A few untelevised Smackdown-ees;

Liv Morgan
    Chad Gable
    Apolo Crews
    Mickie James

First two are a touch surprising.

2. Likes #AbsoluteUnit liked this post
    You Never Know When You Might Stuff An Owl klunderbunker's Avatar
    Asteroids Champion! Simon Champion! Hexxagon Champion! Pinball - Budweiser Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Smackdown
    Date: April 16, 2019
    Commentators: Corey Graves, Tom Phillips, Byron Saxton

It’s the second night of the Superstar Shakeup and that means it’s time to find out who is coming over to the blue brand, either from Raw, 205 Live or NXT. One of the more interesting things is how people who were on the show last night could pop up here, meaning things might not be as one sided as they seem. Let’s get to it.

Click on the link below for the full review.

The Night Of Smart Moves

4. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post
    Some good additions for the blue brand tonight.

Finn Balor and the Intercontinental Championship are on the blue brand, and that does sort of take the sting out of his loss to Andrade last night on Raw, at least somewhat.

Bayley and Ember Moon are both solid additions to the women's roster. Kairi Sane and Asuka as a team represented by Paige has promise, Kairi & Asuka are both colorful and energetic and it gives Paige something to do.

Lars Sullivan on SmackDown works for me and he's the first real "monster" the blue brand has had in quite a while. With Strowman still on Raw, SmackDown needed its own beast to terrorize the roster.

Buddy Murphy is a solid addition, he did good work on 205 Live and he's another one of these guys who's kind of jack of all trades in while he's not the strongest, toughest, most athletic or most technically sound, he has all of those qualities in good enough supply to be a player at some point.

Elias is someone who's just there. Frankly, I'm long since over the guy as he's gotten quite dull to me. He's a one trick pony with nothing remotely special to bring inside the ring.

Roman Reigns being on SmackDown is a good thing if they have legit plans for Drew McIntyre. With them on the same roster, I just had a feeling that whatever plans might have been in the works for Drew would be scrapped for Reigns instead, which would've sucked in my mind. I'm glad that Reigns' cancer is in remission but that doesn't mean I'm going to retroactively pretend that I wanted him in the main event spot all that time when few things could've been further from the truth. Still, I think WWE is ultimately going back to the same formula with Reigns, so don't be at all surprised if he's WWE Champion before this year is up, and it wouldn't surprise me if fans started to turn on him if they get the feeling he's once again being shoved on them excessively.

I find myself hoping that Kevin Owens turns heel soon as I'm just not digging this goofy, comedic babyface element we saw with New Day. I was actually hoping he'd turn on them at some point and maybe set himself up as Kofi's first challenger for the WWE Championship.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BaconBits View Post
    Kofi went over Randy clean when he was the AuthorityĆ¢??s champ. That story kinda writes itself if you go meta with the storyline.
    I'm well aware. Thanks.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    It seems 2 hours wasn't enough to give SD all their additions, they also picked up Mickie James, Liv Morgan, Chad Gable, Heavy Machinery and Apollo Crews. Liv is the most surprising of the bunch, but Gable finally getting a good singles run would be nice. Knowing WWE, the only move here that'll lead to TV time is Heavy Machinery and maybe Apollo.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Is Daniel Bryan injured?

Currently Between Feds smarkmouth's Avatar

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yer Maw View Post
    Is Daniel Bryan injured?
    Been wondering that myself, but as he allegedly has a little more creative control, I'd adore him even more if he's just doing the classic heel move of disappearing for a short while after being thwarted on the big stage.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I've seen a couple of news reports that he is just taking a short break to rest up and be with his family, but no major injuries. Makes sense given his history.

11. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Thread Information