Thread: Meltdown 160 | Vlad Azarov vs Zhanshi

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Meltdown 160 | Vlad Azarov vs Zhanshi

Match: Vlad Azarov vs Zhanshi

Deadline: Friday, April 12, 12:00am CST

Extensions will not be granted due to Friday deadline.

Senior Member Jeff Deliverer of Mail's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

(Crack!)

Zhanshi blacked out and saw stars for a moment before waking up on his back. The May I Take Your Order superkick was the hardest he’s ever been hit, he didn’t even see it coming. He shook his head and made it to his feet, still incredibly impressed by the superkick delivered to him. Some fans were shocked that he was able to recover so quickly.

---- He’s getting on the top ropes, now is your time to strike ------

What?

He heard the voice in his head, a wizened, teacher-like voice, not unlike his masters of the past, but it was now, in his head, invading his thoughts, but at the same time it felt so familiar. The voice was right, Kole took forever to reach the top ropes as he was laboring from back pain, Zhanshi grabbed the top ropes to make Kole fall and crotch himself on the top turnbuckle.

----- Hit him now, use your flying Karate Kick ------

Zhanshi obeyed, he ran and caught Kole with a Karate Kick right to his chest, he fell over and Zhanshi pinned him for the three count. Zhanshi climbed to his feet, his music played and the crowds booed but he didn’t hear any of it, somebody in the crowd didn’t belong there, like their spirit was messing with the energy in the arena. He could sense it, also smell it. Zhanshi climbed through the ropes and started making his way up the ramp when he felt eyes on him, he looked over and saw a bald man making his way up the ramp, he had a nice grey suit on and a knowing smirk on his aged face. It was him, but just who was he?

Zhanshi made his way through the back area, he ignored a WZCW staff member trying to congratulate him on his impressive victory. He caught a quick glimpse of the bald man at the end of the hall, the old man walked out of sight down a maintenance area. Zhanshi did a jog past the catering area then sped up to the hallway when he last saw the bald man. He spotted him again, the old man was standing next to a tool box, looking as if he expected Zhanshi’s company.

“Hey! Wait up, who are you?” Zhanshi demanded in English, his lips moving soon after.

The bald man smiled, then waited for Zhanshi to step in from of him, he then gently placed his hand on the reincarnated first Emperor of China’s shoulder.

Zhanshi felt as if every single cell in his body separated and shot upwards in speeds that were impossible to comprehend. He wasn’t dead, but knew this was exceptionally strange, billions of pieces of him flying past the atmosphere into space...........

....then he was whole again,coming to an instant stop. The bald man took his hand off of Zhanshi’s shoulder. Zhanshi fell to his knees and threw up. He watched his bile getting absorbed by the glowing, glass-like floor.

“Disgusting, how human of you.” The bald man said as he watched Zhanshi slowly get to his feet.

Zhanshi stood up, he couldn’t believe his eyes, he was clearly on some kind of alien craft, the walls were smooth and curved, like made from a glass blower. Everything had a pulsating glow to it, a Lizard-like humanoid creature with lipstick on was working away at her console in what looked like the bridge command centre several yards away.

“This is the Xiromax scout ship. I’m Xicud, loyal adviser to The Queen. Please follow me.”
    Xicud beckoned Zhanshi to follow him to the bridge.

“I...don’t understand...what....is...” Zhanshi was still in a state of disbelief as he saw all the hologram displays, political leaders and news broadcasts were active on several different holo displays, some of them from different alien planets.

“We are an alien race known as the Xids.” Xicud smiled as he slowly strolled around the bridge,“we’ve been on your planet for hundreds of years, off an on. Our shape shifting technology has allowed us to infiltrate your race, disguising ourselves as humans.” He quickly shifted his face to reveal a lizard-like creature, then back again.

“You are an important part of our overall plan. The Queen feels that the time for our enemies cowardly hiding is at an end, we must expose them and destroy them.” Xicud kept walking and talking, away from the bridge, down a narrow corridor, Zhanshi stopped and touched a holo display, it shimmered like a drop in a lake from his touch, then returned to normal.

The triangular shaped Xiromax Scout ship hovered, in it’s cloaked setting near the moon. Inside, Xicud turned towards the bridge and called for Zhanshi to follow him.

