Thread: MD158 | Zhanshi/Garth Black vs Keith Kole/Flex Mussel

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

MD158 | Zhanshi/Garth Black vs Keith Kole/Flex Mussel

The King and his court look for payback after Flex Mussel suffered a devastating loss at Gold Rush. While Garth Black found redemption winning the EurAsian Championship for the first time in his career.

Now Flex Mussel and his squire Keith Kole team up to face the uncanny team of EurAsian Champion Garth Black and the enigmatic Zhanshi.

Meltdown 158 will emit from the T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas, NV

Roleplay Deadline will be February 13. Extensions may vary.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Where to now?

Redemption had arrived for Black, but that was the eternal question. Redemption was here, and there was nothing, no man, no one who could really put into words how relieved Black now felt. He had heroically battled, he had won the title. But there was still a doubt in his mind. Still an i to dot, a t to cross and still a necessary conversation to be had. The future was unwritten, or at least rewritten by his victory over Stetson Hayes, and again he'd made his way here in a clutch play. The chips were down the stakes were high and he'd had to win back to back to back to get to the title match.

Black was on an upward swing, but yet still there was a question mark. A series of question marks.

What about his past mistakes?
    How could he atone them?
    When would he feel better?
    Where would he start?
    Who on earth is Zhanshi?

He was no closer to finding the answers to those questions when he reached the arena. It was a long staircase up to the dressing room and with each step his mind became clearer what he needed to do. He needed to right the wrongs of the past few years. He had successfully exorcised his own demons, but what of those he cast upon other people.

Black began to make a list of everyone he had wronged. It was a long list. A very long list, but he was glad to have written it. The very first name on the list was Becky Serra. That would come, but for now there was another matter at hand.

Black looked over the list, and there were two names that weren't present. Keith Kole and Flex Mussel. Black may have thrown a lot of his old convictions out of the window, but there was one ideology that he still couldn't stand and that was the manner in which lesser lights sycophantically followed big names. Make a name for yourself. Keith, don't ride the coattails of a man not fit to do the laces of the real greats of WZCW. Mussel is a limpet stuck on the rocks of WZCW. Black was here to smash him off, and to take the barnacle that's attached to him off as well. He'd never met Zhanshi, but he was sure he could take Kole. Who couldn't? But Black was focussed on Mussel, and was ready to bring anarchy to Flex America.

After that, it was time to make amends.

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

High on the twentieth floor of the Guomao Skyscraper in China, Zhanshi sat in his temporary office. The sun was on the horizon and filling the room full of an orange glow from his wall sized office window. He watched the city in awe, wearing his ceremonial Emperor robes handcrafted by the top tailors in China.

This is all mine now.

â??Lord Zhanshi, the President of China is here to see you.â? A woman speaking Mandarin announced through the intercom on his desk.

He pressed a button on the machine, his quick hand movement caused a swish noise,â??Send him in.â?

His office door opened and in walked President Xi Jinping. A young looking 65 year old, fatherly type man with dark hair and a friendly face, The Presidentâ??s eyebrows raised as he walked by Zhanshi, who had his desk turned around to face the window, a very strange configuration.

â??My lord,â? The President bowed and spoke in Mandarin, â??it is a pleasure to meet with you finally.â?

â??Sorry for the delay Xi, there was a lot of things to do.â?

â??Iâ??m sure there was. Your back to the door,â? Xi nodded at the door, â??a very risky way to sit considering your new position.â?

â??Iâ??m not worried, even though The Green Ninja escaped and the rise of Peopleâ??s Clans are at an all time high, they have no heroes worthy of my skills. I will crush them the second they approach me. Have you implemented the microchip technology yet? Iâ??m reading over these files Xi, and it seems like a solid plan to infiltrate the American markets.â? Zhanshi moved a stack of papers to one side of his desk.

Xi cleared his throat, clearly embarrassed, â??The plan was a failure, they soon found our chips and Supermicro has lost trade with 25 different companies worldwide because of it.â?

â??That just seems impossible to me, that would take the work of a team of hackers, you might want to check the loyalty of your team, President Xi....unfortunate.â?

Zhanshi shuffled more papers and found a page he was looking for.

