Thread: King Mussél

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

King Mussél

Gimmick Name: King Mussel (pronounced as Muscle by everyone not from France)

Announced As: The Commander and Chief, King Mussél!

Height: 6ft 5 inches

Weight: 220 lbs

Hometown: Paris, France

Billed From: Paris, France

Alignment: Heel

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information:

Introducing first from Paris, France, weighing 220 pounds, Flex Mussél!

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Short

----------------Eye Colour: Same as sample pic

----------------Facial Hair: Same as sample lic

----------------Ring attire:

----------------Backstage Attire:
    Click for Spoiler:

----------------Physical Features: N/A

----------------Tattoos: None

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

Main Gimmick: Fitness Trainer obsessed with helping others obtain the healthiest body and lifestyle they can despite having a secret addiction to junk food.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:

Mentally scarred bodybuilder obsessed with physical perfection despite secretly harboring an addiction to junk food.

Despite being obsessed with multiple women in his life romantically he is very much scared of physical intimacy.

Brief Bio/History: Born to a French mother and American father Flex was born in France but after his parent’s marriage moved to California. After being diagnosed with a disorder that caused him to gain weight in rapid succession with even the smallest amount of calories he was ridiculed and bullied for being extremely overweight. Being smacked repeatedly in the face by classmates caused him to begin wearing a plastic face protector that he grew very attached to almost like it was another person. After being sick of the ridicule he spent multiple years undergoing crazy fitness and diet regimens from all over the world until he became what he believes to be perfection. He started his own line of gyms and fitness DVD’s that became a cult hit. However due to be people constantly butchering his last name (most pronounced it as muscle instead of Mussél and has always hated the named Franklin ) he re-named himself Flex Mussél as popularity grew not only to avoid confusion but hide his embarrassing past as overweight. He now looks to join WZCW as he is writing a book on “How to become Successful in Professional Sports”.

Entrance music:

Entrance Description: King Mussel enters the arena with his FlexAmerican World Title and raises it high in the air as he throws fruit and protein shakes at the fans while Charles follows behind him waving the FlexAmerican flag. Mussel then enters the ring and yells "Make America Healthy Again" at fans.

Fighting Style: Unnecessary Power Lifting Moves to show off how strong he is.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: Despite turning a new leaf Flex is still cocky in his own right and may enforce his strength followed by showboating to impress the crowd.

Finishing Moves (2 max):

Mussel Bomb: Powerbomb dead-lift into Last Ride

Flexicution: Discus Clothesline

Signature Moves (3 max):

Full Body Fitness V2: Veritcal Suplex into Sideslam
    Spin & Win (Cesaro Swing)
    Body Breaking Diet (Irish Whip into turnbuckle, followed by running European Uppercut, followed by running forearm smash, followed by shotgun kick)

12 Most Used Moves:

Apron Kick (Think Tyson Kidd, Nick Jackson, ACH)
    Delayed Vertical Suplex
    Gutwrench overhead throw
    German Suplex
    Inverted Backbreaker into Inverted DDT
    Modified Abdominal Stretch with ankle pulled back
    Jumping knee lift (Roderick Strong style)
    Belly to Belly Suplex
    Electric Chair
    Half Leg Boston Crab
    Fireman’s Carry Gut Buster
    Knee strikes to the gut.

Sample RP

Click for Spoiler:
    The following is an infomercial brought to you and paid for by Flex Mussél

Do you want to get healthy? Are you sick of feeling like a useless slob? Are you no longer in the best of shape and want to get back in your physical prime?
    Then ditch your eight minute abs, forget your shake weights, and don’t even bother with those “internet diets”. If you want to be strong, if you want to be tough, if you want to be the best shape of your life then the only place you can do that is Flex Fitness.

We have the best training facilities in the world produced by the best manufacturers specializing in all types of sports. Top of the line trainers to help satisfy all your needs as well as specialized protein shakes made from the best chefs from around the word that specialize in your own healthy needs!

Membership for the Flex Fitness gyms only starts at $299.99 but if you call within the next thirty seconds the first week is half off! You won’t regret getting these deals as this is the only gym that not only guarantees to make your body healthy, but also your mind. But don’t take my word for it; listen to founder of Flex Fitness himself, Flex Mussél!

Flex: Hi, I’m Flex Mussél, and I used to be just like you. I was Overweight, unattractive, and generally lacking in physical strength and confidence. But then I decided I was sick of being the scum of the Earth, and I was sick of needing to buy plus sized clothes so I took personal responsibility and used what little determination I had to get healthier. It wasn’t easy, and it took me awhile but eventually I came to achieve the physical perfection you see today.

Mussél then flexes his biceps toward the camera to emphasize his muscles.

Flex: But it’s not about getting to the top of the mountain, it’s about staying there. I’m in the gym everyday keeping my body lean and mean and in the best of shape. Meanwhile what do you do? Play on the computer and TV watching infomercials? Do you even lift? The point is there’s only one person to blame if you’re unhealthy and that’s you. You want to change that? Then come on down to Flex Fitness today, it’ll change your life.

----------------------------------------------

Accomplishments:

WZCW World Heavyweight Champion
    World Tag Team Champion x2 (With Ramparte as "Cerberus")
    Last edited by HOMOFLEXUAL DYNAMITE; 07-23-2019 at 02:23 PM.

Thread Information