They walked to a large holo-cut out of the wall, Earth was zoomed in on and it covered the entire view. It was the most impressive thing Zhanshi had ever seen, like being held in space right above the Earth’s atmosphere.

“I don’t expect you to remember our dealings in the past, Emperor Zhanshi. You are a pitiful human after all.” Xicud crossed his arms as he stared at Earth.

Zhanshi saw a sphere on a pedestal nearby, he reached out to touch it but Xicud slapped his hand away. (SLAP!)

“Fool! That transfers you back, I will do that for us in due time. Now please don’t touch anything.”

There was a silence between them for a moment, Xicud crossed his arms again and stared at Earth.

“We’ve been in a never ending war with the Vezans. They are a grey, big eyed species that are mostly scientific, but technologically advanced beyond any of us. We stole a lot of their technology, including the ability to shape shift ourselves to disguise us like humans or other species. You see, The Queen and our Xids lived on the same planet as the Vezans thousands of Earth years ago, but we wanted it all and a war started between our species, a vicious, bloody, never ending war. We did not win. Eventually we found a different planet, but both of our planets are ending. The Vezans came to Earth millions of years before the war and experimented with the creation of humanoids, predicting that in the far future, they would need the humans to mass evolve with them to populate the future of Vazans civilization. We Xids can NOT allow this mass evolution to take place, we must destroy the Vezans Supreme Leaders hiding out on Earth. The Vesans Supreme Leaders are the most powerful beings in the entire galaxy, capable of virtually anything together, The Queen is not able to venture to Earth because they create a mind shaping shield around the entire planet that blocks her DNA from passing through it. We can’t take over the Earth without our Queen. Our Xids agents have been completely useless against them, one after another has failed to take the Supreme Leaders down. Those damn, round ship flying scatter Kriibs!”

Xicud spit on the floor.

“But you are different. You have harnessed the ability to learn our sacred fighting art of Exing Shengli! No other human in the history of mankind has ever mastered it. We think you must have some connection to our Xids race. Do you know who your parents are?”

“No, I was adopted and raised through Kung Fu masters.” Zhanshi explained, with bad lipping.

“Interesting, something perhaps a future Xids visitor could help you with. It is forbidden to contact a human a second time. So this will be our only meeting.”

Zhanshi nodded, he gave the sphere on the pedestal another look, then nodded again, this time with a subtle swooshing noise.

“Here, these are the names of the Vezans Supreme Leaders hiding on Earth.” Xicud pressed a button and holo names floated in the air in front of them.

Kergax Twelve of the Fourth Family

Ghorcus The Explorer

Uccan of Peridouse, Fifth Strain

Orlons The Worthy

Eqeks of Raxien’s Court, third generation

Welmoox The Chosen Scientist

Fohisitahn Poomadex Jeherdiim of the Fourth Family

Tho’Rim’OX of the First Family

Emhut The Politician

Uloth Defender of the 14

Culad The Father

Sempethosimon of the First Family

Selumoooooooth Five of the Escaped Planet

Doctor Lorkrad, The Hero of Sector 5

“Now, here are the humans they are hiding as.” Xicud pressed a button and the display changed.

Kagura ---- Kergax Twelve of the Fourth Family
    Vlad Azarov - Ghorcus The Explorer
    Alice Adams - Uccan of Peridouse, Fifth Strain
    Annie Halloway - Orlons The Worthy
    Keith Kole Eqeks of Raxien’s Court, third generation
    Stetson HayseWelmoox The Chosen Scientist
    Callie Clark - Fohisitahn Poomadex Jeherdiim of the Fourth Family
    King Mussel - Tho’Rim’OX of the First Family
    Vega Emhut The Politician
    Mikey Stormrage - Uloth Defender of the 14
    Xander - Culad The Father
    Matt Tastic - Sempethosimon of the First Family
    Garth BlackSelumoooooooth Five of the Escaped Planet
    Titus - Doctor Lorkrad, The Hero of Sector 5

“I knew it! Somehow I knew they were exceptional in SOME way!” Zhanshi made a fist and shook it, excited at the possibilities of challenging his foes.