â??How is progress on the AI, JL-2 Nuclear sub tests, I do believe I ordered six of them to be tested? Why has the progression stalled on AI drone technology? We are far behind the Americans Xi.â?

â??The nuclear sub tests are going very slowly, as is the AI drone technology, the South Sea Base houses most of our secondary...â?

Zhanshi punched his desk, â??Itâ??s NOT good enough Xi! You are a great leader and the face of China right now, but Iâ??m thinking I might have to just take over everything for good if I donâ??t see results, and soon!â?

The President bowed slightly in understanding, â??My lord, my apologies. It was my understanding that I was to step down from my position today.â?

â??No, you will remain President of China and I will pull the strings from the shadows for now. The people are not ready to deal with an Emperor in China. Someday, but not right now. You will do your duties as before, but with my blessing.â?

â??Yes, my lord.â? Xi nodded, he put his hands behind his back and turned, he stared at the expanse of the city.

â??What is it?â?

â??If I can be so bold? Weâ??ve noticed The Yakuza buying up the equivalent of a whole city block recently.â?

â??Itâ??s none of your concern, deal with the backlash of the people and make something up. Do not bother me again about what Iâ??m doing with any of the Yakuza, do you understand me?â?

â??Yes, my lord. I didnâ??t mean to offend you. I do have one more question.â? Xi picked at his thumb nail as he stood at the window.

â??Go ahead.â?

â??Why do you continue your involvement with this WZCW wrestling show? Itâ??s far beneath you. They even use you as a comedy wrestler, my lord. Itâ??s insulting!â?

â??No, it isnâ??t. I have a deep passion for fighting Xi. Iâ??ve fought in tournaments all over the world, undefeated with my Exing Shengli. But this WZCW, these athletes are extraordinary, godlike Xi! Itâ??s fascinating! They donâ??t know who I really am, the world doesnâ??t know, they just view me as this Kung Fu fighting machine, not The Emperor of China. The top brass can use me any way they want, in fact it suits me better if Iâ??m viewed as a comedy act. They will underestimate me more and I will crush them in the ring.â?

â??I understand, my Lord. It is a pleasure to serve you.â? The President of China bowed and made for the exit to the office.

â??Before you go, take this 6C Document. I want this completed by the end of the month. No questions asked.â?

President Xi glanced at it and raised his eyebrows, he closed the 6C Document then walked out of the office.

Zhanshi pressed a button on his intercom, â??Chun Li, send in my pain team.â?

He sat there a moment, thinking over the things he discussed with Xi Jinping and WZCW. He removed his robe and draped it over his desk revealing his muscular body to the orange sunlight. Six hooded figures walked into the office, each carrying bamboo Shinai swords. They formed a semi circle behind The Emperor.

â??Begin!â? Zhanshi yelled in English, seconds later his mouth moved way out of time.

One hooded figure cracked Zhanshi right on the bicep, then the one next to him swung hard and slapped the bamboo right across his back, the other on his other shoulder and the fourth one on his other bicep, the other two worked on slamming their sticks into his shoulders. They continued this pattern over and over.

Zhanshi barely flinched at the strikes as he looked into the camera and started talking with badly timed English, â??On Meltdown one hundred and fifty eight, I will be tag teaming for the first time in my fighting history vs The FlexAmericanâ??s. I will be teaming with another unworthy American named Garth Black, heâ??s currently the EurAsian Champion but his ego is just as big as our opponents. Itâ??s typical of Americanâ??s to be so full of themselves, its in their nature. You are either a redneck that fixes everything with duct tape or you are full of yourself like your very own President, Donald Trump. I will be fighting with three Donald Trumpâ??s on Meltdown.â?

The hooded figures intensified their strikes as if hearing Trumpâ??s name angered them.

â??Do not get me wrong, I respect the athletic abilities of these wrestlers, but thatâ??s where the respect ends and my loathing begins. Garth Black will be a typical show off and try to steal the spotlight from me, he will assume Iâ??m just some new guy and take all of my glory for himself. He is WRONG! I will not tag this dumb, egotistical American when I am in the ring, I will not let him screw up my match and my victory. I will make sure that this match if officiated by Referee Akiyama so he will call a fair match, a match filled with cheating Americans. I will protest to the powers of the top WZCW committee if referee Akiyama does not call this match.â?

The six hooded figures adjusted to various shots to his chest and forearms now.

