Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ROH Star Says CM Punk Participated At an Indie Show

Space Invaders Champion! Moon Lander Champion! Mario Bloons Shooting Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I'd be happy to see Punk back. Don't care what prima donna shit he's pulled. I'm hard-pressed on being sports entertained lately and he beats various other prima donnas that have records or were PR nightmares. Comparing him to a saint like Cena is ridiculous.

2. Likes BestSportsEntertainer liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack-Hammer View Post
    While it's true that there are a lot of egos in any wrestling locker room at any given time, Punk is one of the guys that, in my opinion, doesn't have a whole lot to legitimately complain about. Punk was someone always on WWE television, had a number of various title reigns, had big programs with most of the biggest stars to come along in WWE for 25 years by the time he quit, was the longest reigning World Champion or champion of any kind in WWE since the late 1980s and was paid millions of dollars.
    You could be nitpicky and say there was no reason to job Punk out to HHH in 2011 or say the Summer of Punk angle was completely botched after MITB.

But you can't find a wrestler in WWE who was never "misused" (that's mostly subjective anyway) at any point during their career. That's just part of it. Ultimately Punk achieved WAY more than anyone ever thought he would, and he can't really complain.

Thread Information