Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
Gargano climbs up onto the apron only for Ciampa to knock him off, causing him to slam into Candice and come down on top of her onto the steel ramp way. Personally, I'd have preferred it if Ciampa had started smiling this sick smile at what'd happened rather than adopting the expression that maybe he'd gone too far as it'd just fit in with Ciampa's sociopathic hatred of all things Johnny Gargano.
Honestly, I think I preferred what happened. Taking joy in seeing Candice hurt tells a good story, but what's going to happen (not a spoiler, just my prediction) is even more sociopathic. Ciampa is going to spin this to be Johnny's fault, that his behaviour was selfish is what got Candice hurt. And like all the best villainous motives, there's a hint of truth to it.

On the subject of this rivalry, WWE has teased the next Ciampa/Gargano match.

I'm really loving Burch and Lorcan. I think they're poised to be the sentimental favourite NXT tag team, a void left by the aforementioned Gargano and Ciampa. It's a shame that they haven't had a chance to be showcased earlier. You'd think they'd start to have a presence shortly after their handful of one on one encounters that transitioned into this team. But, better late than never, I supose.

Handicap match was very good! As Jack-Hammer said, the match was very well balanced. It really told a story that you don't generally expect out of a handicap match.