â??Now as for FlexAmerica. The experts have agreed that they are the worst faction in WZCW history. I donâ??t agree, how can they be the worst faction? They win all the time, like just last week Flex....no, no that was a loss. Didnâ??t Flexâ??s bitch Kole win the other week? ......No, he didnâ??t win. What about....? Hmmmm, no. FlexAmerica hasnâ??t won a match since forming. The man responsible for all of this losing if the King of FlexAmerica himself, Flex Mussell. He is a very bad leader. He cares more for the well being of his muscles than he does his actual in ring skill and lack of intelligence. Why would a well established veteran like him take on the career on a man like Kole who has no wrestling experience? That was a very dumb move. Iâ??m not going to waste my breath on his disgraceful bodyguard Toyota or his woman Svetlana, boring individuals. The only member of FlexAmerica that has any personality is a plastic mask he used to tape to his championship. I say used to because he lost his championship, I guess he can tape the mask to his pretend belt he carries around now. Now I must go, talking about these pigs in our year of the pig has made me sick to my stomach and I have a flight to catch!â?

Zhanshi raised his elbow and snapped one of the Shinai swords, he quickly did a spinning back fist to break another one, he snapped two more with kicks and knees, he grabbed the remaining two bamboo swords and viciously snapped them over his knee as the camera zoomed in on his eyes!

GONG!!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Svetlana: Where the hell is he?! He canâ??t keep hiding like this!

The Queen of FlexAmerica Svetlana can be seen racing around Flex Fitness Heaquarters looking for the Commander and Chief. Closely following behind is Keith Kole and Wasabi Toyota.

Svetlana: Neither of you two have heard from him at all?

Keith: Not since Gold Rush.

Wasabi: Logs say his ID badge hasnâ??t been used to access the building in weeks.

Svetlana: He has to be here! We scheduled a company wide meeting!

Keith: And by the sounds of it we canâ??t keep them waiting much longer.

Loud chants of â??WE WANT ANSWERS!!â? Can be heard throughout the building. With each growing second irritating Svetlana more she eventually decides to give up her search for the King.

Svetlana: Fuck it, we shall do this ourselves.

Wasabi: Are you sure, Iâ??m not really that great at publc speakingâ?¦

Svetlana: Then keep your mouth shut!

Wasabi nods in agreement as the trio makes their way to the press-conference stage.

Flex Fitness Industries in Partnership with NBC JIVE Present

The State of the Flex Address

Svetlana and the rest of FlexAmerica make their way on stage to a loud chrous of boos not only by reporters, fans, customers, but also employees as well. Svetlana does her best not to let any of it phase her as she approaches the podium.

Svetlana: Hello everyone, I know you are not very pleased with us right now but I need your full attention if we want to make progress tonight.

Disgruntled Employee: When do we get paid!?!?!

The crowd yells in agreement as Keith shakes his head in dissapointment.

Svetlana: Flex Fitness Industries has been shut down the past number of weeks and I understand that it has taken away income, healthiness, and by the looks of some of you hygeine. But I can assure you the shutdown will be ending soon-

Disgruntled Employee: When?! I canâ??t pay my bills!!!

The crowd once again unleashes a roar of dissapproval lead by the disgruntled employee.

Svetlana: Until that time however, I am here to answer any and all questions-

Disgruntled Employee: Why donâ??t you admit Flex closed the gyms because he lost the World title! We all know heâ??s too scared to show his face!

Svetlana: Our fearless leader and OWNER of this company mind you is not scared of anything. Flex has chosen to take a sabbatical to clear his mind after what has been a stressful past few weeks.

Disgruntled Employee: He has thrown a temper tantrum because he didnâ??t win so he shut down his company. Heâ??s costing people their livelyhood!

Svetlana instructs Wasabi to remove the livid employee, when he does however the employee struggles and it is revealed that it is yet again WZCW Interviewer Stacy Madison hiding in another prosthetic body suit!

Svetlana: Do you ever get tired of coming here and wasting our time?

Stacey: Do you ever get tired of working for a childish megalomaniac? Oh wait, probably not because you spend most of your time on your back.

The crowd OOOOOOOOOOâ??s at the sudden verbal catfight.

Svetlana: Still much more comfortable than being on my knees to keep a job.

