I've been watching professional wrestling for a while now, and sometimes I'll wonder if a gimmick from a different era would have gotten over in the Smark era.

PG 13

Some remember them as the bumbling numbskulls who were part of the original incarnation of the Nation of Domination, and how they got beat up by Sable. Others remember them as those weird looking dudes in the background during an epic backstage Rowdy Piper promo on WCW.

Were they legends? Nah. Were they good? Not really, so-so at best. Were they entertaining? For me, oh hell yeah! I most enjoyed seeing the more prominent professional wrestling tag teams try to make sense of them.

From what I've researched; PG 13 was going to receive a huge push in the WWF by being given a win over the tag team champions The Smoking Gunns for their first shot at the tag team championships. PG 13 member, and son of professional wrestling promoter Bill Dundee, Jamie Dundee admittedly no-showed one of their other WWF matches due to being wasted on drugs and alcohol at the time, and this was likely the main cause of PG 13 becoming the doofus tag-team that most of us remember.

So here, are my three favorite PG 13 moments from YouTube.

PG 13 vs The Smoking Gunns:

Click for Spoiler:

PG 13 vs The Rock And Roll Express:

Click for Spoiler:

PG 13 vs The Eliminators:

Click for Spoiler:

I notice so much about these two that would later be emulated by other performers. For example; Too Cool, John Cena. That's all I got. Have a great rest of your day.