Thread: The Superstar Shakeup Is Still Going On..Kind of.

The Superstar Shakeup Is Still Going On..Kind of.

According to reports, WWE has quietly made several additional roster changes following the Superstar Shakeup last week though, to be completely honest, these changes aren't all that surprising as they involve the Shakeup splitting up real life couples.

It's been reported that Andrade, who was on Raw, has now been quietly placed back on SmackDown. From what I understand, he and Charlotte Flair have only recently announced that they're a couple after several months of rumors and speculation. Charlotte is still on the blue brand and whether WWE is doing her a favor by keeping her and her man on the same brand or is doing it because she pulled a few strings, Andrade and Zelina Vega are back on Team Blue.

Speaking of Zelina Vega, as she's back on SmackDown, her hubby Aleister Black is now officially on the blue brand as well, or at least that's where WWE.com has his profile listed. Ricochet, meanwhile, is still listed on Raw so it looks like the Black-Ricochet tag team is finished.

To be honest, breaking up Ricochet and Black is probably for the best. Sure, they're fun as a team but they're also a couple of guys that I believe a lot of people want to see on their own on the main roster to really see how much they bring to the table. Besides that, there's no need to have then spin their wheels on Raw as a tag team; Raw's tag team picture is the overall weakest its been in several years and if there was a time in which a brand new team like themselves, and already getting lots of positive responses from everyone, was going to win the tag titles, it would've happened already. After all, instead of making them the Raw Tag Team Champions, the current champs are Ryder & Hawkins, arguably the two biggest overall jobbers in WWE in the last 10 years. So yeah, putting them back as singles wrestlers is fine with me. Also, the men's MITB match is coming up in less than a month and it's a potential opportunity for guys like Black or Ricochet to really shine; Hell, one of them might even be the winner, or even Andrade, as there's talk of WWE really wanting to get back on track with the MITB winner feeling like a big deal whereas it's floundered in the past few years with Braun Strowman and Baron Corbin.
    "What Do I Know Of Cultured Ways, The Gilt, The Craft And The Lie?
    I, Who Was Born In A Naked Land And Bred In The Open Sky.
    The Subtle Tongue, The Sophist Guile, They Fail When The Broadswords Sing.
    Rush In And Die Dogs - I Was A Man Before I Was King."

Conan Of Cimmeria

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    FOX are reportedly behind Andrade's move and everything else is a domino effect. Allegedly they wanted him back on the show because they want to tap into the fabled latino audience and use him as a focal point for their Spanish-language coverage. As such Vega, as his manager, went with him and in a bid to keep all parties happy, they moved Black too thus, presumably breaking up his and Ricochet's alliance. It also, conveniently keeps Charlotte happy as alluded to in the OP.

Further! Samoa Joe and the United States title were supposed to move last week but he was struck down with the flu, so expect to see him and the title move when he's better/back (which could be as early as tonight) in order to continue that budding feud with Braun Strowman. And WWE chose to send Cesaro to RAW, possibly as compensation for the Black/Andrade deal, possibly because the decided not to do The Bar anymore (Sheamus is allegedly injured too). Regardless, expect Monday Nights to be full of Swissness.

There's also a rumour that The Viking Experience are going to be remain The Viking Raiders tonight because even WWE saw how much people thought that name suuuuuuuuuuuucked (seriously, fuck whoever came up with that). Lame, but still an improvement.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Viking Raiders is on the website so it's confirmed.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Thoroughly enjoyed The Bar as a team but I think it's probably time to call it a day. If they were to have an acrimonious split it'd just be a rehash of the feud that bought them together.

Also glad to see Ricochet and Black split. They were the oddest of odd couple teams. However I can't help but think that each is now on the wrong brand.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The Bar were one of my favorite teams, but there's not much more they can do as a team. It was probably time to split them up.

I also like Black and Ricochet splitting up as long as they're used.

Andrade to Smackdown makes sense, and if Fox wants him to be a star, then maybe Fox should get more involved. I could definitely see him as a future world champion, although probably not until after the next shakeup.

The Viking Raiders isn't a great name but much better. Ivar is just horrible though.

Banned

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Java is a general purpose, high-level programming language developed by Sun Microsystems. Today the Java platform is a commonly used foundation for developing and delivering content on the web. According to Oracle, there are more than 9 million Java developers worldwide and more than 3 billion mobile phones run Java. As a general purpose programming language, Java offers a number of features that make the language well suited for use on the Web. FITA, the Best Java Training Institute in Madurai. The Trainers from FITA are Well- Experienced in Java Training in Madurai. FITA also Provides Placement Assistance for the Candidates who have certified in Java Course in Madurai.

Thread Information