Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What Game Are You Currently Playing

SCF Fantasy draft Mod 'Ravishing' Ned Flanders's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

What Game Are You Currently Playing

Right now I'm playing Borderlands 2 on True Vault Hunter Mode which is the game's hard difficulty.

I know it's an old game but i still get so much fun out of it i really don't care. I plan on playing it through TVHM with all 6 characters.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Gran Turismo Sport, but lately I’m most just doing liveries because I find it relaxing.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Borderlands is dope. Especially the 2nd one.

Me -> Call of Duty: WWII.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    In theory, Assassin's Creed Origins but I haven't touched it in a while.

Mostly I've been playing Clone Hero, a fan-made Guitar Hero clone that is absolutely phenomenal. You name the song, it's probably been charted as a Guitar Hero song. Just need to have a USB 360 guitar to use it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Playing DMC: Devil May Cry Remastered and Shadow Warrior. Both really good as much as the DMC reboot gets flack it's a good game with a decent story that if it had been called something else would have been looked on more favourably.

Shadow Warrior is just fun as a goofy 90s inspired FPS with better graphics and I love it

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I am over a hundred hours into Persona 5 and not near the end as of yet. One of the greatest RPG's I have ever played and although I very much doubted it when I began, I stuck with it and am glad that I did. Just incredible.

On the side I began a new Witcher 3 playthrough. I have close to three hundred hours into that one and is in my top five favorite games ever. Nothing really I can say about it that hasn't been said. I actually started this playthrough (which i'm barely an hour into) before I even touched the DLC in my last one. Just a bunch of things I want to do differently like builds and story choices.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Aside from the multiplayer games like Fortnite, Overwatch and Call of Duty?

I am playing through Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice. That's an amazing game that anyone with a PS4 should play. Currently going through a second playthrough of Horizon: Zero Dawn, which I rank as one of my top games of all time. I am trying to build up the willpower to play Witcher 3 and get immersed in that world (am playing sparingly at the moment but attempting to get the full attention span going.

On top of that, currently playing a campaign of Dungeons & Dragons 5th edition. Having tons of fun and play a session every week (almost). I love the imagination, rolling dice and RPing IRL. It's great. I'm actually creating my own universe/campaign right now so when I decide to DM a game, I have an entire thing ready.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I pretty much play 3 video games: Overwatch, NBA 2k18, and Binding of Isaac. But this past weekend I saw X-Com 2 was for sale on PS4 and bought it. I'd already played it and beaten it on PC, but my PC doesn't work and I got a craving to play it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I played Binding of Isaac a bit. I was awful at it. I have a friend who loves and has beaten in more times than I can remember. I don't want to be the shitty friend who doesn't care about his friend's interests, but he gets super into talking about his runs in the game.

Right now my gaming has honestly scaled back a bit. PUBG takes up most of my gaming time, with the occasional game or two of Friday The 13th.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Assassin's Creed Origins. I recently completed the main story, which I kind of thought was a bit rushed at the end but was a satisfying playthrough. I might do some of the extra side quests to at least be at a level to fight the Gods, but I was impressed with the outing, they really made it work.

I started on South Park: TFBW, but haven't picked that up recently, and I did buy Okami HD as I never played the original. So I have a few to work on.

Thread Information