Thread: WrestleMania 35 - AJ Styles versus Randy Orton

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

WrestleMania 35 - AJ Styles versus Randy Orton

I'm the landlord and rent's due you son of a bitch!

When Randy Orton is motivated, he is one of the greatest wrestler's on the planet. Don't believe me? See the above. There's a fire in that promo that hasn't been seen from Orton in some time. AJ Styles? Well he's AJ Styles isn't he? What more needs to be said? Subsequently, this match could steal the show. Simple builds are often the best and this one simply sees a clash of two styles (pun not intended) as the pristine prototype of the WWE model goes into combat with the independent circuit honed talent of a grizzled veteran. Its natural ability versus learned skills. These two squared off once before, two years ago as a footnote to both men's road to WrestleMania 33. It was good. With time, this could be great. As for a winner? Tough to call. Styles seems obvious given their recent histories, but Orton could be a major challenger for a babyface champion on either brand and a win here would put him right up there. Decisions, decisions...

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It's the most unappealing match on the card for me. Has to open the show. I can't see how anybody would be engaged by the two stalest acts on the roster if it comes on later.

4. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post
    Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Feels like it has as much on the line as Finn vs. Lashley, a title match.

I'll probably pay attention to this one more due to not having seen it several times on TV.

6. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information