Gimmick Name: Dirk Buchanan

Announced As: Dirk Buchanan

Height: 6'2

Weight: 235

Hometown: Portland, Oregon

Billed From: The Pacific Northwest

Alignment: face

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information:

Introducing first from The Pacific Northwest, weighing 235 pounds, Dirk Buchanan!

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Brown, medium length

----------------Eye Colour: Brown

----------------Facial Hair: A big beard

----------------Ring attire: Basic Black Trunks and black Boots

----------------Backstage Attire: A black jacket and a towl around his neck

----------------Physical Features:

----------------Tattoos: none

Sample Pic of Wrestler:

Main Gimmick: "The Modern day Trancendentalist"

2 Characteristics of Gimmick: loves nature, tries to help people better themselves

Brief Bio/History: Dirk Buchanan is a man of many qualities. He is a leader, a philosopher, a man who has set out to change the world.

Growing up in Portland, he is very fond of the environment and all things natural and organic. He is very much a modern day transcendentalist, and pines for the days when men were men. The only reason Dirk competes is to push himself as the best man he can be. In one on one combat, one finds out what he is really made of.

Though he is not a loner or an introvert, Dirk travels alone, often looking to instill knowledge on the world. The only person who he considers close is his sister Dani.

Entrance Music:
Dr. Dog- " The Beach"

Entrance Description:
Lights through out the arena begin to dim as the music starts up. Dirk Buchanansoon steps out from behind the curtain, where smoke billows out from the ground on either side of him. He stands for a brief moment, runs his hand through his hair, before slowly making his way down the ramp as he aknowledges the fans along the way.

Fighting Style: strong style, likes to brawl but has some wrestling ability. Agile for his size.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche: none

Finishing Moves (2 max):
Wanderlust(Muscle Buster)
Emerson Choke (Standing Guillotine)

Signature Moves (3 max):

1. Air Raid Crash Neckbreaker

2. Bucklebomb

3. Thrust Spinebuster

12 Most Used Moves:

1. Short Arm Lariat

2. Backdrop Suplex

3. German Suplex

4. Headbutt

5. Flapjack

6. Rolling Firemans carry

7. Spinning Backfist

8. Snap DDT

9. brainbuster

10. european uppercut

11. Snapmare followed by kick to the back

12. Irish Curse Backbreaker

Sample RP:

In the Mountain in the Cloud.

It was cold outside.

I shivered as a cold breeze blows past me from the North, with the trees rustling as if they were alive.

Snowfall covered the terrain in a blanket clouds . As the bits of frozen fractals feel to Earth, they danced about my feet like a plastic bag caught in the wind. Each step I take is quickly overtaken by the falling snow, erasing any evidence of me ever stepping foot here. Even the small steps of from animals are an after thought here.

I had been here in the Pacific Northwest for quite some time, with each day pushing me further and further into this mountain; pushing me to a place far from the civilizations of the world.

One might ask what a professional wrestler was doing out wandering the wilderness like a pioneer exploring the North American landscape. Truthfully, I just needed to be alone, far from the burdons of society. Out here I can find out what it truly means to be me. What it means to be The Man known as Jensen.

I have spent many times out in the wilderness this year, but this was the first time experiencing the frozen frontier that comes with the change of seasons. I was thankful for this of course, because the snow landscape was a much more appropriate setting for my uncasing vison of sugar plums dancing in my head

The wilderness is truly a magical place, a place to find the answers to the questions you have not yet thought of. Sucha an experience should be earned , while you push yourself to the limits on your own two feet as you make your way through the wild, unkempt frontier, Our here you earn everthing. Nobody should ever enter the wilderness through mechanical means to find what they
are looking for.

My body continued to ache from the cold, with the two pairs of gloves I had on barely keeping my fingers functioning. I treaded along, with my feet sloshing through the snow. Careful not to slip as I made my way uphill through the terrain, I decided to take a short break. I took a seat on what appeared to be an old ancient tree, taking a view at the wonder

Out here, you have to respect what is out here, otherwise mistakes can happen. In the wrestling world, I misstep can lead to, at worst,a kick in the face, or even being put into the Ace of Cades. Out here a slip can lead to falling down a mountain and dying. All the YOLO kids wouldn't stand a chance with all their skate boards and skeet skeeting, instead they would be crushed by an angry Mother Earth.

With my body telling me I could go no further, I quickly set up camp and huddled inside my tent. My stomache growled, so I quickly pulled out the tasty food I had packed with me on my travels. With my food laid out in front of me, I descend upon the buffet with the sounds of a shrieking eagle. Crumbs fall into my beard, but I continue to chew away like teh wild untamed man I set out to be. Soon, I reach for my blankie, which is a gift given to me by my good friend the chief.

The blanket was wrapped tightly around me, giving me the appearance of a vary large caterpillar. Soon, I begin to inspect the blanket. According to The Chief, this was a very old blanket which had been in his family for generations. His people, used the very same blanket on this land, just as I was doing at this moment. The blanket itself was beautiful, full of patterns and a very ornate design. Soon, my eyes began to feel heavy, but before I fell into a slumber, I took one final gaze and the blanket. For the first time ever, I noticed some smalll writing at the bottom, sewn into the bottom corner.

"Hecho en Mexico", the words of a proud ancient people.

My eyes closed. The dancing of the sugar plums commenced....

Generally speaking, a howling wilderness does not howl: it is the imagination of the traveler that does the howling. A person hears wind rustling through the crackes and crevices of the landscape, giving life to something that isnt there.
Not this time though. The howling was from a large wolf circling the outside of my tent.

It snarled, and began to scratch away at the entrance to my tent.It was clear the wolf was hungry, which lead me to believe with its superiour senses, the wolf had been able to sniff out my signature brand of trail mix. The extra handfull of seaweed snacks must of been worth it for the wolf to follow me out into no mans land.

It was only a matter of time before its sharp claws and knife-like teeth rip through the canvas of my tent. I readied myself. Although I was terrified at what was to come next, I knew this was why I was here. This was one of those questions I never knew needed answered, could Jensen, a Man, survive a battle agianst a wolf?

I rose to my feet, fist clenched, waiting for the inevitable.With my heart racing, I stared intently at the entrance to my tent.

Whirl!!!

A loud screech echoed from above. It was mechanical in nature, and cast a large shadow over my tent. I glanced over at the entrance, but the wolf had ran off. Still tense, I walked over and unzipped the entrance and popped my head out to get a better view. My eyes, blinded by the sun against the sheet of white, took a second to recognize the helicopter right above me. It came down slowly, landing about twenty feet from me. With the blades still twirling, a large man in a suit exited the contraption.

Smiling as he approached me, he waved towards me.

" So, you must be Dirk Buchanan?"

"Who, is asking?"

"Ah sorry, how rude of me. My name is Chuck Myles, and I am apart of WZCW. If you are Dirk Buchanan, then you are exactly what I have been looking for out here...