Page 68 of 160 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078118 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Wrestling Thoughts That Float Through My Mind...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    So Naomi should get pushed, right? so does she take the championship from a Japanese woman or a black woman? Those are your options right now unless she decides to go to the UK.

Kofi was never the first Black WWE Champion. he was the first African BORN WWE Champion. That analogy would be like saying Drew was the first white champion when he was the first UK born champion.

The Rock is 100% a minority, and is the biggest star in the history of the business. The current #1 guy in the business is Samoan.

WWE currently has 11 champions that are non-white. 5 black men, 1 black woman, 2 Japanese women, a Samoan man, a Samoan lady, and a Mexican man all hold championships. That's 11 out of 24 champions (2 cruiserweight champs right now), and it'll go up once R Truth gets back the 24/7, 48/7, 7/11, I-95 South, European, Television Championship tomorrow night.
    I think you're misunderstanding me dude. I totally agree. I just find it interesting the people who do complain about it don't at attention all that much

Check Out The Optional Sidequest Podcast. (Please)

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If it's true that the Rascalz are leaving Impact I'm a bit disappointed. I was hoping they'd get a run with the tag belts at least once. Heck I was hoping Trey was going to win the X-Division belt at least once as well

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I just finished Season 1 of Community, and I can't say enough good things about it. 25 episodes and all 25 are great.

How can WWE, especially RAW, compete with shows like this? You can literally watch 9 episodes of a critically acclaimed show on Netflix without commercials or 3 hours of RAW, which can be awesome at times but is often just decent if not terrible.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    I just finished Season 1 of Community, and I can't say enough good things about it. 25 episodes and all 25 are great.

How can WWE, especially RAW, compete with shows like this? You can literally watch 9 episodes of a critically acclaimed show on Netflix without commercials or 3 hours of RAW, which can be awesome at times but is often just decent if not terrible.
    Well, for one thing eventually you're gonna finish Community and you'll need something else to watch, and WWE is new every week.

Also, Community, and virtually every other television show (except for a small handful), is not professional wrestling. That's how you compete with it, by providing a different show. Some people don't like community (hell the vast majority didn't watch it hence why it got canceled) and want to watch something else.

Instead of watching RAW you could also watch Monday Night Football, or Dancing With the "Stars," or whatever the hell MTV airs instead of music videos. Or you can go out for a walk, or have intercourse with a partner of your choice (if they are willing). Using that mindset there is literally an endless amount of competition for WWE and they are still going strong 27 years later.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Nia Jax has been known to hurt other wrestlers in the ring and now she's refusing the coronavirus vaccine so she can hurt fans outside the ring. Living the gimmick, brother!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I really like that Sheamus (a Heel) is seen as friends with Drew McIntyre (a Face) in these backstage segments. They're actually friends, and have a history together so it fits.

Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Very informatory and important blog for those who want to design and develop a website in coming time. We have the details of some of the best and useful website development for those who want to make websites come to us we will help you out from any type web designing.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    If Pat McAfee never played college and pro football, and instead went to wrestling school and then the Indies, he would be the WWE Champion by now.

As is, he should totally beat Leon Ruff for the North American Championship. Then let Dunne beat Balor so McAfee and Co. can fulfill the Golden Prophecy.

Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I like that idea. Only switch Dunne and McAfee around.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Y 2 Jake View Post
    I like that idea. Only switch Dunne and McAfee around.
    So have McAfee beat Balor and Dunne beat Ruff? I'm not against it I just figured Ruff is (for lack of a better term) a Jobber Champion and McAfee beating Balor in his 2nd or 3rd professional match is a stretch.

Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Thread Information