besides the Hardyâ??s returning was kind of a dud. This Mania actually feels like a Wrestlemania and I havenâ??t gotten that feeling in a longtime. Iâ??m happy to be genuinely excited for it again.

By the end of SD Live next week, the final card will look something like this:

WrestleMania Main Card

1. WWE Universal Championship - Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns
    2. WWE Championship - AJ Styles vs. Shinsuke Nakamura
    3. WWE Intercontinental Championship - The Miz vs. Seth Rollins vs. Finn Balor
    4. WWE United States Championship - Randy Orton vs. Bobby Roode vs. Jinder Mahal
    5. WWE Raw Women's Championship - Alexa Bliss vs. Nia Jax
    6. WWE SmackDown Women's Championship - Charlotte Flair vs. Asuka
    7. WWE SmackDown Tag Team Championship - The Usos vs. The New Day vs. The Bludgeon Brothers
    8. The 1st Annual WrestleMania Women's Battle Royal
    9. Singles Match - The Undertaker vs. John Cena
    10. Mixed Tag Team Match - Kurt Angle & Ronda Rousey vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon
    11. Tag Team Match - Daniel Bryan & Shane McMahon vs. Kevin Owens & Sami Zayn

WrestleMania Kickoff Show

1. WWE Cruiserweight Championship Tournament Finals
    2. WWE Raw Tag Team Championship - Sheamus & Cesaro vs. Braun Strowman & ?
    3. The 4th Annual Andre The Giant Memorial Battle Royal

There hasn't been much buzz, or really even much of a mention, regarding the Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal this year so I'm guessing it'll be on the kickoff show. To be perfectly honest, I wouldn't mind if they placed the women's battle royal there as well, but I don't see that happening considering the controversy generated by naming the match after the Fabulous Moolah and someone would probably raise a stink if it got bumped to the kickoff show.

The Raw Tag Team Championship match feels more like a novelty match right now considering that Strowman won a "tag team" battle royal by himself and as I have this feeling that they're gonna pair Strowman up with someone like Elias, though it'd be cool if Samoa Joe just popped up as his partner. Anyhow, I think it'll be on the kickoff show.

It seems a foregone conclusion that the Cruiserweight Championship match will be on the kickoff show. Pretty much anything concerning the Cruiserweights feels more like kickoff material compared with most everything else, but hopefully that'll all have changed by next year.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I can't see them putting Strowman's match on the Pre-Show. In fact, I wouldn't be at all shocked if both Battle Royale's ended up on the Pre-Show alongside the Cruiserweight match. I'd say the SD tag title match would go there, except one of the major story points is that the Usos have never been on the main card (also those guys deserve to be on the show, but as William Munny said, 'Deserve's got nothing to to with it...').

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I don't see how they can really add the Usos to the main card this year, it's stacked, their feud with the New Day is only continuing because it's Mania and the Bludgeon Brothers don't seem like a team you need to get on the card.

I think it's between that match and the US 3-Way with who gets a coveted spot on the pre-show.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Make Usos/BB/New Day a tornado tag and have it as the opening match.

Putting both Battle Royals on the pre-show would be the best way to save some time.

Thread Information