Thread: MD 158 | Titus Avison vs Alice "Baby Doll" Adams

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

MD 158 | Titus Avison vs Alice "Baby Doll" Adams

Titus Avison is now a 3 time World Champion following his victory at Gold Rush over Flex Mussel.

Alice Adams has had a rocky start to her career. But now a major opportunity presentes itself.

The young upstart goes one on one against the very best this business has to offer.

Meltdown 158 will emit from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV

Roleplay Deadline will be February 13. Extensions may vary.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    LEGENDS

You've heard the legend.

You've heard how he vanquished his foes and joined in unity with others.

You've heard the legends how he stood up for his adopted home when no one else would.

You've heard the legends how he had his flaws and made a poor choice.

You've heard the legends of how he left the land in darkness.

Many thought the legend would die.

You've heard legends of the man in the red mask who showed up out of nowhere.

You've heard legends of how he was unmasked and how he won the Elite X title.

You've heard legends how he took on 29 other superstars to win the lottery.

You've heard legends how he destroyed his main rival and won the prize.

You've heard the legends how he was done with it all and returned to Hollywood.

You've heard legends how he returned at Celtic Park to a rapturous applause.

You've heard the legends of how he punted everyone in the dick.

You've heard legends how he challenged the SCUMM of the earth and threw down the gauntlet.

You've heard the legends of the EurAvison era that he took on all foes.

You've heard the legends that on day Nine Hundred and Fifty One it ended.

You've heard the legends of how the people came to his aid.

You've heard the legends of how he embraced what made him who he is.

You've heard legends of his pursuit to regain the prize.

You've heard legends of how he took on the might of a nation and overcame it.

You've heard legends that the champ is moving.

You've heard the legends of wrestlezone.

You've heard the legends of friends meeting to get Fred â??The Malletâ? Valentino into the Royal Rumble.

You've heard the legends of nogs to livers.

You've heard the legends of friends made across the sea encouraging each other on daily.

You've heard legends of friends meeting and crossing the immortal plane when â??The Stormâ? returned.

You've heard legends of some of the best people one knows.

The legend will never die. It's just a new beginning. WZCW comes to Steelcage Forums and the legend is the champ and the champ is here!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Alice is seen sitting in front of her vanity in her dressing room; she checks out her makeup and hair one last time before standing up and shimmying out of her red satin robe and zipping up into her outfit of the night. She slipped on her simple black heels twirled once in front of her mirror to make sure her dress hugs all the right places, smiles in approval and walks out the door. Alice is seen driving down the freeway and pulls off and into the parking lot of a quiet little hole in the wall sushi place. She walks up to the dimly lit restaurant and pushes open the black curtain doors, Alice scans the room till she sees a group of people waving her down in the little corner bar, she laughs lightly and walks towards her very inebriated friends.

Alice: â??Hey loves! Omg how have you been? Thank you so much for this party.â?

Alice walks up and hugs the man and woman who had already set up the back booth area as their own little club tiny party hats where all strewn about and a clunky clearly homemade cake was set delicately to one side where the rest of the snacks and food items resided. Alice stifles a groan and quickly snorts out a laugh when she finally noticed the â??masterpieceâ? on top of the cake; a Barbie doll dressed in a mini replica of Adam's ring gear.

Alice: â??My God, you guys, this is amazing (teary eyed) who did all this? Syn? Drew? Was it you? Oh! I know, this was all your idea wasnâ??t it?â?

The woman with blue hair grabs the guys arm and smiles warmly, The man chuckles and lets put a loud over exaggerated groan.

Blue haired woman: â?? Of course my fine ass would be the mastermind behind this! Doll face you slay me!â?

The woman stands up and gives Alice a hug.

Alice: â??Oh Syn! Youâ??re the bees knees, I could spot your handiwork from a mile away; (grabs champagne flute) how have you been love? And your husband! How has dear drew taken to your wild personality?â?

Syn: â??He Didnâ??t know what he married at firstâ?¦ but heâ??s trained pretty well now, Haha. We have been good, just traveling a lot, but I want to hear your tea, howâ??s WZCW treating you?â?

Alice smile fades a bit and she looks at the ground, she shakes her bad thoughts away and looks backsat her loving friends.

Alice: â??Oh girl, you know how it is, you gotta know somebody and their distant cousin to even get some type of eyes on you, I feel like a joke sometimesâ?¦ the only other win I have is from some deflated egotistical PC cop, who couldnâ??t nut up and hit me. (scoffs) thereâ??s only room for one tease in this life and thatâ??s me darling.â?

Alice giggles and takes a big swig out of her flute, her cheeks are flushed a bright red, her laughter sloshed around the room, she pulls her phone out of her purse, opens up Instagram and started to record

Alice: â??Hello lovelies, so I know I usually come to you all put together and composed, but I am currently out with my best friend and her husband and I have something to say *hic* (giggles drunkenly) I know my next match is against the great and mighty Titus; and everyone is already planning my funeral and blah, blah, blah, but I want you all to remember, I may be small.. and petiteâ?¦ and like a girl, but itâ??s like you all fail to realizeâ?¦ I LOVE gold and Iâ??ll do whatever I have to do to get it, and If that means getting down and a little dirty with someone who clearly wont buy you a drink on the first dateâ?¦ then so be it. But just remember my doves (joking demeanor changes to serious) donâ??t fuck with me and what I want. â??

Alice blows a kiss to her camera and hits end. She then looks up towards her friend and motions to the bartender.

Alice: â??Hey cutie, can a girl get a couple shots?â?

Thread Information