Page 80 of 160 FirstFirst ... 3070787980818290130 ... LastLast

Thread: Random Wrestling Thoughts That Float Through My Mind...

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The podcast I listen to suggested that Test shouldve replaced Austin at Survivor Series '99 and won. I think they're right.

2. Likes Stone Cold Tea, #AbsoluteUnit liked this post

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Yeah I can see that logic. Test got the short end of the stock out of the wedding deal. No PPV match against HHH or revenge, it was all down hill for him from here.

I read the angle was a Russo idea and they booked HHH in there as an out when Russo left. I think that was on the Bruce Pritchard podcast.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    I really don't care about Super Dave Meltzer, but damn is that dude biased. Going 4+ decades without taking a bump must be real difficult.
    Rhea, Bianca, Mandy, Tiffany, and Raquel featuring Scarlett

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Trooper View Post
    #RicSolarFlair you're kb
    Quote Originally Posted by BestSportsEntertainer View Post
    Reasons to watch Raw
    1 - LDs with #RSF and Trooper
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    RHEA'S ON NXT TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! #RSF'S WATCHING NXT TOMORROW!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    The Miz is a dumbass. Why would he hire Lashley to take out Drew with the promise of a title shot.

It's not like there wasn't a guy walking around the building that night who he could ha e gone to for advice on how to cash in after the chamber. Not awesome.

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Quote Originally Posted by Stone Cold Tea View Post
    The Miz is a dumbass. Why would he hire Lashley to take out Drew with the promise of a title shot.

It's not like there wasn't a guy walking around the building that night who he could ha e gone to for advice on how to cash in after the chamber. Not awesome.
    Well to be fair he successfully retained his championship against Lashley last night he could not have predicted what WWE Management did to him. And I'm assuming you're talking about Edge. In storyline terms why would babyface Edge talk to Heel Miz?
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Well to be fair he successfully retained his championship against Lashley last night he could not have predicted what WWE Management did to him. And I'm assuming you're talking about Edge. In storyline terms why would babyface Edge talk to Heel Miz?
    But he never had to put himself in the position of defending against Lashley. He had the golden ticket.

They could have had an interaction where Edge suggests he could be facing Miz at 'Mania, that is if course if The Miz has the balls to do what Edge did all those years ago.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)

Wouldn't the Elimination Chamber wear down Drew enough anyway?

Gazzoline Deluxe Champion! Mutant Snowmen Champion! Monstor buster Champion!

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    But he never had to put himself in the position of defending against Lashley. He had the golden ticket.

They could have had an interaction where Edge suggests he could be facing Miz at 'Mania, that is if course if The Miz has the balls to do what Edge did all those years ago.
    Edge wasn't gonna talk to Miz because everyone had been disrespecting Miz thinking he wasn't gonna cash in successfully. No one thought he'd cash in successfully. Also Miz had all but said he was cashing in, so having Edge put the idea in his head would probably hurt Miz's credibility even more.

Possibly, but Miz wanted to make sure. Drew could have gotten through the Chamber not worn down enough. Remember just last year Shayna Baszler wrecked everyone in the Chamber without breaking a sweat. He wouldn't challenge if that happened without Lashley.

Additionally, with the roll Lashley has been on he'd be defending against him pretty soon anyway. His thought (as he tried to do to open RAW) was to get McIntyre to help him get through Lashley (and then vice-versa). It didn't work.
    IYO SKY, Shotzi, Bayley, Gigi Dolan, Alba Fyre, Asuka, Kayla Braxton.

Quote Originally Posted by #RicSolarFlair View Post
    It's good having trooper back.
    Reasons to watch Raw
    2 - Rhea in shorts
    Still Here. LD regular.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    Edge wasn't gonna talk to Miz because everyone had been disrespecting Miz thinking he wasn't gonna cash in successfully. No one thought he'd cash in successfully. Also Miz had all but said he was cashing in, so having Edge put the idea in his head would probably hurt Miz's credibility even more.

Possibly, but Miz wanted to make sure. Drew could have gotten through the Chamber not worn down enough. Remember just last year Shayna Baszler wrecked everyone in the Chamber without breaking a sweat. He wouldn't challenge if that happened without Lashley.

Additionally, with the roll Lashley has been on he'd be defending against him pretty soon anyway. His thought (as he tried to do to open RAW) was to get McIntyre to help him get through Lashley (and then vice-versa). It didn't work.
    I don't recall Miz been told he wouldn't cash in successfully by anyone or anything along those lines. The guy was 1-1 with MITB cash-ins at that point so he had a 50/50 chance.

Taking advice off a legend would kill his credibility but get destroyed by Lashley after running away from his the last 2 weeks doesn't?

Miz didn't even need to speak to Edge. He could have recalled on his own experience.

Likes (Given)
    Likes (Received)
    That's my point. Must gruelling match of the year. He didn't need to use Lashley

Thread Information