Thread: WWE Fastlane LD - One Last Ride*

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Shenanigans ending, got to be.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
    Exactly. There's nothing remotely interesting about The Shield standing tall above Three Man Bland at the end as a united Shield. Especially if they keep billing this "The Shield's last ride" or whatever. If Dean stayed face, and didn't leave, you still have seven weeks before Dean's "contract runs out." Absolutely nobody is going to believe The Shield doesn't do anything together for the next seven weeks, through Mania, after Mania, should they all stay face.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by shafe_41 View Post
    It's so odd with him. He gets great heat. There's something great in him. Nobody has been able to get it out of him yet though. He leaves me "meh."
    I think one of the problems is a lack of strong babyface characters to counteract how hellish he is. A Roman feud could probably work well.

4. Likes smarkmouth liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jeff Deliverer of Mail View Post
    Swerve, Wyatt comes back and lays all six out.

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Exactly. There's nothing remotely interesting about The Shield standing tall above Three Man Bland at the end as a united Shield. Especially if they keep billing this "The Shield's last ride" or whatever.
    Cinematically speaking, you could have some fun. Seth picks up the win. They stand tall, hug, do the fist thing. Music dies down... then they start leaving one by one. Roman up the ramp. Dean through the crowd. Seth alone in the ring to gaze at the Mania sign. Just my thoughts, out loud.

7. Likes Spidey, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by @smarkmouth View Post
    Cinematically speaking, you could have some fun. Seth picks up the win. They stand tall, hug, do the fist thing. Music dies down... then they start leaving one by one. Roman up the ramp. Dean through the crowd. Seth alone in the ring to gaze at the Mania sign. Just thoughts, out loud.
    It's the last PPV before Mania... you want people to tune into Raw tomorrow night. Nothing there makes me want to tune into Raw tomorrow. No cliffhanger at all. I have a reason to tune into Smackdown Tuesday with the Miz/Shane story and the Kofi story. I need a reason to WANT to tune into Raw. I don't have that yet. I just don't think this match headlines with no shenanigans to end it.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's the last PPV before Mania... you want people to tune into Raw tomorrow night. Nothing there makes me want to tune into Raw tomorrow. No cliffhanger at all. I have a reason to tune into Smackdown Tuesday with the Miz/Shane story and the Kofi story. I need a reason to WANT to tune into Raw. I don't have that yet. I just don't think this match headlines with no shenanigans to end it.
    Batista coming back is why you should watch RAW. TheyĆ¢??ve made that abundantly clear.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
    Batista coming back is why you should watch RAW. They’ve made that abundantly clear.
    That's definitely one thing yes. But I would think something has to happen in a PPV headlining match the night prior. One segment in a three hour show that says "holy shit, I have to see this" doesn't do it for me. Give me something that has to do with the match that headlined the PPV.

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Alright friends, I'm on standby for a live pod over on https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-...wSlcQhbmqF3_Hw . Join us if you're free! Cheers.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    That's definitely one thing yes. But I would think something has to happen in a PPV headlining match the night prior. One segment in a three hour show that says "holy shit, I have to see this" doesn't do it for me. Give me something that has to do with the match that headlined the PPV.
    Oh, I agree, I’m just saying that I don’t necessarily expect shenanigans because they’re selling RAW almost exclusively on Batista.

14. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information