Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sasha Banks Almost Quits?

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It always seems to be the NXT people that throw tantrums when things aren't going their way. They're treated like Gods down there, then when act shocked when they aren't treated as such on the main roster or get what they "deserve". Maybe they just aren't as good as they think they are.

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I can only assume this is a photo of Peyton and Billie lying on the floor in-between Sasha and Bayley during a continued locker room tantrum.

And WOW! Look at them turn their backs away from the main event. Sasha defiantly threatens us, the viewers of this photo, with the back of her hand.

It gets WORSE! Bayley is so furious that she's taken Kofi Kingston hostage!

Is it possible that they were unhappy with the decision? Sure. Do reports of a tantrum sound and smell like s**t. Absolutely.

3. Likes Spidey, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    She took Kofi hostage? I'll kill her!

And not with kindness, but a gun.

5. Likes BestSportsEntertainer, mrluck_07 liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I imagine WrestleMania week is quite gruelling. Maybe they were just having a lie down.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Emotions run high around WrestleMania week. She'll be fine. I mean, someone has to job to the Mighty Alexa!
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

8. Likes mrluck_07 liked this post
    The latest word from On High, aka Dave Meltzer, is that talks between Sasha and WWE have reached a "stalemate." Word from within WWE, again, according to Meltzer, is that Banks wants to sit out the rest of her contract. The report doesn't mention how much time Sasha has left on her contract but does mention that WWE, as per the contract itself, has the right to add time onto Sasha's contract for the amount of time she spends not working. So, if she has 6 months left on her contract, for instance, WWE can potentially keep her under contract for an additional 6 months. It's pretty much what they did with Neville back in 2017 when he just suddenly up and quit the company.

Meltzer claims that WWE does want Sasha to come back, but that Sasha herself wants things to be "different." Sasha is scheduled to be part of the MITB ppv next month but if she doesn't show up to Raw next week, she may be written out of the show.

If all this is legitimate and Sasha wants things to be "different", then "different", at least to me, translates into "gimme what I want and give it to me now." If she's unhappy and wants to leave, more power to her but she's not somebody that comes off as remotely sympathetic, at least not to me. Sasha's only 27 years old but she's a multi-time Women's Champion, first Women's Tag Team Champion, is constantly and prominently featured on WWE television, has feuded with top level female stars and is one of the truly legitimate faces of WWE's "Women's Revolution" or Evolution or whatever it's called. We've all read the stories of Sasha kinda sorta being a bitch to fans and being difficult to work with when she's not being used or handled the way she feels that she should be; the more of these alleged facts that keep coming out, the more it seems like Sasha comes off like a spoiled millennial who's idea of being used and treated rightly is for the company to do whatever she feels should be done with her with, to me, translates into basically having her as THE true center of WWE's female division. Oh, and I'm sure she's made a pretty decent chunk of change with WWE since landing on the main roster so...yeah. Again, if she's unhappy ant wants to leave, then it's probably for the best but when it comes to her being used badly then, to me, she has about as much credibility as CM Punk.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
    Again, if she's unhappy ant wants to leave, then it's probably for the best but when it comes to her being used badly then, to me, she has about as much credibility as CM Punk.
    You couldn't have watched her feud and partnership with Bayley and say Sasha hasn't been used badly and has no reason to be unhappy.

Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    You couldn't have watched her feud and partnership with Bayley and say Sasha hasn't been used badly and has no reason to be unhappy.
    Why? Just because everything didn't go the way she wanted it to? I can't think of one wrestler who, at some point, came out of every situation looking and smelling like a bouquet of roses. I agree that it's frustrating at times, no question, and that Vince's routine changes of heart can only add to that frustration. However, in the grand scheme of things, Sasha Banks is someone who doesn't strike me as anyone with really all that much to complain about it. For the vast majority of her WWE career, she's been a consistent player featured on TV, had big matches, won big matches, won lots of championships, made a lot of money and is one of the true faces of WWE's women's movement. So yeah, if she's unhappy then she should leave but when you look at the entirety of her career, I just don't see all that much to be unhappy about as there are plenty of women on the roster now and throughout company history that would love to have achieved the success she has.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    According to Meltzer nothing is certain but maybe something happened and now there is a stalemate.

Good to know.

13. Likes Yaz, BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information