Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What Game Are You Currently Playing

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Lego Marvel Super Heroes 2. I finished the story and am currently going through all the side quests. Just about done with it though, and will be moving on to something else soon. Probably gonna jump back into Breath of the Wild soon too. Beat the story but haven't played the DLC yet.

Madden takes up some of my time too, and MLB 18 will be mine on launch day.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'm currently playing Resident Evil 7 again. I never did beat the game on the madhouse difficulty so I'm trying to complete that. It's very difficult.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yaz View Post
    I played Binding of Isaac a bit. I was awful at it. I have a friend who loves and has beaten in more times than I can remember. I don't want to be the shitty friend who doesn't care about his friend's interests, but he gets super into talking about his runs in the game.

Right now my gaming has honestly scaled back a bit. PUBG takes up most of my gaming time, with the occasional game or two of Friday The 13th.
    Unfortunately Binding of Isaac is a game you're only going to get better at if you keep plugging away at it. I doubt I beat the first boss, Mom, before playing it for several hours. The game has a high learning curve, but once you understand what the various powerups do and learn the patterns of all the different enemies (which, granted, there are like 200 of), the game is very simple and straight forward.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by JGlass View Post
    Unfortunately Binding of Isaac is a game you're only going to get better at if you keep plugging away at it. I doubt I beat the first boss, Mom, before playing it for several hours. The game has a high learning curve, but once you understand what the various powerups do and learn the patterns of all the different enemies (which, granted, there are like 200 of), the game is very simple and straight forward.
    He tried to help me, he sent me a site with the entire list of powerups and enemies and the best strategies for anything you may encounter in game. I just failed to grasp a lot of it. I'm sure if I would have cared a bit more I could have done better, I have certainly played and succeeded at more complex games.

Isaac is one of those low power games that became super popular in PC gaming the last few years. I never truly understood that trend. People buy or build super powerful rigs and then end up playing 16 bit indie games.

That trend also seemed to include a lot of games with a learning curve. Plenty of rogue likes and such. One of my favorites of the bunch, which I would recommend when you get your PC fixed or when it comes to consoles (I know it will hit Switch soon) is Darkest Dungeon. You don't need a powerful machine to run it, and the replay factor is high due to the difficulty and the RNG that is used to spawn the maps and enemies.

Thread Information