Thread: Meltdown 160 | Xander vs Callie Clark

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Meltdown 160 | Xander vs Callie Clark

Match: Xander vs Callie Clark

Deadline: Friday, April 12, 12:00am CST

Extensions will not be granted due to Friday deadline.
    Last edited by ABMorales787; 04-03-2019 at 09:44 PM.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Xander went to sleep after drinking one too many Pepsi Max Cherry's. He had dreamed that Brexit had happened, and the Eurasian Championship had been divided up to become the EU-Rasian Championship and the FU-Rasian Champinship respectively, and that he had to fight in a Triple Threat two-fall match for both Championships against Nigel Farage and Boris Johnson (Garth Black declined to take part in the match due to it being utterly fucking ridiculous)

Xander scratched, clawed and fought his way through, and pinned Farage to gain the first fall (by promising to vote for him in the European elections) and the EU-Rasian Championship after twenty minutes. He and Boris hit the time limit however, but Guest GM Donald Tusk allowed an extension that was flexible as it would likely just be infinitely extended anyway, which was enough to give Xander the win (by promising Boris he would vote for him to become the next Conservative Party leader) and both championships.

Just then however, new WZCW CEO Teresa May came out and announced that this was not the Championship win the public wanted, and that there had to be a meaningful vote on Xanders title win. Several options were put forward with none gaining a conclusion, which resulted in Xander being stripped of both belts. There was even talk of reunifying them, making the whole process pointless! All because a bunch of people couldn't just agree on something. Every option was disregarded, and Xanders title win was voted on three more times, each time falling short of the required votes to pass.

Xander was like 'fuck this SHIT!' and Superkicked Teresa May (so hard that he was revealed to be the last Horcrux of Margaret Thatcher), The Queen, Michael Gove and David Cameron (for starting this bollocks in the first place) and sat atop of Big Ben, choking out passers by should they stare for too long.

Upon waking, Xander remembered that he was both American, and an asshole, and that he should give literally zero fucks about how the United Kingdom was conducting itserlf. He vowed to defeat Garth Black and claim the Eurasian Championship, but first he had to defeat the tough challenge that lay ahead in the form of Callie Clark, who he would make Fade.

Away.

(Sorry guys. Don't ask how but this deadline snuck up on me and I just haven't had time between work and seeing my girlfriend. Its been a tough one but I thought I would at least get something up. Even if it's whatever the fuck this was. Sorry again guys.)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    #TheCallieClarkRedemptionTour

Backstage After Ascension 136: The Honda Center. Anaheim, California

Once again things were back to going my way, even with a useless tag team partner with one eye, I pinned Titus right in the middle of the ring, I pinned the damn World Champion and in the process, also beat Kagura, another person I needed to get one over on. I tweeted out to the world already that this begun #TheCallieClarkRedemptionTour of getting revenge on those who dared to beat me, but for now, I had celebrating to do, I found a microphone for a PA system backstage, and I figured why not? I grabbed that mic, turned on the PA system, it was time for everybody to know about the most exciting development in all of WZCW.

Attention everybody! Tonight was the start of something amazing, something that will change history, the start of my redemption tour where anybody who has beat me or wronged me, WILL suffer the consequences and one way or another, I'll have my revenge. If you'd like to tweet it out the official hashtag is #TheCallieClarkRedemptionTour. And if you happen to be one of those people who have wronged me, well lets just say I feel bad for you.

I laughed arrogantly as Becky Serra came around the corner, and shot me a look, I wasn't sure what the look was but I didn't really care. She always has some problem with me, so it was nothing new. I rolled my eyes at her as she walked over to me, and took the mic from me.

What are you doing?

I shrugged.

Just making a little announcement, and be tee dubs, I already have the perfect ending in mind for the end of the redemption tour. Me standing over the broken body of Mikey Stormrage, and my Elite Openweight Championship back in my possession as I break my own record. Isn't it a beautiful thought?

I smiled at the thought as Becky looked a little unsure but did end up nodding her head slowly before speaking up. Good to see she might finally be seeing things my way.

Uh...you do you know you aren't facing him at Unscripted right?

When did I say anything about Unscripted? Pay attention next time, you might learn something. All I said was that's the end of the redemption tour. But I know he might lose the title before then, and if he does, then obvi I'll just have to come for whoever took it from him, but either way that fatty has some payback coming his way at some point, you can trust that.

If you say so...well your next match is against Xander by the way while I'm talking to you.

Xander? What a perfect next victim for me. After all last time I was in the ring with him, he only won because of that stupid choke hold of his. I'll be happy to kick his ass.

Well I'm glad you're motivated to win then. Let's hope it goes better for you than it did last time.

Oh it will. Last time wasn't one on one, and now I know his most dangerous weapon in his move set. Trust me hun, he can't beat me in a singles match because that would require being better than me, and Xander is not better than me in any way, shape, or form. In fact after I beat him, maybe you should consider making that Eurasian Championship Match a triple threat.

I don't think we're going to be doing that, but I wish you luck in your match anyway. I'm sure Xander will be just as motivated to win as you are.

He can be as motivated as he wants, but after I beat him he's going to be drowning his sorrows in Pepsi while I toast his failure with a glass of champagne. This is just the next step in #TheCallieClarkRedemptionTour, and nothing will stop me.

Thread Information