“They have disguised themselves as over-the-top humans in this fighting league. The Queen is very concerned that they grow in power as they practice the fighting arts against each other. You must disrupt that power and use your Exing Shengli to defeat them so our Queen can pass through the mind shield and we can overtake the earth.”

“What will....”

“Silence! There is much I haven’t told you. In the future, you will be visited by more of our advisors and Xids agents. Listen to their advice. I have implanted an Idea Beam in your General Manager of WZCW while he slept. We need you to fight Ghorcus The Explorer next, currently hiding as Vlad Azarov. Ghorcus was the original Vezans who discovered Earth, it was by a complete accident, he was experimenting with hyper drive drones when his drone ran into the planet, he simply flew to the drones last location and discovered Earth. His drone made quite a mess though and created your Grand Canyon, it also wiped out all the living things on the planet. Quite an event. But it led to you filthy humanoids being created, so you can thank Ghorcus for that. You have to be very careful against Ghorcus, his fighting style, his size and speed are very similar to yours. His speed will be his greatest weapon, so study his past wrestling matches, especially his match at the last event, I am confident you will discover holes in his game and destroy him with your advanced techniques used by the Xids for thousands of years.”

“I will not let you down.” Zhanshi bowed.

“You better not.”Xicud turned his eyes into lizard eyes.

Zhanshi eyed the sphere on the pedestal again,“You said it was forbidden to visit me a second time.”

“That is correct.”

“Good, because I owe you for disrespecting me earlier.”

“What?”

(SMASH!) Zhanshi quickly nailed Xicud with a jumping knee, causing green blood to splash out of the aliens nose and dropping him to the floor! The female Xids jumped to her feet and pointed a laser gun down the hallway at Zhanshi, she fired off a red laser but it was too late, he grabbed the sphere and vanished in an instant! The red laser bounced off the walls all the way down to the engine room, where it bounced off more walls and into the engine, causing a massive explosion! The triangular space ship DE-cloaked and veered suddenly into the dark side of the moon where it exploded on the surface!

Zhanshi suddenly appeared in the maintenance room again, scaring the absolute shit out of a WZCW worker in the process.

“I HAVE BEEN.... WORKING ON MY SPEED!! THE SPEED....OF A DRAGON!!” Zhanshi yelled with extremely bad lipping. The staff worker dropped his wrench and ran off.

He turned and looked at the camera, “Ghorcus The Explorer, you are the reason mankind even exists, I must take you down to weaken the powers of the Vezans Supreme Leaders so my Queen can come to Earth and lay waste to the virus that is humanity! For I am The Emperor, the Destroyer....I am Zhanshiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!”

CLANG!!!!!!!!!

Last edited by Jeff Deliverer of Mail; 04-10-2019 at 11:20 PM.
    Frank: Ludwig?!
    Goon: Drebin!
    Frank: Yeah, I'm Drebin!
    Goon: I have a message for ya from Vincent Ludwig!
    Goon: Take that, you lousy cop!
    Frank: I'm sorry! I can't hear ya! Don't fire the gun while you're talking!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Dry wind was howling between the rugged rocks and forced the Texas Mariola plants to flutter. The sky was very clear; the sun transmitted its bright red light and made the deserted canyon to glow. The sharp edges of the huge boulders and the debris were shining by the sun. It was a sign that the hot and humid summer is slowly creeping into the dry lands of Albuquerque. An ambulance was stationed in the middle of that uninhabited place and standing next to it was a steel mortuary table. No, the table wasnâ??t empty; but the man laying on his stomach was still alive. His arms were forced to wrapped around the frame of the table and were chained to its legs. His arms were moving convulsively to break free, but to no avail. Yet his legs were not moving, for they were taped and were bleeding below his ankle. A hand holding a burning compass was neatly tattooed to the right side of his back. The swift wind lifted some soft sand as it swayed pass his bare back and left a little of the sand on his back. Quickly, Vlad lowered his head down and blew the sand off his back. Vlad wiped his wrist over the tattoo and cleared the remaining sand sticking to strangerâ??s sweat.

â??Nice tattoo. It has some deep context to it. I love the colours. They are still very fresh. You must be one of the newest members of the clan, arenâ??t you?â?, said Vlad with a perpetual grin carved across his lips.

â??Suck my dickâ?.

The stranger tried to turn his head towards Vlad and he spitted out of his mouth.

