Thread: Meltdown 159 - Garth Black vs Alice "Baby Doll" Adams

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Meltdown 159 - Garth Black vs Alice "Baby Doll" Adams

From the Staples Center in Los Angeles, California, Garth Black will face Alice "Baby Doll" Adams.
    RP Deadline is 03/12/19 at 11:59:59pm CST
    Extension Deadline is 03/10/19 at 11:59:59 CST

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    8th March 2019. International Women's Day. Becky Serra's office.

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK

Becky: Come in.

Garth Black enters the room. Looking around he sees a myriad of posters of Eve Taylor, Celeste Crimson and various other women from the history of WZCW.

Becky: It's been a long time since you've been in here. What can I help you with?

Black: I was hoping I could speak to you for a little while.

Becky: Is it to complain about your match this week?

Black: No. I think I have that in hand. Alice Adams is a bit of an unknown quantity, but she did ok against Titus last week, so I shouldn't expect anything but quality from her this time around. The time was when I wouldn't fight women, because I thought it was beneath me, but I'm a reformed character now. Whether it's Adams or Clark or whoever, my aim is to take whoever I face to the limits of their capabilities and give the audience the match they desire.

Serra couldn't help but flash a smile across her face.

Becky: You really have changed haven't you?

Black: Yeah, I have. But it doesn't change the past. I am here to apologise to you, to try to atone for the way that I have spoken to you and disrespected you over the last three years. I stand by my grievances, but motive doesn't justify the crime. I'm sorry, Miss Serra, and I'm here to make it up to you. I know that will take time, and I know today can't be the end of the process, but I'm here to make it up to you.

Becky: Thank you for that, sincerely. Now if you don't mind I've got an International Women's Day feature to make for WZCW.com and share on social media.

Black: Let me help you!

Becky: It would kind of defeat the object if you were involved.

Black: There must be something I can do.

Becky had an idea.

Becky: Come back in a couple of hours when it's uploaded.

Black did as she asked.

Black: I'm back!

Becky: I want you to reply to every single fan who has replied to our social media post with "When is it International Men's Day?"

Black: That's all? No Problem.

For the next 13 hours, Black responded to 12,845 twitter uses. A brief sample is below:-

@deadmansnumba1fan Yea but wen is international mens day

Black: November 19th.

@CALLIEISAHOTTIE Becky SERRA shut up. When is #mens #day #?

@BorisJohnson YET AGAIN THE PC BRIGADE ARE RUINING WRESTLING. WHEN IS IMD (MENS!) DAY?

After all was said and done, Black couldn't have possibly respected Becky any more.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Alice is seen Briskly walking down the hallway to her Uber. Once close to the doors, she swings them open with unnecessary force. She snickers quietly as she hears a group of stage techs yell out. Music to her ears. She shifts her focus from the uninteresting fools and straight ahead to her Uber, who, she hated to admitâ?¦ Was looking quiet scrumptious at the moment. She slams the door once fully inside

â??Hello handsome, can you take me to my hotel?â?

Alice looks up into the rearview mirror, startling the driver as he looks into the mirror as well.

Driver: â??Yes ma'am -oh! I know you! You're Babydoll, wow. Who would have guessed, I would be the one to pick you up. Man me and my friends love wrestlingâ?¦â?

A Small smile slowly starts to form on the corner of her lips. Finally, someone knows her, finally at least one of my goals when entering this Fed has been checked offâ?¦

Driver: â??I told them.. as flexible as a stripper is, they would make the perfect wrestler.â?

As soon as her smile formed it faded, she glared at the snickering cabbie and tried really hard to keep herself composed. Her left eye twitches rapidly as she internally talks herself away from the edge; and as soon as she could somewhat speak, smiles seductively. Rage burned in her eyes, fighting back the urge to strangle the man, she glared at him through the rearview mirror.

Driver: â??â?¦ And I know we just met and stuff, but you seem like a chill chick so I know you wouldnâ??t mind taking a cute little picture with me right? Bro, my friends would be so jealous.â?

A plan slowly starts to form in Alice's mind, she smiles to herself

â??Actuallyâ?¦ I can do you one better (Smiles cruelly and her voice turns sickly sweet) how about a video?â?

Driver: â??Dude that would be so legit!â?

The insensitive moron pulled his shitty Civic into the parking lot of her hotel and scrambled out of the driverâ??s seat to open her door, Alice smirks, itâ??s the least the little pest could do for her after all. She steps out of the bucket and walks over to the driver. Seeing him in actual lightingâ?¦ he isnâ??t all that cute, hair all greasy from the sweat and a face honestly only as drunk girl whoâ??s been stuck in the club for too long could love. He finally finished opening up his camera on Instagram live and threw his arm around her. He stunk of stale fast food and sweat, Alice stifles a gag. She just needed to put up with him for a bit longer, he winks at her and presses record.

Driver: â??YO, whatâ??s up my dude's, its ya boy mad Max here and look who I ran int- well, I mean look who wanted to chill with ya boy after her match with the one and only Titus, who, as we all know, BEAT THAT ASS! Oh my bad, I mean, you where really close, anyways itâ??s the one and only Baby Adams!"

Alice snaps and slaps the driver across the face, startled he drops his phone and covers his bright red cheek. All that is shown is Adamâ??s bright cherry red stiletto heels, the camera jostles as she picks up the freshly cracked phone, checks her makeup in the mirror of the live stream; the driver can be heard in the background murmuring obscenities, Alice's head snaps back and she glares coldly at him. He promptly shuts up, a hard thump is heard in the background and Alice is seen turning towards the camera, an evil smile spreads across her lips

â??Sorry boys and girls, this little â??interviewâ?? is over. Now, listen up you hungry little wolves because I am only going to say this once. I AM NOT A STRIPPER; I AM A PROFESSIONAL ARTISTIC DANCER. Now that thatâ??s settled, letâ??s get one thing clear. Tiny boy Titus over there, did not â??beat my ass' I kicked out, but the refs said it was too late, so donâ??t overinflate the libido of the 10 year old trapped in that thirty something body, I made everyone work for their win, hell, I put Halloway in her place my first match in this fed. So do you know what I say to all the doubters and nay sayers? Bring it bitches, Iâ??m here to stay and Play just like everyone else, actuallyâ?¦ Not like everyone else, cause you know, none of these bitches have even half of the class or drive that I do.â?

Alice pans the camera over to the driver, who is seen doubled over with his hands over his groin, groaning softly, a loud snicker could be heard in the background. She brings the camera back to her.

â??Now that I have your attention, watch as I show the world what Babydoll can really do, hope to see you there.â?

Alice drops the phone next to the driver with live still going, comments wildly flash on the screen, as more and more people click to see the show, but only catch Aliceâ??s back as she saunters up to the front door of her hotel.

Thread Information