Thread: Ascension 136 - Keith Kole vs Zhanshi

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Ascension 136 - Keith Kole vs Zhanshi

From the Honda Center in Anaheim, California, Keith Kole will face Zhanshi.

RP Deadline is 03/12/19 at 11:59:59pm CST
    Extension Deadline is 03/10/19 at 11:59:59 CST

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

(Woosh!) (Smack!) (Woosh!) (Thud!) (Woosh!) (Smack!)

Zhanshi thrusted his muscular hips under the ornate silk covers, a beautiful Chinese woman let out a groan with bad lipping. They were inside Zhanshi’s private chambers inside a moving train. The mountainous landscape slowly moved by as birds took off from the lake.

“My Emperor, your love making is exceptional!” The woman moaned.

“Exactly!” Zhanshi grunted with bad lipping and continued his thrusting.

The camera panned to the foot of the bed to show the silk covers moving up and down rapidly as well as the back of Zhanshi’s head bobbing with the powerful thrusts.

“Conquer me like you conquered FlexAmerica!” She grabbed his shoulders.

“I am not QUITE done with them yet,” Zhanshi quickened his pace, “I still have Keith to destroy then I will be done with them!”

Zhanshi flipped her over and put her hands on the bedposts, she held on as he took her from behind now, the swooshing and smacking intensified.

He thought of his tag victory over Flex and Kole, with very little help from Garth Black. He really didn’t need the man, he could have easily defeated both men on his own. Now, in a one on one situation again, he was scheduled to fight Keith Kole, the student, a man looking to regain his footing and impress his master......

(Dream back effects......)

7 Years ago, Master Pang’s Garden Sanctuary, Hong Kong....

A 16 year old, long haired kid balanced on an eight foot tall bamboo pole with one bare foot. Zhanshi was just growing into his muscles and he was much scrawnier. Sweat dripped off of his bare torso and ran into his baggy sweat pants. He took a breath, then jumped to the next bamboo pole, the landing sent pain from his foot up to his knee and he let out a yelp, but he kept his balance. Three hours of failure at jumping this twenty five bamboo exercise today, he was not failing this time. His last fall scraped his knee badly and he landed right on his side, it had winded him really good but Master Pang was right there to smack him with his Stick of Failure until he got up and ran back to the stairs to start over.

Zhanshi took a measured breath and caught a glance at the ancient Master Pang, his long white beard resting on his lap as he sat in his wicker chair, lighting up a pipe and setting his stick down.

He better watch me complete this course.

The slight change in concentration was enough to falter his jump, Zhanshi missed the landing and the top of the bamboo pole hit the back of his leg, causing the boy to do a back flip in the air then land on the ground in a loud thump, he bounced once then let out a pathetic gasp!

(SMACK!)

The Stick of Failure cracked him behind the ear, drawing blood.

“You stupid brat! Now I know why Master Chan sent you to me! He always wanted to anger me and this is the ultimate insult! I’ve seen ten year old kids complete this course in ONE hour of efforts! ONE hour Zhanshi!” Pang grabbed him by the hair and hauled him to his feet. He threw him towards the stairs, Zhanshi stumbled and caught his balance, he started crying in complete shame and walked to the stairs again.

Zhanshi walked to the edge of the wooden platform, the twenty five bamboo poles lined up in a zig zag pattern in front of him. A seemingly impossible task now that his feet were in such pain, covered in blisters and cuts, his body bruised and battered. He watched Master Pang walk back to his wicker chair, lined up with the last bamboo pole, he continued his ritual of pipe smoking.

That son of a pig broke me today, he broke me. I actually cried.

Zhanshi wiped the tears off of his cheeks, angered but glad Pang didn’t see him cry.

Well, I’ll show him, I will never allow any man to break me, ever again.

Zhanshi jumped and landed on the first pole perfectly on one foot. He ignored the pain and immediately made the next jump. At bamboo pole number 12, Pang crossed his arms.

“ONE HOUR! A TEN YEAR OLD!” He yelled in Cantonese.

Zhanshi completely tuned him out, he jumped and landed on the next pole then continued on without stopping, suddenly twice as agile. Pang’s eyes widened as Zhanshi flew through the air, soundless like a cat, nearing his goal, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24.....

“ONE HO.....” Zhanshi landed on the last pole but quickly changed direction and jumped to the right, he extended his leg and karate kicked Master Pang right in the chest (SMACK!), sending him crashing through his wicker chair, rolling backwards then crashing through a table covered in candles. 16 year old Zhanshi smiled for a split second then kicked the Stick of Failure up to his hand, he calmly walked over to the old man.