â??I love the tattoo, I really do. I will try not to spoil it, alright? After all, the clan needs to know that Iâ??ve started hunting them down. I started last month with Viktor but barely anyone noticed his demiseâ?, said Vlad, a little resentfully.

Vlad traced a small but sharp scalpel down the spine of the clan member. The stream of blood slowly oozed out of the perfectly drawn straight line and filled the trough on his lower back. There was no agony in the face of the clan member. The cut was so sharp and slightly deep that he felt no pain or had the feeling of blood oozing out like a canal.

â??Viktor was expelled months ago, you meathead. Of course, no oneâ??s going to lose their mind over that incompetent bastardâ?, chuckled the stranger.

â??Meathead?â?, laughed Vlad.

â??What you did in Nepal mindlessly had costed our clan so much money! It had spoiled our reputation and expansion down the southeast. Youâ??re the meathead whoâ??s responsible for that! Thereâ??s a huge bounty on your head. Youâ??re dead! Youâ??re dead, meathead!â?, screamed the stranger.

Vlad slowly walked around the table and kneeled in front of him, keeping his face just inches away from the clan member. Vlad gave an amiable smile towards the tied-up clan member. The clan member was perplexed to see the jubilant face of Vlad.

â??You see, the so-called â??incompetent bastardâ??, Viktor, didnâ??t even reveal who he was working for. The only clue I had who he is, is the tattooâ?.

â??Huh what?!â?, said the baffled stranger.

â??Thatâ??s why I chose someone fresh like you. Young and inexperienced guys like you lack something the veterans have. Humbleness. Consider it a clan or a mafia or anything for that matters, once you find the initial success, you donâ??t seem to realize that you were fed with an easy task. You were given a chance to smell the victory. You were merely served with an opportunity to not disappoint yourself. And then there comes a guy like me, a sadistic, dangerous predator, who knows no fear and has nothing to lose. You take me lightly and fall as a prey right onto my grill. Humbleness is what you lack. You gave me what I wanted on a golden platterâ?.

Vlad stood up and walked around the table to reach his back. Blood flowing down his back and was wetting the sand. He bent down and grabbed a handful of the blood-soaked sand. He walked back to the clan member, who was completely baffled and mortified of what he said.

â??People like you disgust me, my boy. You called me a meathead and a pride member of your clan an incompetent bastardâ?.

He clenched the jaw of the stranger hard, made his mouth to open and stuffed the sand into his mouth. The stranger suffocated and coughed out the sand and gasped for his breath.

â??Please, let me go! You bastard! My clan is a convocation of eagles. They know exactly where you are and theyâ??re gawking down on you for the right opportunityâ?.

The clan member was in despair and was speaking incoherently due to the loss of blood. Both the loss of blood and hope for survival had panicked him and he spit out his words in the hopes that Vlad will let him go.

â??Eagles eh? Have you known a punishment called Blood Eagle? Oh, it was very popular with the Vikings. Theyâ??ll lock a person down on their stomach, cut open their back and draw out their rib bones one by one and break it. If you hadnâ??t told me what I wanted to hear, I wouldâ??ve been forced to do that. Iâ??m obliged to thank you for that, because I donâ??t like bloodâ?.

â??What the fuck! Youâ??re inhuman!â?.

â??Does it really matter? I need one more favour from you. Just say the name of a clan member and his location. Iâ??m being generous. I just want one name and Iâ??ll make him say another and the game goes on. I thought I had no hobby out of wrestling, but you lovely people are making me innovative and inventiveâ?.

â??Will you still kill me if I say a name?â?, said the clan member before spitting out sand from his mouth.

â??Noâ?.

â??Tensen Heckles. You will find him in the same bar where you found me. Heâ??ll be there on Thursdaysâ?.

â??Thank youâ?, Vlad said with a beaming smile.

Vlad grabbed the ambulance key from his key and walked towards the front door. He opened it and hopped onto the ambulance, leaving the stranger behind strangled to the mortuary table.

â??You said you will let me go! Untie me!â?, yelled the clan member.

Vlad let his head out from the window and looked at him with his perpetual grin.

â??Did I say that?â?

â??You said you wonâ??t kill me!â?, cried the clan member.

