Gimmick Name: Vlad Azarov (Formerly Vee A.D.Z.)

Announced As: Introducing first, From Crawley, South East England, weighing 202 pounds, Vlad Azarov!

Height: 5 feet 10

Weight: 202 lbs

Hometown: Surrey, England

Billed From: Crawley, South East England

Announced as:

Introducing first, From Crawley, South East England, weighing 202 pounds, Vlad Azarov!

Alignment: Heel

Appearance:

----------Hair Colour/Length

Natural Black/High fade with medium hair on top

----------Eye Colour

Brownish Black

----------Facial Hair

Refer to the Sample Pic

----------Ring Attire

Black Tights

----------Backstage Attire

Long White T-Shirt with a Shattered Cross Printed in the Front and Black Tights

----------Physical Features

Refer to the Sample Pic

----------Tattoos

None

Sample Pic of the Wrestler:

Main Gimmick:

A genius level Intellect but now a deranged Bipolar and a Disassociative Identity Disorder (DID) Person

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:

Tormented by his DID Personality
Quite Mysterious of who he is outside WZCW

Brief Bio/History:

Formerly Vee A.D.Z., he was tormented by his Dual Personality named Vlad, who is a psychopath and allegedly from the parallel dimension. After all the bizarre events in the past, Vee admitted himself to an Asylum near the Indo-China border. However, soon he was transferred to a facility in Central Europe (Location classified) due to his violent personality. What happened thereafter remains a mystery. Now the former Mixed martial artist and Independent Wrestler from England has returned to WZCW under his new name Vlad Azarov.

Entrance Theme:

Entrance Description:

As the music starts to play, the ramp is filled with smoke and Vlad walks through it slowly.

Fighting Style:

Being a former Martial Artist, he uses a wide range of kicks and elbow strikes. As his wrestling style originated from England, he barely uses Closed-Hand strikes. Deals mostly with Knees and Elbows.

Finishing Moves:

Leviathan Cross - Ushiro Geri (Back Kick) followed by Hiza Geri (Jumping Knee Strike)
Gogoplata

Signature Moves:

Super Reverse Frankenstiener
Mawashi Geri (Modified roundhouse spin kick, not the traditional one which CM Punk uses)
Snapmare followed by running Elbow Strike (Think of Chris Hero) to the back of the head

12 Commonly used Moves:

1) Running Corner Dropkick
2) On the mat... Hammer lock with repeated elbow smashes to the opponent's shoulder.
3) 720 Guyver kick followed by a kip up
4) Huricranna onto the turnbuckles
5) Springboard variations (Plancha, Splash, Headscissors, Huricranna, Moonsault etc. varies based on the situation)
6) Over the shoulder Judo Throw (As a counter to the running opponent off the ropes)
7) Single legged dropkick
8) Shining Wizard to the cornered opponent
9) Bicep Slicer
10) Reverse Hook kick
11) With(when) the opponent standing on the apron, spinning back fist followed by a Hard Left Punch (Vee goes Southpaw at this juncture)
12) Tirl-a-Whirl into Fujiwa Armbar

Sample RP:

Dr. Marco Paternoster
DPA. PsyD. DClinPsy.
+40 408 5234 126
marco.paternoster@luhr.ro

This is to whomsoever it may concern.

I, Dr. Marco Paternoster, certify that my patient, Vim Vlad Azarov has recovered from his chronic depression. He has been medically cleared to resume his duties as an active wrestler. I also hereby certify that, after examining the medical certificates and the case reports of the patient, he is no longer considered a threat to the society and he needs no supervision.

With this certificate, I also approve his release from the solitary confinement. However, it is recommended that he must return to the personal counseling session once every month.

Sincerely,
Dr. Marco Paternoster
The public relations officer at the administrative office slides the letter back to Vlad who is sitting on the other side of the desk. He grasped it with his fingertips and dragged to him.

PRO: Just a moment, please. May I take a look at it again? It is a procedure that we've to call and confirm the medical certificate with the examiner.

Vlad gave a subtle grin and released the paper from the grasp of his fingertips.

Vlad: Of course.

The PRO quickly dragged it back near his phone and started dialing the number, but not before giving a quick smile at the direction of Vlad.

PRO: Honestly, this is not even necessary. Thinking about the track records of insane wrestlers who were receiving paychecks from WZCW, I've never seen one actually producing a medical certificate to us. It is just a protocol that we've to call the examiner upon the submittance of a medical certificate.

The phone kept ringing, but there is no one was there to answer on the other end. Vlad wasn't bothered even a bit about waiting to clear his WZCW return. The PRO, though, felt uncomfortable making Vlad wait in her desk.

"Hai raggiunto Dottore Paternoster. Dai il tuo messagio, per favore"

PRO: Good day, sir. I'm calling from WZCW Human Resource Department. I hereby call to verify the Medical certificate that you issued for one Vlad Azarov. Please call me back when you receive this message.

The phone echoed her voice through the dark office room of Dr. Paternoster. The only daylight which is visible is through the small crack in the window pane. The door was closed; windows were shut and the curtains were dragged all the way down; however, the heater is turned on to the maximum. A man, whose hands and legs are tied together in a tight noose, was sitting in the corner of the room. He opened his eyes upon hearing the voice over the phone. He couldn't even squirm; sweat rolls down from his bald head and drenched the cloth which was stuffed up deep in his mouth.

Vlad: I just remember my last visit to Dr. Paternoster. He was terrified of the snowstorm that hit Europe last week and was hoping to get some sun. I proposed him a very long trip to Australia. Perhaps, you can contact him through mail.

PRO: Oh, thank you very much. I'll update you soon about your possible return.

Vlad grabbed the medical certificate, got off the chair and started to walk silently out the room.