(Crack!) The stick hit Pang behind the ear.

“Get up, you old sack of diapers!” Zhanshi growled in Cantonese as he grabbed Pang by his long white hair and hauled him to his feet.

“Go! Go do it yourself, you old donkey!” Zhanshi smacked Pang between the shoulder blades and the old Master stumbled towards the stairs. Master Pang wobbled to the edge of the wooden platform and looked down at his student, who had a really cocky expression on his face now.

Pang jumped, but missed the landing and dropped crotch first on the first bamboo pole.

(CRUNCH!)

“Yiiiiiiii!!!!!!” Pang screamed like a girl in Cantonese. He fell to the ground, holding his private parts.

Zhanshi snapped The Stick of Failure in half and threw in on the ground next to his now former master.

(Back to the present....)

“BECAUSE I AM THE MASTER NOW!!” Zhanshi yelled as he thrusted as hard as he could, the Chinese woman had her head stuck in between the bedposts now but he didn’t care, he was about to release.....

“Keeeeeiiiiirggghhhhh!!!!!!”

CLANG!!!!

“Now,” Zhanshi put his hands on his hips, kneeling on the bed as the woman rolled off and started dressing, “you are number one of my 50 women who will bear my sons. You will call him Chin, the first heir of the new Chin Dynasty.”

“And if it’s a girl?”

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha!! Just get out and send in the next woman!”
    Last edited by Jeff Deliverer of Mail; 03-12-2019 at 07:07 PM.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Backstage Post Meltdown

Keith Kole was sitting angrily in the locker room, his FlexAmerican stable mates also visibly irritated. It's been a bad few outings lately for the most recent member of the group, and Keith knew he needed to step up and do it quickly. He quickly grabbed his belongings before walking up toFlex Mussel

Kole: Don't worry Flex, I know I've been slipping up lately and I'm already working on making sure I start performing like I know I can. Watch, if I get in the ring again with Tong Po, I'll ship him back to whatever rice eating village he came from!

Keith mockingly bows on the way out, mouthing "thanka you" multiple times as he exits the room. He stops and takes a breath after hearing the door shut. He HAD to start performing or Flex may just eliminate him and pick a new protege. Keith always knew this ran the risk of turning ugly, but he wasn't gonna let that happen yet.

Keith started walking down the hallway, towards the exit where his manager Kassandra Kross should have the car waiting. Next stop was gonna be Anaheim or Los Angeles, either way Kole was gonna practically be home.

Kole : Definitely gonna stop by San Diego....catch up with Mark and then focus on whoever they wanna put in front of me.

One Week until Ascension
    San Diego, CA

Keith walked down the street near Ocean Beach, waiting for his friend, Mark to meet him. He was the only person from school that Keith still spoke with and in his mind, Mark was blood. He got to the start of the pier and saw his friend walking up. The two friends embraced quickly before heading up the steep slope of steps that led to the pier overlooking the water.

Kole: Yo so what's up Mark? You gonna make the trip up to Anaheim to see me smash that dog eater upside his head? We all know I'm not gonna lose to Ching Pai.

His friend laughed and shook his head

Mark: Dude that's so not cool, I don't think his name is Ching Pai, it's Zhanshi. But yea, ima make it up there to finally see my boy live and in person finally! Gotta see FlexAmerica shine bright right? Yo speaking of, how I get citizenship with F.A ?

Keith laughed at his friend before clapping him on the back.

Kole: You're speaking to the Secretary of State.....I got you, don't even worry. As for Huang Xi, well I can't say I'm not worried. One, he's a dirty slant eyed trickster foreigner. Two he eats cats bruh... and Thirdly, I can't keep taking Ls with these guys Mark. Flex is not the type to tolerate weakness. It's not the sushi man I'm worried about, it's the not pulling my weight I'm thinking about. If I fuck this up, it's bottom of the card or worse for me.

The two pals walk quietly for a bit before his friend speaks up.

Mark: You got this Keith. For real. You've got the talent and the determination, and you've got someone like Flex to pick up bits of advice and shit man. Now you gotta package it all up and bam.....Kole the star is born. Ima be front row, don't let me see some bad kung fu villain beat you.

Kole: Dude Chong Li ain't beating me, not this close to home.

Mark rolls his eyes as his friend yet again comes up with some semi racist name instead of calling him by his proper name. Zhanshi is tough, but Keith Kole will prevail.

Thread Information