The crowd respondâ??s with another OOOOOOOOOOOO that sets Stacey into battle mode. Before she can continue however Svetlana continues.

Svetlana: As much as I would love to continue this childish war of words the truth is that I donâ??t know where Flex is. I donâ??t know what heâ??s doing, and I donâ??t know when heâ??s coming back.

Stacey: Itâ??s because heâ??s a coward, and just like everyone he claims to be better than heâ??ll leave WZCW whenever he doesnâ??t get what he wants-

At that moment The Commander and Chief King Mussel walks onstage much to the surprise of everyone. No one utters a word as they were not expecting this, and from the looks of it neither was he.

Flex: First and foremost I want to apologize, not only to my employees, my customers, my fellow FlexAmericans, but to everyone in the WZCW community. For I feel Iâ??ve let you all down.

Svetlana (Whispering): Stay strong donâ??t show any weakness-

The bodybuilder signals for Svetlana to back off as he continues on.

Flex: At Gold Rush I lost the World title and I would be lying if I said that didnâ??t affect me. Imagine obtaining everything youâ??ve ever wished for in life and then having it ripped away from you the next day. That feeling, that emptiness, itâ??s been inside be the past few weeks and instead of dealing with it Iâ??ve irresponsibly affected your lives by closing down Flex Fitness Industries. In fact, ever since Gold Rush Iâ??ve not only realized flaws within myself but FlexAmerica as a whole. And it is not as strong as it should be, but to be honest I take full responsibility for it.

The rest of FlexAmerica look to themselves in bewilderment of such a statement.

Flex: Maybe I got cocky, maybe I just lost of the true goal with all the bells and whistles strapped to me. But I nor any of my allies have been very successful in the past few weeks and thatâ??s a problem. We are not a nation of losers, underachievers, or anything that would be used to describe what weâ??ve all been feeling the past few weeks. And once again, that is all my fault.

The King notices Stacey Madison in the crowd and directly addresses her.

Flex: Youâ??re right Stacey, just like the endless amount of main eventers before me I considered leaving WZCW because things didnâ??t go my way. I lost the World title, I watched my mentor count the fall and raise my rivalâ??s hand in victory, and my world came crashing down. But then i remembered that Iâ??m better than that. Iâ??m not the same selfless individual who only cares about wins, title reigns, and making sure theyâ??re face is on the promo poster. FlexAmerica is something I must rebuild from the ground up and thatâ??s going to start on Meltdown when Keith Kole and I take on Garth Black and Zhanshi.

Flex signals for Keith to approach the podium and he does so hesitantly.

Flex: I am no stranger to Garth Black, the new Eurasian champ and I have clashed many of times, except now two unforeseen factors enter the fray known as my star in the making Keith Kole, and the walking stereotype that is Garthâ??s partner Zhanshi.

Keith: Who is that by the way?

Flex: I honestly have no clue, but the blatant yellow face that this competitor is using is only more proof that WZCW needs FlexAmerica more than ever. The blatant intolerance, hate, and east asian mockery that Zhanshi promotes will be promptly stomped out by Keith.

Keith: Without question, FlexAmerica will not stand for immigrants or immigrant impersonators.

Flex: Which brings me back to Garth, who I would like to congratulate on seeming beating your demons. Youâ??re supposedly sober, and now youâ??re a champion. Which would be commendable if you werenâ??t a bold faced liar. Truth is Garth youâ??ve only gotten better at hiding your demons, and while youâ??ve been succesful recently just like any addict it is only a matter of time before fall off the wagon and performance quality dips, your win/loss record dips, and before you know you leave the company and shell of your former self again. Itâ??s what people like you do Garth, so try not to drag your partner down. Not onto my last point of the evening.

The Commander and Cheif looks out to the crowd of faces heâ??s avoided for so long in the past week.

Flex: I need to start anew, for too long Iâ??ve been hiding behind a moniker of a King when I should have been a warrior, and ultimately my loss of hunger for the top is what led to me being knocked off the mountain. So no longer am I benevolent ruler who lets his court do the work for him. Iâ??m going back to front lines of war and I am taking no prisoners! As of this moment Flex Fitness Industries is back up and running, and FLEXAMERICA SHALL RISE AGAIN!!!

Thread Information