â??No, I wonâ??t. Perhaps, Iâ??m a Meathead after all. I donâ??t kill my prey, I just let them die. Thatâ??s why I always have a bullseye on my back. I never know who will survive and come back to hunt me down. The excitement of suspense is my drug and I abuse itâ?.

The clan member screamed to the top of his lungs in anger and frustration as the ambulance drove far away from him.

â??I hear the vultures in this canyon can smell rotten meat fromâ?¦.â?

All he heard was Vlad saying something inaudible from a far distance as his voice and the ambulance disappeared into the dust.

Couple of men wearing Karategi and Couple others wearing Judogi walks and stands on the stage. Everything looks foggy and gloomy as Vlad walked between them. He couldnâ??t identify any colours; everything was black and white. His ears were muted and there was a dead silence filled that place. He turned and looked around the four men and they were looking nervous. They lifted a wooden board each in their hand and raised it to their face. The basic instinct of the apex predator made Vlad to take a fighting stance and he spun around to measure their positions. When he completed a swift rotation on his feet, he found himself a foot away from them. He knew for sure that he didnâ??t move away from that. Nonetheless, he was mispositioned and Zhanshi was standing in his original position. Zhanshi gave a warning glare at Vlad and mouthed him to get ready.

Zhanshi, from his tiger crouch stance, lets out a roar but Vlad didnâ??t hear anything. The entire place was still muted. Vlad looked at him incredulously. Zhanshi spun around and all Vlad could see was how his feet turned to the direction of the spin, contemporarily with his body. Zhanshi smashed the first wooden board with a roaring elbow. The broken pieces flew towards Vlad and fell on his feet. Still there was no sound.

Zhanshi swiftly changes his stance and stands on one foot. Vlad looked down at the foot of his adversary and it was planted firmly. His balance was impeccable and his calf muscles showed how much strength he had stored in it. It was dead silence, still, piercing that silence a familiar voice whispered into his ears.

â??Crescent kickâ?¦â?, said the voice.

Zhanshi jumped and delivered a crescent kick to break the second wooden board. Vlad turned around to hear the voice but the source has absconded from the place to leave the dead silence behind.

Vlad turned back to Zhanshi only to see his adversaryâ??s palm went pass his ears to break the third board behind Vladâ??s head. Vlad could feel the force in the wind as his palm went past him, but still he couldnâ??t hear any sound. Zhanshi grabbed the fourth wooden board and raised above his head and signalled Vlad to break it. Vlad obliged to his orders and torqued his left foot anticlockwise, contemporarily moving his body. He shifted his weight along the line of his planted foot and raised his right leg high above his head. He torqued his left foot further and his right leg with a tremendous force to break the fourth wooden board with a perfect Mawashi Geri.

â??Amazing, sonâ?, the voice pierced the silence again.
    Vlad woke up gasping for breath from his realistic dream. He looked up front blankly at the window. The silence that filled his entire dream was still there. He couldnâ??t hear anything. He exhaled sharply after taking enough air into his lungs and mumbled.

â??Fatherâ?¦ NO! I killed my own fatherâ?, he said in an embarrassing voice and buried his head into his hand and almost wept. Almost.

Soon his wept transforms into a giggle and soon after a wild laughter and echoed the room. His laughter filled the room and silence was no more.

â??Yes, I killed my father. Thatâ??s how I took over your mind, body and soul. Your will is strong but not stronger. The lust for blood overshadows my thinking and it is my biggest flaw. Bloodâ?¦ it is your way out. It is your way to show your existence inside me. Every time I drew blood out of someone, you get stronger. Unconditionally, now Iâ??ve to hate blood. I wonâ??t make that mistake again. I should find a better way to quench my thirst for chaos. Pursuing the clan should just be my hobbyâ?.

Vlad got off his bed and walked towards the window. He opened the window to let the fresh air fill the room.

â??The dream was so realistic. Zhanshiâ?¦ a master of several martial arts. It doesnâ??t matter. I donâ??t want to compare the resemblance between you and me. I donâ??t want to judge whose technique or speed is better. Nothing would matter on a given night inside that wrestling ring. Itâ??s not about winning. Itâ??s not about desperation. Itâ??s all about Chaosâ?.

Thread Information