Thread: Superstar Shake-Up Coming In April

Superstar Shake-Up Coming In April

WWE confirmed yesterday that the Raw and SmackDown tapings in Montreal for April 15th and 16th will see the return of the Superstar Shake-Up.

Last year's shake-up saw Sheamus & Cesaro, Asuka, Jeff Hardy, Samoa Joe, R-Truth, Mandy Rose and Sonya Deville as the top stars moved to SmackDown while Kevin Owens, Sami Szyn, Dolph Ziggler, Natalya, Baron Corbin, the Riott Squad, Mojo Rawley, Zack Ryder, Bobby Roode & Chad Gable were among those who moved to Raw.

As for bigger names making the move, I can see Ronda Rousey and Finn Balor moving to SmackDown while AJ Styles is traded to Raw. Reportedly, Fox wants Ronda Rousey part of SmackDown by the time the show debuts on the network in October. I could see Balor heading to the blue brand and taking the Intercontinental Championship with him, leaving whomever is United States Champion heading to Raw. While "SmackDown Live is the house that AJ Styles built", I see him finally heading over to the red brand for a change of scenery and fresh match ups, unless he's leaving, and the same goes for the Usos. I could also potentially see Daniel Bryan heading back to Raw, depending upon whether or not he's WWE Champion after WrestleMania.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post
    Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The tag team division should get a big shake up. If not, be on both brands and get rid of a set of titles.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
    The tag team division should get a big shake up. If not, be on both brands and get rid of a set of titles.
    I'd be fine with either option. WWE has all sorts of talent in its overall tag team division, along with lots of potential that hasn't even been touched. The Revival, Roode & Gable, AOP, Harper & Rowan, the Bar, the Usos, New Day, Gallows & Anderson, Sanity, Lucha House Party are all solid to great teams that could make up a helluva division with some meaningful focus and coherent booking. You've also got the Undisputed Era, Forgotten Sons and the Street Profits in NXT, all of whom could be useful in a strong tag team division. The talent and potential is there, it's creative focus and/or interest that's lacking.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Thread Information